AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hey I'm Crunchy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 31

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm

I'm Crunchy, most of the time I'm Tuna, but that was taken :'(

I'm a staff member on a really active Pivot animation forum which I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to (I've read the rules by the way, they're pretty similar to ours).
However I'm very pleased to see an animation section here so I'll be posting an animation thread there at some point I suppose.

I've known about NFM for about 4-5 years, or whenever the original NFM came out anyway because someone sent me a link to it when it first came out.
Then NFM2 came out, I played that as well.
I re-downloaded it onto my laptop the other week since I hadn't played it for about 2 years.

Anyway, I've been trying to hack some stuff as an experiment but I've not had much luck (Never even used Java before)
I was following [I'm not allowed to post links for seven days but it's the tutorial on Hacking scripts in NFM on Wikia] mainly and a few others off of YouTube.
There's a few things it doesn't explain (For example: changing the .java files back into .class files when you've edited it in Netbeans)
I reckoned this forum might have a few tips and could help me out maybe.

Anyway I hope to become a nice member here.
I guess I'll have fun meeting you.
I'd normally post in blue but that's going to look like an eyesore against this black so I won't bother.

I suppose my post has to be approved first as well.
And I hope BBcode is supported or I'm going to look like a bit of a dunce when that link doesn't work.

Edit: By the way I don't appreciate my rank title :'|
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:23 pm

What an introduction! Welcome to AIM, hope you enjoy your stay here!

(Don't like your rank title? Post in the Off Topic section to boost your posts.)
Back to top Go down
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:26 pm

Hey man.
I suppose I'll have to earn my stars Smile
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:36 pm

Hey, welcome to AIM! Very Happy Don't forget to read the rules. Wink

P.S., there's another guy named Crunch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 5:43 pm

D***.
Also I searched 'Tuna' on the member list and there's nobody called Tuna here.
Why couldn't I be Tuna? (it said it'd been taken when I was registering)
I've been a good old Tuna for about 2 years :'(

Well it looks like this forum doesn't allow swearing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 6:10 pm

There's someone called Tunari though Razz

Welcome to AIM! you seem like a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 6:15 pm

Thanks Smile
(I'm assuming one word posts are acceptable in some instances)
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

Amazing introduction, I see no one has to tell you to read the rules, you've beat us to it. XD
You seem like a pretty good person, your attitude and skills may just lead to a "best newcomer" award by the looks of it. Fuckface:3

And about your post rank, everyone gets that when they start off at 0 posts, just carry on posting and your rank names will keep getting better. You know the basics seeing as you're from another forum too.

Welcome to aim, enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 8:28 pm

Ultimato wrote:
Amazing introduction, I see no one has to tell you to read the rules, you've beat us to it. XD
You seem like a pretty good person, your attitude and skills may just lead to a "best newcomer" award by the looks of it. Fuckface:3

And about your post rank, everyone gets that when they start off at 0 posts, just carry on posting and your rank names will keep getting better. You know the basics seeing as you're from another forum too.

Welcome to aim, enjoy your stay. Smile

Have a good stay and read the forum rules.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 9:00 pm

Welcome to AIM, really nice to see a promising newcomer join! Glad to see you've read the rules already,  have an enjoyable stay here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 9:59 pm

Thanks guys (y)
I'll try to be active for as long as my interest in this game lasts
Although I may end up staying for the community.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 11:08 pm

Wow..there seemed to be an outburst of newcomers lately. XD

Anyways, welcome here. I'll be looking foward to seeing more from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crunchy
Noob
Noob

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 11:11 pm

It's slightly strange being considered a newcomer.
And I look at the dates that y'all joined at and I think 'yeah, but to me you're newcomers' :'(

Ah well.
Cheers for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 12:54 pm

Crunchy wrote:
It's slightly strange being considered a newcomer.
And I look at the dates that y'all joined at and I think 'yeah, but to me you're newcomers' :'(

Ah well.
Cheers for the warm welcome.

i think ur considered newcomer bcoz of your AIM Join Date.
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 12:56 pm

Welcome to AIM! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:54 pm

Welcome! Don't be like I was before because I got banned before! Anyways, have a good stay!
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 2:23 am

Welcome Captain Crunch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Crunchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Crunchy   Hey I'm Crunchy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Crunchy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-