AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Minimap vs No Minimap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Minimap, No minimap or Both?
Minimap (all the time)
Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
No minimap (I use Z/X keys)
Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
Both (may use one more than the other)
Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Avalanche
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 679

Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 2:57 am

I prefer the minimap. I rarely, if ever use the x/y feature.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 3:10 am

IP wrote:

Personally, I do not use the minimap at all. I overdose on the z/x keys, and I do not use the Arrow during 1v1s.

The minimap takes too much space (for me), even if it's transparent, it counts as an added blind spot to me.

Also describes me when playing.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Lloyd
Number of posts : 1168

PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2015, 6:59 pm

I use both, but sometimes, the minimap glitches with custom stages -.-
Back to top Go down
KWID
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
KWID
Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 11:59 am

I mostly Use Minimap For Those Track Which Are Confusing,ZigZag Types And Also I Use For Wasting As Well.
It Helps For Finding Others.
Back to top Go down
SlicerNFM
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
SlicerNFM
Number of posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 11:51 pm

read the rules plz, or you'll get banned @KWID
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimap vs No Minimap   Minimap vs No Minimap - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minimap vs No Minimap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-