AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Aggression poison - Sick freak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
kyoto
Number of posts : 128

Aggression poison - Sick freak  Empty
PostSubject: Aggression poison - Sick freak    Aggression poison - Sick freak  Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 1:17 am

IP I don't even apologize for this....

if you can accept poisonous scum like this on your - what appears to be a respectable forum - then f*ck it.. at least I can leave here knowing i don't accept sick racist poison like you do..

IP - this is your forum, non? you welcome and accept this type of person in your community after countless screenshots of racial abuse and sickness ?

(i know, kyoto ignore it..blah blah.. nobody deserves to be insulted like this)- IP - you have the power to wipe this shit stain from the forum yet you let it stink the place out..

how many people here will be affected by racial abuse or family members dying from health issues like Aggression feels is a joke? but hey let's let this sick "Asian" (not an insult, he is Asian yet racially abuses Asians for being Asian) exist here..

Aggression poison - Sick freak  IprYu0e

Wipe this topic if you want, hide it under the carpet -- if you want this piece of shit reflecting your forum, go for it 0.=
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Aggression poison - Sick freak  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggression poison - Sick freak    Aggression poison - Sick freak  Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 1:20 am

Stop seeking attention Kyoto, you only have one more warning left before you're banned. If racism or flaming shows up on the forum, it will be removed and the member will be punished for it. IP doesn't control NFMM, deal with that yourself and stop making these topics every day.

Back to top Go down

Aggression poison - Sick freak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top