AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 
 

 I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Try
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 6

Age : 14
Join Date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Tue 03 Jan 2017, 11:39 am

I am not here to lie. All of my previous names include GOLDENoxide, PoisonArrow, Smoke, Tundra, Momentum, Volt, and Emp (Also Aloe for a very short time). I was on AIM a couple years back as Volt and Momentum. No words can describe how sorry i am for violating the rules. I would have been only 12 at the time and was very immature, I am fully aware of all the rules here on AIM. I truly have no idea what i was thinking. I hope everyone can forgive me, I am very passionate about NFM and want to be part of this community. It is okay if i get banned because i have seen that the rules are super strict, I will never be as stupid as i once was, people learn from their mistakes.

Anyway since i get questions about this i know my NFMM name "Tryfekta" is almost identical to Hysteria's past name "Trifekta". I made the name on Youtube and other places years back and it stuck with me i guess its now my on pretty much all my games like Geometry Dash etc. I was going to do just Try like on AIM but its taken.

Well now i'm going to actually introduce myself. I do not know exactly when i started to play NFM but i know it was before NFM2 came out. I stopped playing two years ago after my computer stopped working and had no intentions of getting a new one. The game always comes back to my mind though I knew I was going to come back. I am now back and play quite frequently even though no-one plays that much anymore. I have actually began to become a little skilled in Profile and Avatar making i would post my profile for an example but it wont let me send a imgur link for 7 days.


Also i am hoping to create good stages after talking to Wiab and others about how more stages should be designed to look and feel like game stages. Well thank you for reading this and i really hope you can forgive me. Thank you Again!



Back to top Go down
Try
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 6

Age : 14
Join Date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:08 pm

Well I guess I will just be showing my self out. Bye.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
avatar
Number of posts : 1182

Age : 24
Join Date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Wed 04 Jan 2017, 1:07 am

I don't remember you too well, but the name Momentum brings a sour taste to my mouth. Nevertheless, a lot can change in 2 years. AIM is always happy to have new contributors to the editing section, so welcome.
Back to top Go down
Try
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 6

Age : 14
Join Date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Wed 04 Jan 2017, 2:00 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
I don't remember you too well, but the name Momentum brings a sour taste to my mouth. Nevertheless, a lot can change in 2 years. AIM is always happy to have new contributors to the editing section, so welcome.
Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
avatar
Number of posts : 10161

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Wed 04 Jan 2017, 2:32 am

GOLDENoxide... That sounds familiar... Same with PoisonArrow...

Didn't I recruit you into Determination? Surprised Welcome back, nonetheless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Try
Code Thief
avatar
Number of posts : 6

Age : 14
Join Date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Wed 04 Jan 2017, 2:53 am

Strateqize wrote:
GOLDENoxide... That sounds familiar... Same with PoisonArrow...

Didn't I recruit you into Determination? Surprised Welcome back, nonetheless. Very Happy

Yes, I was GOLDENoxide and changed to PoisonArrow while i was in DET. It was the first clan i was ever in.
Also, Update: I have changed my name to "Trying" on NFMM after a suggestion from Tronik. Now i wont get questions about if i am Hysteria or not.
Back to top Go down
BackflipBadger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar
Number of posts : 190

Age : 19
Join Date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:59 pm

Try wrote:
I am not here to lie. All of my previous names include GOLDENoxide, PoisonArrow, Smoke, Tundra, Momentum, Volt, and Emp (Also Aloe for a very short time). I was on AIM a couple years back as Volt and Momentum. No words can describe how sorry i am for violating the rules. I would have been only 12 at the time and was very immature, I am fully aware of all the rules here on AIM. I truly have no idea what i was thinking. I hope everyone can forgive me, I am very passionate about NFM and want to be part of this community. It is okay if i get banned because i have seen that the rules are super strict, I will never be as stupid as i once was, people learn from their mistakes.

Anyway since i get questions about this i know my NFMM name "Tryfekta" is almost identical to Hysteria's past name "Trifekta". I made the name on Youtube and other places years back and it stuck with me i guess its now my on pretty much all my games like Geometry Dash etc. I was going to do just Try like on AIM but its taken.

Well now i'm going to actually introduce myself. I do not know exactly when i started to play NFM but i know it was before NFM2 came out. I stopped playing two years ago after my computer stopped working and had no intentions of getting a new one. The game always comes back to my mind though I knew I was going to come back. I am now back and play quite frequently even though no-one plays that much anymore. I have actually began to become a little skilled in Profile and Avatar making i would post my profile for an example but it wont let me send a imgur link for 7 days.


Also i am hoping to create good stages after talking to Wiab and others about how more stages should be designed to look and feel like game stages. Well thank you for reading this and i really hope you can forgive me. Thank you Again!




I thought I said I like bees. What the hell
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
avatar
Number of posts : 1015

Age : 42
Join Date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:15 am

I remember volt was a awesome player and a leader for some particular clan i first joined. Guess he was scouted for his racing talents to some other clan. Nevertheless its a joy to play along with him. Age is just a changing figure, life experience changes us over time..we learn from the bad to being good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.   

Back to top Go down
 

I Have Changed. Introduction Of Try.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-