AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Downloadable content on NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should We Have DLC for NFMM
Yes.
Downloadable content on NFMM I_vote_lcap20%Downloadable content on NFMM I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
No, and it may be invading omars privacy.
Downloadable content on NFMM I_vote_lcap80%Downloadable content on NFMM I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Jiggnfm
Number of posts : 10256

Downloadable content on NFMM Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 6:23 am

Should we have DLC for NFMM?

Even though I don't have NFMM, I am wondering, should we have DLC for NFMM?

For those who don't know what is DLC, it is referred as Downloadable content, or expansion pack, etc, it is to expand gameplay buy buying DLC. (Correct me if I am wrong)

Some DLC examples for NFMM could be new track cat for stage maker, different modes of gameplay for example, hot pursuit, cops n robbers, Etc.

Admins, if you think this is invading Omars privacy, lock this topic if you like... Smile

MOST IMPORTANT RULE (from suggestion rules & Template for NFMM) :

InhumanPwnage wrote:
Respect the Topic Starter, and their view. Do not judge/criticize them, but their idea only! To judge would be to jump to conclusions about the person, not the idea. As for criticizing, do not flame-bait, or openly say "you are an idiot", or something along these lines. It is of no discussion value, and only serve to demoralize/derail the topic. ANY POSTS LIKE THIS WILL BE REMOVED, REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE A POINT IN YOUR *long* POST.

Last edited by InhumanPwnage on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Why are you asking this? To get info from me?)
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Cynosure
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 11:08 am

Not A Bad Idea But It Would Take Some Time To Do It...
He's Also Got NFMM To Finish As Well
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 12:12 pm

I think this is a horrible idea. We already payed for nfmm, why would we pay for more? This is NFM, not nfs.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 2:27 pm

I disagree with this idea.

Downloadable Content mostly belongs to bigger games with storylines. Why would we need it for a simple Java game? If Omar would put even more things in, why would he mark them as exclusive items and charge money? That'd look like double-registration. Buy the game to get most of it, then buy the game again to get all of it.
Ingame it would seem even more ridiculous. If it's exlusive downloadable content, then anyone can play with them, for the tracks as long as they find a person with that "DLC", for the cars, as long as they're registered and have a person who would like to share his "cars".
Modes of gameplay? Need for Speed's an alternative for that.
Back to top Go down
TheDevil
Amateur
Amateur
TheDevil
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 4:51 pm

We already have to pay for "extra planes" on Radical Aces if anyone hasn't noticed, That didn't go down too well. It won't work for NFMM either. Good point though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:41 pm

What about you get a special bonus pack after so many games ... And normal registered players can only join games with those special tracks 5x a day, and you couldn't add the cars to your account.

Idk, I'd rather have everything available after you register, but if it has to be done, this would be the best way imo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:50 pm

What about dlc for registered users only?
Back to top Go down
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 11:09 pm

I disagree strongly. You're going a bit over to the PS3/Xbox world...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 3:23 am

I disagree with this. It's enough that we're paying 11 dollars. We rather not pay more.
Back to top Go down
PARTHAWAII
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
PARTHAWAII
Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Agreeing   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 12:20 pm

I agree. There should be something more exciting in the game. Downloadable Content would be a good idea for the game to expand more.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/115536769595055480442/about?cb
TheDevil
Amateur
Amateur
TheDevil
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 5:05 pm

Kaffeinated wrote:
What about you get a special bonus pack after so many games ... And normal registered players can only join games with those special tracks 5x a day, and you couldn't add the cars to your account.

Idk, I'd rather have everything available after you register, but if it has to be done, this would be the best way imo.

The worst idea whatsoever, It's just a waste of money, the popularity of NFMM would drop like a lead anchor.
Back to top Go down
XGH
Amateur
Amateur
XGH
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 12:26 am

better idea: make any DLC track parts/storyline/challenges cost $X, and make infinite multiplayer free.
Back to top Go down
DestroyerOfHeaven
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
DestroyerOfHeaven
Number of posts : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 2:33 am

No, beacause we pay $11 to play NFMM....
Back to top Go down
Kinetico
True Gamer
True Gamer
Kinetico
Number of posts : 3509

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 4:47 am

DLC should be free IMO
Back to top Go down
http://tee.pub/lic/F6BY_s0eUUs
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot
Number of posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 10:56 pm

Well, I don't like the idea at all. Need for Madness is not a game so complex for something like that fits properly.

There are Nfm mods after all, the free and coolest expansions for players; and once NfmM comes out from beta there might be complete and expanded NfmM mods too, still they should be compatible with the official client though.
Back to top Go down
http://dragshot.webcindario.com/software
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jun 2013, 6:01 am

There should be an update, Where they make it so you can hax the game for yourself, As it would be easier. Twisted Evil But.. Let's focus on the next update first... Shall we? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Fastcar800
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Fastcar800
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 6:47 pm

Meh, no. Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
leonsc
Noob
Noob
leonsc
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable content on NFMM   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 9:39 pm

Hay No! I thought Paying 11$ for an Account was Insane! i dont want to pay a 5$ Extra for DLC!ANGRY

P.S The Xbox Sucks. Due To CoD being there.
Back to top Go down
Supra
Young Owner
Young Owner
Supra
Number of posts : 379

PostSubject: Hmm...   Downloadable content on NFMM Icon_minitimeSun 09 Feb 2014, 7:24 am

Tough Question. Hmmm... I think YES and NO because you might have to pay for it like video games DLC

So could be 10$-25$ depending how good it is.
Back to top Go down

Downloadable content on NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top