AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Outmonstaa the F7!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

Outmonstaa the F7! Empty
PostSubject: Outmonstaa the F7!   Outmonstaa the F7! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

We played this before an official AIM topic was up, -Panda- asked me to record and here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8vaKwvwik The rules are pretty simple, I will edit this into a longer description later.
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

Outmonstaa the F7! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outmonstaa the F7!   Outmonstaa the F7! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2014, 8:13 am

Oho, that is a really nice idea, tbh seems easy for me, but i still didnt played it...
So, its about 4 players that have to take out 1 formula? Who takes it out gets the points?

KEWL! Razz
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

Outmonstaa the F7! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outmonstaa the F7!   Outmonstaa the F7! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2014, 9:46 am

F7: Race three laps and dodge the Monstaas.
Monstaas: Waste the F7.
If the F7 finishes the race, he or she gets a point.
In the video, there were four Monstaas.
I don't know if I should have more Monstaas.
You want to make it challenging for the F7 to finish the race, but not impossible.
Balance is the key here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outmonstaa the F7! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outmonstaa the F7!   Outmonstaa the F7! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outmonstaa the F7!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-