AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Pineapple incident

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple
Number of posts : 545

Pineapple incident - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:15 pm

Titanium wrote:
Pine, please.

Your pissing Kitty off, and that's really hard, as Demise said. 5 POSTS IN A ROW...IP HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. (and that's the FIRST time I have ever seen Kitty swear, or at least go that close to it. Kitty, why doesn't he get at least a few days' banned? Ignoring your leader is pretty bad.

Honestly...

I’m not pissing Kitty off she's just being over dramatic about the whole thing and again its not spam if its all relevant Information sheeesh People and If she’s allowed to do it why can’t I! True she’s a Clan mod but that doesn’t give her any special rights. Also Why are you telling her what to do Zee that’s not up to YOU to decide and I don’t deserve to get banned I have not done anything wrong that would end up with that kind of a consequence and that would be unfair

btw its none of your business in the first place to bud in and then say your going to tattle to IP since I didnt do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:20 pm

[DELETE POST]

Last edited by WolfInABox on Fri 18 May 2012, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:27 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
Apologies for posting here, but Pine, this is stated in the Forum Rules:

It's gonna be mighty annoying if all we see in one page are your posts. AIM is not Facebook, and Kitty is actually mad. If the owners of a topic need to post something important to get people's attention, they can do more than 2 posts in a row, but seriously, you're going too far about it. Sinful gave you a warning, so did Kitty. I know, I'm breaking a rule also (YOU ARE A FORUM MEMBER, NOT A MODERATOR! IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY SPAM, DO NOT BE THE HERO TO TRY AND STOP IT!), but this is annoying me.

I know that this forum is not Facebook and shes not Mad shes being OVER DRAMATIC about the whole thing sheesh and for the last time I didnt do anything wrong!

As I said before why are you budding in your not even in the clan stay out of it watch your own topic!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:58 pm

[DELETE POST]

Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 4:13 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
Pineapple incident - Page 2 Poker-face-300x266

I already apologized for coming here, Pine. Yes, I know I have to take care of my own stuff, but I can post here also, when I want. You did something wrong, as everyone is like "dafuq is wrong with that guy".

Alright tell me then what is wrong with posting something that is relevant to the topic and I shouldn’t be restricted to what can and can’t be said just because of one person. Like my example I said before it’s like not being allowed to post in the Food fight topic when it’s about food. Its just plain stupid and ridiculous, and i didn’t spam like the way you just did, my information was all related to the team, and whats your problem no one asked to to join in
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 4:28 pm

[DELETE POST]

Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 4:38 pm

First of all, your information was NOT related to this topic, it was about your RANKINGS and when you should hold the MATCHES.

Second, stop acting like you are Clan Leader or a Clan Mod, cause you aren't.
You're always whining about stuff, and that's quite immature. You think EVERYTHING is a fight.

I CAN POST HERE IF I WANT TO. ITS NOT YOUR DECISION, SO DON'T ACT LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL YOURSELF. JUST BECAUSE KITTY CAN DOUBLE POSTS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN, THIS IS HER TOPIC ANYWAYS! I WOULD NOW SUGGEST THAT YOU DELETE YOUR USELESS POSTS.

AND ALSO, I THINK YOU SHOULD TRANSFER YOUR POSTS TO THE MULTIPLAYER RANKS TOPIC. YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING THIS TOPIC AS IF IT IS ALL THE TOPICS IN THIS FORUM.
Please re-read the Forum Rules...I'm not trying to act like an Admin or anything, just
saying.
Now lets stop arguing about this.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 5:29 pm

Oh, sorry Kitty, didn't mean to be really rude!

It's just that Pineapple is being such a know-it-all...may I apply for being Co-Leader? (I am not asking for a rank promotion, just there's an open space Razz)

He's disobeying the forum rules. I vote you should talk to IP about this.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 5:35 pm

^ Right now is not the most perfect timing to be asking for that, Im pissed off right now, However if you wish to apply for the spot send it in PM to me and telling me why you think you would be good for the position. Im going to be going away for the weekend
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 8:25 pm

Pine... just accept it. Admins don't like this, people don't like this. Do you think everyone is wrong and you're right? Kitty double posts to get attention on her topic, so that everyone sees she made and announcement or something. However, you're certainly not in position so high you'd need to get so much attention from all your clan. I also double post on my topic, but only to say things about people joining, leaving getting banned from my clan, or I also double post because of wars, tournaments etc. But I never needed to make 5 posts in a row... and honestly, I think you've got much less to post about than I do. If you want to increase your post count, just go to text games and dont flood. Also, good luck in in finding a new clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pineapple incident

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games-