AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Nfm skateboarding!(fast)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
own
Noob
Noob
own
Number of posts : 39

Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 2:24 pm

ok thanx if you can make. make it today i realy need Smile oh and tracks plz Smile when oyu hawe just post Smile THX FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Sorry, I can't make it today, because I have homework to do, but when I have some free time, I will make it. Smile
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

GREAT!!!!!! THNX AND I NEED SOME TRACKS Two if you dont mind?? well thx verry much!!!!1
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Yeah, I will make tracks too.
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

ZOMG THANKS SO MUCH oh and somone plz help me with tracks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

Alright. It seems perfectly fair that you can make a billion posts in a row on your own topic as long as it's about your topic. [/sarcasm]

You know, if you payed 618 some money he would probably get it done very well and fast and do whatever you wanted done with it. I mean, just a suggestion.

Speaking of, 618 could get rich of things like this...
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:17 am

Hope my human gets fast here Razz!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:27 am

Just started on it. Should be done today.

EDIT - READY!

Code removed due to code stealers.

Im Crazy! Banana CRA

Last edited by !NFMestonia! on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 11:58 am

THX!!
Back to top Go down
wizzie
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
wizzie
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:15 pm

how about making the tracks yourself?
cause now you are making other people do it
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

nah i'm not making i'm just asking and btw i'm veery bad at track making Sad so Smile help Smile
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

If your making a NFM version, you make it yourself. I thought that was the rule?
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

yes absoliutely i will make it!!!
Back to top Go down
Noah Johns
Janitor
Janitor
Noah Johns
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

The Download is a Free Flash Video Player! ANGRY
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Noah Johns wrote:
The Download is a Free Flash Video Player! ANGRY

That's what you think. Downloaded it myself, and played it. All cars are skateboards based on the one I posted 2 years ago, only color hacked each one with different stats, custom stages from other NFM versions and decently designed images.

You try it out. Open the link, and hit the blue download button. INSTALL IT, and play it from the location where you installed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Noah Johns
Janitor
Janitor
Noah Johns
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm

That Stupid Norton said a threat found so that means i cant play it ANGRY Mad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Noah Johns wrote:
That Stupid Norton

Norton what? I have Norton avast! AntiVirus and it didn't detect anything. You've got something wrong I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits
Number of posts : 1078

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

CODE REMOVED DUE TO CODE STEALERS
Is that the finished skateboard? Lol.

Last edited by Coolnessawaits on Sun 28 Aug 2011, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
own
Noob
Noob
own

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 4:51 pm

well good to know that my version is abit great Smile thankyou everyone for all the help but i'm afraid i'm on to low skills to make version 2 and tracks and better models and more stuff like that so enjoy this version ima goi'n to think will i make second or not Smile THANK YOU FOR ALL FEEDBACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 7:02 pm

Coolnessawaits wrote:

Is that the finished skateboard? Lol.

Yes it is. I made it. Could you please edit your post and remove the code?

Last edited by WolfInABox on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:29 pm

Alright. It looks bad and i already made a skateboard anyway.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

It looks bad? You look bad. What did you expect? Some kind of round person on it? Hallo, it's NFM..

And you CAN'T MAKE VEHICLES. I know.
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:06 pm

Well i made a f*cking skateboard.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:19 pm

Yeah right. You made it from IP's one I guess? You can't make vehicles..
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:04 am

Nope. I finally made a car skateboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nfm skateboarding!(fast)   Nfm skateboarding!(fast) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nfm skateboarding!(fast)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Editing :: Versions / Editions :: COMPLETED versions.-