AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryBirdsFan
Code Thief
AngryBirdsFan
Number of posts : 1

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2021, 7:44 am

Hi! I'm AngryBirdsFan here, but you can just call me Null since that's my name on other sites.

As you can tell by my join date, I'm not a new member actually! I first joined here back in 2013. I had my brother help create me an account here when I was 8. Angry Birds was my favorite game, so that should pretty clearly explain my username.

I found out about NFM through a video I saw of a modded version of NFM 1 and I thought it was the coolest game I had ever seen. From there, I decided to look more into Need for Madness and all the different fangames people made about it and NFM quickly became one of my favorite games, and it still is to this day.

In 2020, I got sick for a while and I decided to search up some Need for Madness videos. And that's when I decided to start getting involved with the community again! Currently, I'm learning how to use Blender so I can create some cars of my own, something I've been wanting to do ever since I first found out about Need for Madness.

That's about it. Take care and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life
[WI]
Number of posts : 1914

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2021, 11:36 am

Welcome! The forums really slow nowadays but I hope you have fun here nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top