AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Pineapple incident

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 3:15 am

Sadly Kitty we couldn't finish the challenge. We're tied 1-1. Noobs kept interrupting and connection was bad of Pine's. We postponed it but we'll continue it soon.
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple
Number of posts : 545

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 2:04 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Sadly Kitty we couldn't finish the challenge. We're tied 1-1. Noobs kept interrupting and connection was bad of Pine's. We postponed it but we'll continue it soon.

i know right those noobs where so frekin annoying couldnt consentrate and computer connection sucked, let me know when you wanna continue
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 2:06 pm

Will do Pine! those noobs kept spamming us and joining our games when it was just us 2 only. -.-
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 2:58 pm

its was NFMLH2 that kept on spamming the chat box it was so friking annoying and then they would join in the game and race (In our wasting match) or waste (In racing) hope it wont happen again next time

--MERGE 1--

wait Kitty lost the m8 rank right, I was going to challenge her does that mean I have to challenge Phyrexian maybe ill try for the racing rank instead still waiting on the radical one rank challenge too

--MERGE 2--

Titanium wrote:
PINEAPPLE.

Y U NO TEST ME ON NFMM?

I have been busy the past few days and our time zones are so wacky and far off, dont think I am going to be able to test you however if i get around to it, maybe this weekend, maybe the best one win XD

--MERGE 3--

Kitty wrote:
No problem your welcome, Im thinking about holding a small mini-tournament consisting of 5 quick races/wastes in which points will be kept. It will be open to TOF members as well as anyone who is on other clans, Im looking for roughly 5 people to participate Smile

If your going to have a tournament id be willing to record for it if its okay with you and count me in as well since I haven't been able to attend any wars because of time zone problems. Think you should limit the tournament only to to members of our clan Kitty other wise its going to get to hard with people from other teams and it will be like a war

--MERGE 4--

has anyone noticed how Viper is still playing online? I though he had quit but hes still on and when I played him last he keeps saying is ark is so great, its a piece of crap to be honest, are his cars banned from team use?

--
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 4:41 pm

O.O Pineapple... that was 5 POSTS in a row... and yeah, you'd have to challenge me for the M8 waste... and you're on the opposite side of the planet...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:22 pm

Pine you should edit your posts and combine them together, 5 posts? O.o

And we can do it whenever you're able to. Since school for me ends the 22nd of May, I'll have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:35 pm

I dont see what the problem is about posting that many after one another this is the clan topic so anyone can post that much after one another, why shouldnt I be allowed if Kitty does a million and besides she has not said anything so im guessing its fine

@Phyrexian well what day can you do the m8 waste?

@Ataraxia I can wait till next week to challenge
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:39 pm

It's not my rules. It's also cause she's Clan Moderator. (the color of the name says it).

And Pine of course. I can do it next week for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:42 pm

I still don't think it should be a problem since she didnt say anything about me posting that much, its probably allowed since its a clan topic for members to talk in
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:44 pm

Who knows. I don't double post unless I had to.

But as I was saying, let me know what day you can challenge me again Pine, and if I am able to, I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:47 pm

XD it should be alright, its not like its spam so its all good

For dates any time next week as you stated is fine, pick a date, and the time and let me know, what do you want 3 races, wasting and 3 random?
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:48 pm

I can't do it Monday. But Tuesday is my last day of school, so I can do from there to all the way to when School starts. XD Wanna try a Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:49 pm

I forgot to ask but is it just me or is the forum messed up, i think its my computer there are weird symbols all over the place like an A with a hatch mark over it its really annoying, is it just my computer? Ataraxia just make sure for the matches we have that we might change our names to avoid the noobs that join in the game, other wise its not so fun and ill see if i can fix my connection problems

--MERGE--

Ataraxia wrote:
I can't do it Monday. But Tuesday is my last day of school, so I can do from there to all the way to when School starts. XD Wanna try a Wednesday?

For sure Ill try Wednesday but if its at night it will be in the early morning for me, best of luck to you!

Last edited by Pineapple on Thu 17 May 2012, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:52 pm

Which forum are you speaking of?

And Pine we can do that. I don't think they'll know if we're on or not since they don't have an AIM, (THANK GOD), so we'll be okay, I hope. And hope your internet starts to work after.

And Pine alright man!
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:55 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
O.O Pineapple... that was 5 POSTS in a row... and yeah, you'd have to challenge me for the M8 waste... and you're on the opposite side of the planet...

ok Phyrexian and its not that big of a deal. I have to challenge you for the wasting rank guess it will be easier than challenging the Kitty. what time zone do you live in, that way something can we worked out to come up with a date for the challenge, is there anyone else going for that rank right now?

--MERGE--

Ataraxia wrote:
Which forum are you speaking of?

And Pine we can do that. I don't think they'll know if we're on or not since they don't have an AIM, (THANK GOD), so we'll be okay, I hope. And hope your internet starts to work after.

And Pine alright man!

Im talking about this forum, the top half of the forum is all messed up, it has to be my computer, not the TOF forum which btw Kitty and MDX did an awesome jobon Thumbs Up! as I said Ill see what i can do to make the internet work a little faster its an old computer im using maybe thats the problem
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 12:49 am

Phyrexian wrote:

Pineapple wrote:
ok Phyrexian and its not that big of a deal

Pineapple read the rules. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 5:32 am

What is happening to my topic!!! :O

I would say something about it, but because of IP's new rule I will stay quiet about it since I am not a mod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 6:10 am

Pineapple wrote:
I have to challenge you for the wasting rank guess it will be easier than challenging the Kitty.

Thanks for that Pine -.- yeah, should be easier except I beat Kitty 2 - 0. I am GMT+1, and I suppose whenever you're up I am in school or asleep and when I am up you're in school or asleep.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 9:11 am

Pine, please.

Your pissing Kitty off, and that's really hard, as Demise said. 5 POSTS IN A ROW...IP HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. (and that's the FIRST time I have ever seen Kitty swear, or at least go that close to it. Kitty, why doesn't he get at least a few days' banned? Ignoring your leader is pretty bad.

Honestly...

-ON TOPIC- : When will the war be scheduled for?
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:25 pm

Kitty why should talking about Viper or TI/his cars be banned from this topic that is just plain ridiculous. Everyone should have a freedom and right to speak what they want, and how is it fair if you double post but when I do it it’s a great crime and I get bashed for it and to be honest I can’t see why you got so mad. It’s the clan topic shouldn’t we be allowed to? It was not spam, it was relevant information how is that crossing the line and how would you know if the clan is unhappy with me from one post Sinfulbliss, thats not fair to say
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:33 pm

Pine, I would REALLY take that off. Like NOW. Kitty is going to be even more angry.

To Zee; Well the war is today; (where I Turbo, and RAY_ZAR lives), but I dun know if RAY_ZAR could make it due to whatever he's doing. He can try and make it. Turbo confirmed today (May 18th) is the war. ****. I don't even know the time the war begins either. -.-

Pineapple is cause she's your leader and a Clan Moderator. You're a community member like me. The color of your name says it all. She can cause she's a Clan Mod, you're not. And cause when you talk about, "that", that stuff is the crap Kitty NEVER wants to remember. You're only making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:36 pm

I agreee with Atar you better take that off or you can probably be kicked out,anyways
good luck at the WAR
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:38 pm

I'm just warning you Pine. If you want to stay in here, I'd delete that.

Like not later or when you want to; NOW.
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:48 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Pine, I would REALLY take that off. Like NOW. Kitty is going to be even more angry.

Pineapple is cause she's your leader and a Clan Moderator. You're a community member like me. The color of your name says it all. She can cause she's a Clan Mod, you're not. And cause when you talk about, "that", that stuff is the crap Kitty NEVER wants to remember. You're only making it worse.

Why are you posting in here anyways your not even in the clan no offence, why are you budding in too? and if she got mad over that, like I said that’s just plain ridiculous. We shouldn’t be banned about talking about what we wish that’s like saying in the text games topic FOOD FIGHT we are banned from talking about food, well its a food fight topic. I went over the rules I don't see anything special that says Clan Mods can double post so she’s just as guilty as I am, and I still think it was not spam it was all relevant to the topic, If anything your the one making it worse by posting here
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
0blivion
Number of posts : 593

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:09 pm

Guys can you stop fighting on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pineapple incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pineapple incident   Pineapple incident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pineapple incident

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games-