AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Tropical Stage Maker Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 4:21 am

Hey, guys! Seeing as my .MOD tournament didn't work out so well, I decided to make a stage maker tournament. Each stage making tournament, there will be new concepts for every tournament. For example, the concept is tropical in this 1st tournament.

Rules:

1. Your stage needs to include palm trees.
2. If you are coding a stage, it must be at least 200 lines of the code.
3. You need to post a video or a picture(s) of your stage.
4. Your stage needs to have an appropriate, tropical music (try the best you can to find one).
5. Do not steal anyone else's stages! I will be checking each and every thread in the stages forum. Doing so will get you disqualified.
6. The stage area of your stage should be over 70%.
7. Only 15 people will be allowed to participate.

Members:

To participate, fill out this template:

Spoiler:

Hope you all look forward to this tournament! Thumbs Up!

~RX98, Leader of Team Electro
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm

So... does anyone want to join?
Back to top Go down
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega
Number of posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 12:07 am

2. If you are coding a stage, it must be at least 200 lines of the code. - Pffffffft

4. Your stage needs to have an appropriate, tropical music (try the best you can to find one). - BOGUS

6. The stage area of your stage should be over 70%. - Fail Fail

Rules need a bit of altering. Some of them are ridicules.

I'll just join for the hell of it though. Stage coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 4:00 am

any prizes?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 4:07 am

Count me in DANCE!
(when is this due?)
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec 2013, 2:00 pm

@Oreo: I'll do the prizes later
@Hysteria:I won't decide on the due date, because not a lot has joined yet.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 10:38 am

1. Probably a mixture, I suck at coding but it's better, so some will be Stage Maker aswell.

2. Yes of course it will be my own stage. Razz

3. Pictures.

4. To win. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Stage Maker Tournament   Tropical Stage Maker Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Stage Maker Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-