AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Albatross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Albatross - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jun 2017, 5:36 am

XYLO, please, for the sake of the video, don't speed it up (except wasting matches). Keep the frames normal so everyone can watch with ease. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Rishabh
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jun 2017, 7:04 am

Yes i did enjoy my last war...everyone played well
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jun 2017, 12:55 pm

Gg's to everyone, great competition guys, really impressed by that comeback.

Especially lixx, great battle in the wasting the stage.
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jun 2017, 6:30 am

i love how people saying nice at this forum, unlike in game everyone was blaming Lix :>
GG Alba you made impressive comeback
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jun 2017, 8:24 am

Cry wrote:
i love how people saying nice at this forum, unlike in game everyone was blaming Lix :>
GG Alba you made impressive comeback

Blaming for what,uh?

Anyways, Fun war Albatross. GG's.
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent
Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jun 2017, 8:26 pm

Hey, are you guys willing to have a war any time soon?
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jun 2017, 1:19 pm

i've consulted the leaders, war request rejected. You know the answer y.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jun 2017, 2:32 am

Skull has left albatross. My account is expiring and i don't intend to return to this clan. However It was a wonderful experience altogether. I'll still be playing till end next week and that's it, might return if the game play has improved.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jun 2017, 2:45 am

Take care, Skull. It was nice playing with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jun 2017, 7:08 am

All the best with your future endeavors, Skull Smile
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jun 2017, 7:28 am

Take care Skull, you were my teacher teaching me how to waste
never forget that moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jun 2017, 8:55 am

My bad for breaking in from the shadows, but whether it was Alba's fault or not, if the team isn't there and the pieces are missing, it just can't be considered legit. I would assume Alba is obviously upset to the fact they weren't able to give it all with their mere presence to start with, hence they were bothered by how eX is making the win clear cut official in their topic. Sorry if I sounded rude, I feel that this isn't right.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017, 5:22 pm

Harbinger wrote:
My bad for breaking in from the shadows, but whether it was Alba's fault or not, if the team isn't there and the pieces are missing, it just can't be considered legit. I would assume Alba is obviously upset to the fact they weren't able to give it all with their mere presence to start with, hence they were bothered by how eX is making the win clear cut official in their topic. Sorry if I sounded rude, I feel that this isn't right.

Good point.

EPIC SUGARS RIGHT HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7oA-WUBTlE
Yes, that's right! A full game of Four Dimensional Vertigo with Max Revenge backwards, it was posted on April 2017. But I never made it public cause parents will shame me for playing such a game or won't approve if they found out about it.
I'm only mentioning it now, cause I think it is awesome enough to be put it here.
PLEASE FAST FORWARD TO 45 seconds in the video, cause I included a blooper while recording for the ggigles.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017, 5:42 pm

So you have time to make that, where are the war videos?
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017, 6:46 am

Mute wrote:

That challenge video was made on April 2017.
This was before the wars with TF7 and eXclusive.

I had more free time in April than I do now.
I did not record the eXclusive war, because I was not there.

Yes, I do have a bit of free time, but I would prefer to upload the new TF7 rematch after I finish my exams, which were previously stated in another post on this clan topic.
But, if there are more than 5 people requesting to have it done ASAP, then I will quickly mash up the video (of course, it won't look as good if I actually choose to spend time editing it).
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017, 8:50 am

XYLO wrote:
Mute wrote:

That challenge video was made on April 2017.
This was before the wars with TF7 and eXclusive.

I had more free time in April than I do now.
I did not record the eXclusive war, because I was not there.

Yes, I do have a bit of free time, but I would prefer to upload the new TF7 rematch after I finish my exams, which were previously stated in another post on this clan topic.
But, if there are more than 5 people requesting to have it done ASAP, then I will quickly mash up the video (of course, it won't look as good if I actually choose to spend time editing it).

Honestly, I'd rather prefer waiting till you finish your exams and then start editing/uploading the war video.
It has to be good tho or I'll kill you Razz
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 5:16 am

Does it even matter if the war was "official"? I was just going to stay out of this because frankly I don't care anymore, but honestly the arguing over the turnout of the war is just pointless. Call it what you want. I don't even keep a war log on our page anymore.

Good games though.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 6:13 am

All the best rad, there are more important things to worried about in real life than this game.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley
Noob
Noob
Kingsley
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 4:24 pm

Are the servers dead now cuz I can't enter the game
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 7:14 pm

Kingsley wrote:

Yeah omar shut the servers down
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun 2017, 7:56 pm

So here's the TF7 vs Albatross war you wanted me to upload. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSxlIb1-XJI&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
superia
Janitor
Janitor
superia
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun 2017, 12:30 pm

Wow good game everyone
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Rishabh
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun 2017, 6:24 am

Thanks wolf for recording the war, the video is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun 2017, 12:23 pm

Excadrill wrote:
Kingsley wrote:

Yeah omar shut the servers down

its back, but denuvo still there
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun 2017, 1:56 pm

Yeah, it seems like Omar didnt shut the servers imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albatross

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Clans-