AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Racing Elimination Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 3:45 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Alright. So it's decided as Saturday, November 22nd @ 1 / 2 PM EST. Times might vary.
Sorry for the stupid question, but is it only group 1 playing today, or will all groups be able to play?
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 4:38 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Alright. So it's decided as Saturday, November 22nd @ 1 / 2 PM EST. Times might vary.
Yeah I'm not making it. Gl everyone.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Amateur
Amateur
Turbo
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 6:28 pm

ToaZuka wrote:

Seems like I won't be able to make it either, I have an appointment at that exact time.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

Dang. Lots of you cannot make it. Shall I make it a little later, then? Or is it too late... scratch
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 7:01 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Dang. Lots of you cannot make it. Shall I make it a little later, then? Or is it too late... scratch

Maybe there'll be a few people online who can replace those who can't show up.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 7:30 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Maybe do different days for different groups?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm

Well, so far Metrophis is 8th, and I got 7th. I was in 6th / 7 but at the last part of the stage I had to get lagged by Hysteria so he passed me then the game finished. -.- I wish I can redo that game again but I know I can't. FML. Oh well ... "gg's" I guess. And don't give that stuff with "you did well" no. I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Well, so far Metrophis is 8th, and I got 7th. I was in 6th / 7 but at the last part of the stage I had to get lagged by Hysteria so he passed me then the game finished. -.- I wish I can redo that game again but I know I can't. FML. Oh well ... "gg's" I guess. And don't give that stuff with "you did well" no. I didn't.
chill due I also got lagged lol,this was just made for fun i suppose not for complaining about getting lagged..
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:19 pm

Good games, 4th? Not bad. However I'm never taking that same route on Grapefruit Power again. XD
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:28 pm

Congratulations to Ultimato for finishing 1st place in the tournament. He will now have to face the other top racers of group 2 and 3.

Stages updated.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:32 pm

Got a blg from a ramp. i swear i will kill that ramp

Anyway, congratulations Ultimato! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:49 pm

k so redline played for me,can I play from his side from group 3?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:53 pm

Quite happy about my 2nd place, that final 1v1 was really exciting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2014, 8:58 pm

Platinum wrote:
k so redline played for me,can I play from his side from group 3?

Sure I think.
Congratulations Ultimato! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 3:03 pm

Managed to upload Group 1 of the racing tournament as early as I could, I'm surprised it uploaded pretty quick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4AZ7zyj7Q#t=416 Enjoy.

Missing matches:

• Fast And Furious + The Radical, Steam gets eliminated.
  • Let The Dream Begin, Nitro gets eliminated due to a harsh BLG.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

Can you make Group 2 at 3 PM? I won't make it at 1 PM.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 3:53 pm

Krazzidyz wrote:

I won't make 3PM, just keep it as it is...
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 4:07 pm

When Will group 3 play exactly?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 4:22 pm

Platinum wrote:
When Will group 3 play exactly?

Today, 2:30 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 4:24 pm

Enigma wrote:
Krazzidyz wrote:

Alright, I'll see what I can do, then.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 4:26 pm

Krazzidyz wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Krazzidyz wrote:

Alright, I'll see what I can do, then.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but it's best to keep a date and time we've all agreed on just because one person may not be able to make it...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Amateur
Amateur
Turbo
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

ToaZuka wrote:

Group 3 - November 23rd @ 2:30 PM EST

I can make this. Looking forward to it! (Thanks for the date change!)
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 6:11 pm

You're welcome. I'm glad you can make it. I hope to see you all -- if not -- most of you there! And good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 6:40 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
You're welcome. I'm glad you can make it. I hope to see you all -- if not -- most of you there! And good luck!
I won't be there. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2014, 6:43 pm

I can still make it, although I may leave during the middle of it as I usually have dinner around that time. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament   The Racing Elimination Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Racing Elimination Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top