AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

The Tournament - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

*sees that CK will be against me in round 2*

*screams "NOOOOOOOOO"*

*goes training*
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

How do you know that? It can be LegnaK as well.

Speaking of 2nd round opponents, I might get ACVoong (oh, that's sooo awesome...). But who knows if xaviers can beat him.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:37 pm

I know that because CK is skilled also and might win LegnaK

(no offense, legnak, just sayin')
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

xaviers says he might quit Razz
He isnt very active because hes in cyprus. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:37 pm

koner, when are you available?
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

I'm a still waitin of CK
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 7:21 am

Good luck to both of you (LegnaK, CK)
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

Okay, GamerElite, reply this within 3 hours, and tell me when will we battle. I'm way active now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 2:27 am

You're on when I'm at school, or asleep, and I'm on when you aren't. I'll probably have to wake up around 9 to meet with you, since you say you're active at 10am (my time, based on the time of your post)
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 3:55 am

Now! Let's race. What room which server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 4:19 am

If you think I'm a bullshitter, stop reading now.

My dad caught a gastro-intestonal virus from one of his co-workers at work yesterday. It's getting better, but now I have it. Headache and weakness will be the symptoms that affect my gameplay.

I was hoping to play you guys this week-end. If it doesn't get better this week-end I'll reschedule it for next week-end. Apologies, I'm usually healthy year-round and I do realize it looks like I've been avoiding battle.

~CK
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:11 am

At least you owned up. Thats a man. (unlike me)
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

GamerElite, when will we battle!? Reply this within 2 hours. (Please) And tell me the time when you're free. I can wake up whenever I want now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 5:14 pm

Go to ghostrider, room 1 ASAP. I'm waiting.
Remember that my IGN is Turbo.
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:43 am

Ugh.. Just tell me the time you're online usually.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:44 am

HYDE I SEE YOU'RE ONLINE NOW...PLEASE READ THIS.

Let's play now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hyde233
Collector
Collector
Hyde233
Number of posts : 512

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 4:53 am

Lunch Money wrote:
HYDE I SEE YOU'RE ONLINE NOW...PLEASE READ THIS.

Let's play now!!!!

PM me tommorow when you're ready, tell me which server and room
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

This tournament is going to be longer than I thought...
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:55 pm

Yeah, with different time zones, of course it will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:23 am

Azri, are you on now? I'll be on for about another hour or so, go to dominion or something. I'll be in rooms 1,5, or 3 in dominion.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:25 am

C'maaaan guys, I'm ready for Round 2
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

How about now GamerElite?
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:44 pm

CerealKiller wrote:
If you think I'm a bullshitter, stop reading now.

My dad caught a gastro-intestonal virus from one of his co-workers at work yesterday. It's getting better, but now I have it. Headache and weakness will be the symptoms that affect my gameplay.

I was hoping to play you guys this week-end. If it doesn't get better this week-end I'll reschedule it for next week-end. Apologies, I'm usually healthy year-round and I do realize it looks like I've been avoiding battle.

~CK

Get well soon! ^_^

-sigh- tommorow, I'm out on holiday and wont be back on until probably the 2nd November. Moar inactivity than I thought. I hope you guys play well! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:15 am

I love how when Azri asks if I can play, it's freaking 3:38 in the morning (for me). Sigh..timezome fail...

OKAY, Azri. Stay on at about 10AM-2PM or YOUR time on Firday-Sunday. Hang around Ghostrider, since I'll probably go there first. That's 10PM to 2AM, which is about the time I might get on. Also, check out the chatbox every once in a while, I'll go there and we can set it up.

We MUST have this battle.
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:45 am

I used my 5 Okay, I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament   The Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top