AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hello, and sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Tails-
Janitor
Janitor
-Tails-
Number of posts : 79

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 2:14 pm

Hello NFM Community, i didn't really know where to put this, but as i'm introducing my self (again) into the community i thought its place should be here...

To the point. Yes, i was a Cancer to community, i molested everyone (how? i have no idea) with my "cancerous" jokes full of stupid stuff and MLG related cancer, however, i was in a period where i let my Internet side take me over, i cannot say i'm not gonna do that anymore, i'm just not gonna spam everywhere with that, somehow i molested admins to the point of banning me from everywhere...

Well here i am, introducing the new Fox with new attitudes, new personality, new everything. Sorry to the admins i molested and people i pissed off, anyway i probably won't play NFMM, i've been playing a bit under ysa's account, but eh... I don't like using other people's account and i can't renew mine. Meh...

Thank you for your attention and taking your time on reading this bullshit. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life
[WI]
Number of posts : 1914

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 2:54 pm

Yo
That's really brutal that you wanted to change your personality for good, man
Wish you success with that!
You cool dude man
Back to top Go down
Blazkrillex
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Blazkrillex
Number of posts : 961

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 4:27 pm

that's hella rad dude, cant wait to see you on here
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2016, 5:56 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2016, 6:29 am

Serial rapist. Welcome to the shitehole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Optimal
Young Owner
Young Owner
Optimal
Number of posts : 359

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2016, 6:44 pm

-Tails- wrote:
Hello NFM Community, i didn't really know where to put this, but as i'm introducing my self (again) into the community i thought its place should be here...

To the point. Yes, i was a Cancer to community, i molested everyone (how? i have no idea) with my "cancerous" jokes full of stupid stuff and MLG related cancer, however, i was in a period where i let my Internet side take me over, i cannot say i'm not gonna do that anymore, i'm just not gonna spam everywhere with that, somehow i molested admins to the point of banning me from everywhere...

Well here i am, introducing the new Fox with new attitudes, new personality, new everything. Sorry to the admins i molested and people i pissed off, anyway i probably won't play NFMM, i've been playing a bit under ysa's account, but eh... I don't like using other people's account and i can't renew mine. Meh...

Thank you for your attention and taking your time on reading this bullshit. Have a great day.

I didn't think you were that bad, maybe it's just the way you acted towards me. I hope to see you more on NFM, once I become a little more active again.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 1:00 am

Let's see how long this lasts.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 5:13 am

Aero wrote:

Didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 12:51 pm

Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:

Didn't last long.

Reminds me of somebody, no?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 1:45 pm

Draconic wrote:
Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:

Didn't last long.

Give me a B!
Give me a U!
Give me an R!
Give me an S!
Give me a T!

What does that spell?
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 5:16 pm

BURST !!!!
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Young Owner
Young Owner
Optimal
Number of posts : 359

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2016, 6:26 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Draconic wrote:
Kaffeinated wrote:
Aero wrote:

Didn't last long.

Give me a B!
Give me a U!
Give me an R!
Give me an S!
Give me a T!

What does that spell?

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2016, 12:02 am

Yeah, no. This guy ain't burst. I know the guy and he's a completely different person.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2016, 12:07 am

Venomalix wrote:
Yeah, no. This guy ain't burst. I know the guy and he's a completely different person.

We mean that Tails is like Burst; we know they are not the same person (thankfully XD).
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Rulue
Number of posts : 802

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2016, 12:27 am

Tails and Burst are different people. Anyways welcome back Tails!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2016, 12:41 am

Rulue wrote:

We mean that Tails is like Burst.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2016, 1:07 am

Valentine wrote:
Rulue wrote:

We mean that Tails is like Burst.

ok chill we get the point

anyways wb new fax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, and sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and sorry.   Hello, and sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, and sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum