AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

I used to do that in TWO, smart eh?
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314
Number of posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

First post for me in this thread, by the way I registered so I am guessing no one can use my name now haha. Some of my shots:

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Ksmnimipwn

Just in case you are wondering I am DR Monstaa, look at the next photo:

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Ksmnimipwn2

(Sorry I was in a berserk mode when I saw the results)

Apparently I am in a NFMM clan (still not official) called Formula Nimi. So far the rule is that we paint the cars red and black, so yuh... Not that I am a pro yet, but that we should not take the Nimis for granted.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaikeeMaousOfficial
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

NFMM wont run on my comp.... it wont run on any other comp. inthe vicinity.. dunno what to do...
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

Download the latest java.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

ksm314 wrote:
First post for me in this thread, by the way I registered so I am guessing no one can use my name now haha. Some of my shots:

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Ksmnimipwn

Just in case you are wondering I am DR Monstaa, look at the next photo:

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Ksmnimipwn2

(Sorry I was in a berserk mode when I saw the results)

Apparently I am in a NFMM clan (still not official) called Formula Nimi. So far the rule is that we paint the cars red and black, so yuh... Not that I am a pro yet, but that we should not take the Nimis for granted.
WASDED is a kickass name.
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 10:34 am

Hey guys, what do you think of the new Multiplayer? Are you satisfied with the Multiplayer? For me, there's only one thing I hate in NFMM. The freezes of my races. That costs me many races. I even froze just inches before reaching the final checkpoint, and Guest manage to win. -.-
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:16 am

when? i barely remembered when i beat you. i play 20 games a day. ^_^
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

Azri965 wrote:
Hey guys, what do you think of the new Multiplayer? Are you satisfied with the Multiplayer? For me, there's only one thing I hate in NFMM. The freezes of my races. That costs me many races. I even froze just inches before reaching the final checkpoint, and Guest manage to win. -.-
I see a
Code:
{USERNAME}
tag trick Razz
And anyway, it happens too much. I think it happens because of other processes, and/or you need more RAM or speed o-o
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

i have the RAM up to 20GB. it freezes up a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 6:54 am

NFMM is good, but some people...meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:42 am

I had the same problem, but I fixed it.

(this isn't too cmpicated, but I made it as easy as possible to understand. This is all that I know for computers that run Windows 7 and have toolbars.)

Step 1: Open Task manager. (Ctrl + Alt + Delete)
Step 2: Go to the performance tab. You might see something like this:
Spoiler:
That's what my computer kept doing.
Step 3: Open the resource monitor (You'll need admin access)
Step 4: Go to CPU. You'll see a list of all programs that are running on your computer. Sort the data into CPU usage by pressing the CPU (subdivide the categories)
Step 5: If you're like me, then you'll see one program hogging up a LOT of your CPU, it might be something called ToolBarUpdater.exe or something along those lines. Watch the CPU usage on the side of the screen.
If there's a spike in computer usage, then that means there's an application that is using too much memory and needs to be terminated.
Step 6: Once you have identified the memory-hogging application, right-click it and click on End Process (DO NOT press End Process Tree). Once you've done that, you system performance should return to normal.

OR...you could just restart your computer whenever you start lagging. Smile
Also, you can end other memory hogging programs the same way- just be careful. If you're unsure of what you're deleting, search up the process on the internet. It'll likely come up with something.
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314
Number of posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

You sure have some wierd stuff that is consuming your CPU... Even my 2003 computer does not achieve such graphs.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaikeeMaousOfficial
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 2:23 pm

System tab in Task Manager wrote:
Up time: 2:08:50:23

2 days uptime, awesome.

I use Task Manager process ending to stop the lag, though this may help for other people who didn't figure this out yet.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

How is that related to nfmm? lol
I still cant see why so any people rage about something then tell someone to stop raging...
Quote :
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I LAG EVERY DAY?
20 TIMES A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
he hasnt even registered...lol
Quote :
FUUUU WHY DONT YOU FCKING GO FOR FIRST!!! YOU A$$!
Quote :
Stop raging... lol
Quote :
Youre one to talk
i was the last one to speak...
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:34 pm

lol. my cpu is 100% all the time until i exit NFMM.
Back to top Go down
loopy
Code Thief

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Need For Madness Multiplayer is a very fun game
and I like masheen.
Back to top Go down
loopy
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:04 pm

one time i used F7 to race i hited too much walls than
i keep on hiting than MASHEEN hit me and nothing happend
Back to top Go down
loopy
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:06 pm

it was my trick not to get wasted by useing F7
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:21 pm

First, that is triple posting.
Second, you should have read the rules.
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:05 pm

I'm sorry, but why does rave get all this hate? what did he do that managed to troll all of you guys...
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

he stole codes. used it without people's permission. but we dont give a **** in the world. everyone has done it at least at some point right? we shouldnt be that mean...
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:56 pm

My fav track? Usually The Stretch and sometimes The Garden of the King

My fav Car? Radical one..... I Like Nimi too
My username?
1.(DIDNT ATTEND)
2.(DIDNT ATTEND)
3. CRACK
4. Jinoh

Lulz Thats it :0
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

Tests 1-4: Missed them XD

Future name: Zee or Titanium
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Awwww, If i knew about this topic I would have never made a new topic about the same thing
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2012, 11:36 am

Somehow, my usernames in the test we're Sonix.

But now it's Frikishzooka, FZ and Zooka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top