AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Multiplayer Clans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Yeah, it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

bump
ill probably join one
but if i could name one it would be -=xX-Metamorphosis-Xx=-
Back to top Go down
HighRanker900
Code Thief

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 8:13 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
Okay guys, so like any multiplayer game, NFM 2 Multiplayer will be...Well, multiplayer. As for any popular online game, THEY NEED CLANS! Make little .webs/.ucoz websites that have a chat (xat is proffered) and recruit people who rock at NFM 2 Multiplayer into your clan! Make wars and match-up members with members and mods with mods and owners with owners according to skill level. They each play each other in NFM best 2/3 with a certain required set-up and the winner scores 1 point for the clan. The clan with the most points wins and adds a win to their war record.

Just wanted to make this my idea when clans did come out, lol. Anyway, I'll be making a clan shortly so keep your eyes peeled for any new topics regarding this.

Discuss.

I told them that they needed to make a Rank System but the didn't reply to my e-mail!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

They're busy. You can have your ranks in Multiplayer clans.
Back to top Go down
HighRanker900
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 6:07 pm

!NFMestonia! wrote:
They're busy. You can have your ranks in Multiplayer clans.

I didn't know there was a clan.....
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

Duh, look at the clans section in this forum!
Back to top Go down
HighRanker900
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

!NFMestonia! wrote:
Duh, look at the clans section in this forum!

Okay
Back to top Go down
Azaazaza909
Noob
Noob
Azaazaza909
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

HEY!, nfm clans is a good idea!
But its better to race free for all because if a wasting clan is in race with only M A S H E E N
and theres a formula 7, the formula is toast!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 3:54 pm

clans are both for racing and wasting
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 3:25 am

I Tryed to Start a Clan But No one noticed
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 4:49 am

i noticed but since no one went... its all for almost nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

I think we should have designated "Aim" clans to advertise how strong Aim is while making our own clans powerful. Attracting more members who want to beat "Aim" clans and make their own "Aim" clans.
Back to top Go down
radicalone_65
Amateur
Amateur
radicalone_65
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 4:20 pm

umm... what name this clan?
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

radicalone_65 wrote:
umm... what name this clan?

There isn't. This is a discussion topic, not a clan topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
CrazyDriver
Code Thief
CrazyDriver
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 5:56 am

Now there is a racing and wasting gang!
''StreetRippers''
Leader:CrazyPilot
Assistant manager:You can join!
Modeller:I really need one who can make the cars only I will paint them(But I will need to know which segment is which)
Cars:Our cars will be made to look like street racers that have spikes for wasting(We will have one big one which is half-masheen and half-Formula 7 (Fast but has some wasting power)
A customized Radical-one
A radicalized Dr Monstaa
A Truly Crazy Hot rod(Modified Lead Oxide)
TeamWork:When you are a gang you need to do team worrk like sending one guy to race while you cover for him.To communicate we will use TS it is a chat engine with speaking ability made for communicating(You can make different channels in it make some private and have moderators for it)
To Join send me a PM and if you are a modder and are joining please help.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:12 am

CrazyDriver wrote:
''StreetRippers''
Modeller:I really need one who can make the cars only I will paint them(But I will need to know which segment is which)
Cars:Our cars will be made to look like street racers that have spikes for wasting(We will have one big one which is half-masheen and half-Formula 7 (Fast but has some wasting power)
A customized Radical-one
A radicalized Dr Monstaa
TeamWork:When you are a gang you need to do team worrk like sending one guy to race while you cover for him.To communicate we will use TS it is a chat engine with speaking ability made for communicating(You can make different channels in it make some private and have moderators for it)

Go to the clans section and post your topic there.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 12:24 pm

CrazyDriver wrote:
''StreetRippers''
A customized Radical-one
A radicalized Dr Monstaa

Go here for the "Clans" sub-section: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/f32-clans

Oh, just posting here isn't enough too, as most (meaning around 95%) of our active members core are already in a clan. Good luck though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

I realised that stage 12 "Suddenly the King becomes Santa's little helper"
Santa : M A S H E E N
King / Santa's little helper : EL KING
If EL KING is M A S H E E N ' S
Why does he back up with the rest of the cars?
He shouldn't be afraid of his own boss (M A S H E E N)
M4 Rifle
Back to top Go down
sarkarshiva
Code Thief

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

hello,
I am new here! I badly want to join a clan...............but i don't know how to do that. please help
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

Welcome. To join a clan, go here.
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/f32-clans

Choose a clan topic (My clan is Most Wanted, biggest NFMM clan) and post a joining application.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

no, go to deadman wonderland! its the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

No, choose Most Wanted! It's the best

(quite unfair that people invite newbies to DW, now it's MW's turn)
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:41 pm

Why is this in discussion? 1 more reason to hate NFM clans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

Everyone loves NFM clans.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 7:54 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
Everyone loves NFM clans.

I neither love nor hate 'em.

This topic came before the Clans forum, so yes it is a valid discussion topic. Since it's been put into motion by the community, this topic is kinda useless now..

Topics discussing specific points like "how does your clan recruit people?" should be posted since NFMM is now released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM Multiplayer Clans!   NFM Multiplayer Clans! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Multiplayer Clans!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top