AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 Hello, and sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Tails-
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 59

Age : 17
Join Date : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Hello, and sorry.   08/05/16, 05:14 am

Hello NFM Community, i didn't really know where to put this, but as i'm introducing my self (again) into the community i thought its place should be here...

To the point. Yes, i was a Cancer to community, i molested everyone (how? i have no idea) with my "cancerous" jokes full of stupid stuff and MLG related cancer, however, i was in a period where i let my Internet side take me over, i cannot say i'm not gonna do that anymore, i'm just not gonna spam everywhere with that, somehow i molested admins to the point of banning me from everywhere...

Well here i am, introducing the new Fox with new attitudes, new personality, new everything. Sorry to the admins i molested and people i pissed off, anyway i probably won't play NFMM, i've been playing a bit under ysa's account, but eh... I don't like using other people's account and i can't renew mine. Meh...

Thank you for your attention and taking your time on reading this bullshit. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1834

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   08/05/16, 05:54 am

Yo
That's really brutal that you wanted to change your personality for good, man
Wish you success with that!
You cool dude man
Back to top Go down
Blazkrillex
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 963

Age : 14
Join Date : 2014-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   08/05/16, 07:27 am

that's hella rad dude, cant wait to see you on here
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   08/05/16, 08:56 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Trump
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity

Number of posts : 2420

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   08/05/16, 09:29 pm

Serial rapist. Welcome to the shitehole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Optimal
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 359

Age : 14
Join Date : 2015-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   09/05/16, 09:44 am

@-Tails- wrote:
Hello NFM Community, i didn't really know where to put this, but as i'm introducing my self (again) into the community i thought its place should be here...

To the point. Yes, i was a Cancer to community, i molested everyone (how? i have no idea) with my "cancerous" jokes full of stupid stuff and MLG related cancer, however, i was in a period where i let my Internet side take me over, i cannot say i'm not gonna do that anymore, i'm just not gonna spam everywhere with that, somehow i molested admins to the point of banning me from everywhere...

Well here i am, introducing the new Fox with new attitudes, new personality, new everything. Sorry to the admins i molested and people i pissed off, anyway i probably won't play NFMM, i've been playing a bit under ysa's account, but eh... I don't like using other people's account and i can't renew mine. Meh...

Thank you for your attention and taking your time on reading this bullshit. Have a great day.

I didn't think you were that bad, maybe it's just the way you acted towards me. I hope to see you more on NFM, once I become a little more active again.
Back to top Go down
Whodunnitdude
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2846

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   09/05/16, 04:00 pm

Let's see how long this lasts.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8226

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   09/05/16, 08:13 pm

Aero wrote:
Let's see how long this lasts.

Didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2690

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   10/05/16, 03:51 am

@Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:
Let's see how long this lasts.

Didn't last long.

Reminds me of somebody, no?
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   10/05/16, 04:45 am

Draconic wrote:
@Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:
Let's see how long this lasts.

Didn't last long.

Reminds me of somebody, no?

Give me a B!
Give me a U!
Give me an R!
Give me an S!
Give me a T!

What does that spell?
Back to top Go down
Nostalgia
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 352

Age : 14
Join Date : 2015-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   10/05/16, 08:16 am

BURST !!!!
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 359

Age : 14
Join Date : 2015-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   10/05/16, 09:26 am

ToaZuka wrote:
Draconic wrote:
@Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:
Let's see how long this lasts.

Didn't last long.

Reminds me of somebody, no?

Give me a B!
Give me a U!
Give me an R!
Give me an S!
Give me a T!

What does that spell?

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1907

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   13/05/16, 03:02 pm

Yeah, no. This guy ain't burst. I know the guy and he's a completely different person.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   13/05/16, 03:07 pm

@Venomalix wrote:
Yeah, no. This guy ain't burst. I know the guy and he's a completely different person.

We mean that Tails is like Burst; we know they are not the same person (thankfully XD).
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   13/05/16, 03:27 pm

Tails and Burst are different people. Anyways welcome back Tails!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Cry
Collector
Collector

Number of posts : 497

Age : 20
Join Date : 2015-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   13/05/16, 03:41 pm

@Rulue wrote:
Tails and Burst are different people. Anyways welcome back Tails!

We mean that Tails is like Burst.
Back to top Go down
http://crystalvalentine.ye.vc/
Sky
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 811

Age : 15
Join Date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   13/05/16, 04:07 pm

Valentine wrote:
@Rulue wrote:
Tails and Burst are different people. Anyways welcome back Tails!

We mean that Tails is like Burst.

ok chill we get the point

anyways wb new fax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Today at 02:12 am

Back to top Go down
 

Hello, and sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-