AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justryingame
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Justryingame
Number of posts : 107

Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Empty
PostSubject: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 10:15 am

Name: Justryingame, or just JTG for short.
NFM username: Just the same as my name.

School: 1st year college. -_-

Favorite games: NFM at this moment, Walking Dead, SplitSecond, Flatout2, Portal, somanygamestonamebutimtoolazytosayit.

Movies: Anything as long as it is not boring.

Favorite books: Hills End, Almanacs, Encylopedia, maybe textbooks of my subjects? and classmate's books with answers Fuckface .

Favorite music, songs, etc: not metal rock, not justin beiber's, not too boring, not the fox's, all music that is plain good.

Favorite Animal: happy Sapiens, chickens, doves. As long as it lives, and dont bite,sting,looks like my
nightmare. I like it.

Favorite cars: my first driven car, muscle cars, exotics, sports, supercars, police cars, pick-ups, and class A cars Very Happy, I like most are 4wd, like hummer, humvee, Nissan GTR, Bugatti veyron, etc.

Favorite colors: Black, White, sky blue. all the colors in RGB, I guess because I can see them.

What's my dream? Family's dream. being an astronaut is first.

Foods I like: wut my mom cooks, not so exotic, anything that a human can eat.

I'm friends with some players in NFMM, I can be a good listener, though my friends dont know the real me. Friendly, I like good moral, as long anything goes great, I like it.

Also in NFMM, if I cant play any custom games I will "borrow" kpillow's, just saying in case if someone say i stole it, hacked it, or did something bad to it..

I'm... well not new in NFMM, not really good at making cars, and stages., but somehow good at gameplay <but I NEVER do AB>.

Looking forward to the NFMM and AIM community, and have some friends, cause good friends are good for your health.

p.s. CONGRATULATIONS, You have read some or the entire post. Give urself 3 claps as a reward. Very Happy

p.p.s. Im not a registered premium user , but congrats anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 1:02 pm

hey there,welcome to aim.
Back to top Go down
EncryptionX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
EncryptionX
Number of posts : 1474

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 1:25 pm

Welcome to AIM! Enjoy your stay here JTG.
Back to top Go down
Justryingame
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Justryingame

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 2:08 pm

Tnx. hoping to have a great time here. Very Happy Arrow Thanks! (thank you = 
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 3:37 pm

ello justryingame...
interesting name you got there... anyways enjoy the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:01 pm

Hello enjoy the forums...
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 5:46 pm

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Snipez
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Snipez
Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 10:25 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/lokundjoside
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 11:19 pm

Hey there, welcome to AIM!
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:36 am

The guy is cool. I've seen him on NFM. You guys should try having a game or two with him.

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
DestroyerOfHeaven
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
DestroyerOfHeaven
Number of posts : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:39 am

Welcome JTG Smile
Back to top Go down
SonicBoom
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
SonicBoom
Number of posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 3:05 am

Warm welcome greeting a newcomer Smile Hope you enjoy your stay here ^.^ 
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 7:29 am

Hey JTG! It's Twisted@TF7 from NFMM! It's nice to see you here. Make sure to read the rules and don't cat off the ugly people. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 8:31 am

Hoi there, welcome to AIM, the tropical oasis in the sun-parched land of the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
The Ethereal
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
The Ethereal
Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2014, 12:51 pm

Welcome to AIM. Hope you enjoy your stay. Hope you read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2014, 3:36 pm

The Ethereal wrote:

did you really had to bump,dude?
Back to top Go down
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:17 pm

Platinum wrote:
The Ethereal wrote:

did you really had to bump,dude?

Hahhahahaha lol. Anyway, welcome old member! xD
Back to top Go down
Justryingame
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Justryingame

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 11:27 am

XD, feels like im newborn Razz , oh well.
Ello Ether, tnx for welcoming. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D    Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello, the name? it's Justryingame. :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top