AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Practice with Dark Dynasty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Practice with Dark Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 2:17 pm

Okay, first I am going to say this is not exactly a tournament. It also isn't too competitive, though there are rules to follow. The main point of this tournament is to simply give my members something to do and someone to play against, and so I thought why not just ask everyone.

The idea goes as follows. Every week (preferrably on Friday night) we will hold a sort of a practice session where 3 people from the community take on 3 DD members (not neccesarily war lineup, I want to give other members a chance as well) in a war-like tournament. I might even make 2 of these on Friday, one Friday night for Europeans and one for Americans, although that might turn out to be too much to handle.

As for the people who can join, obviously the DD part of the lineup will be handled by DD (although again I point out, you are free to join no matter your rank in the clan), while anyone can join the community lineup. You can be in a clan (even DD itself) or solo, pro or noob, as long as you stick to the rules.

The stages will be pre determined by me, and I will also post the time cat so that I don't have to go around PM'ing everyone (also, if someone from the community part of the lineup doesn't show up, anyone else present can decide to sub in for them).

The rules are, of course, the typical war rules:

NO RACING MONSTAAS!
  • All games are No Fixing, apart from racing games.
  • All games will be No Scenery.
  • M A S H E E N' s are strictly forbidden.
  • In racing matches, we RACE ONLY. NO WASTING! If you are caught wasting in a racing match, then the other team gets the win. That also means if someone from the opposite team is going to win, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT RACING HALFWAY THROUGH THE STAGE AND TRY TO DIRTY-RACE THE PERSON WINNING SO YOUR TEAMMATE CAN ADVANCE!
  • In wasting matches, we WASTE ONLY. If you go past the first lap, the other team gets the win.
  • NO GOING OUT OF THE FIELD! If you are out of the field because of being afraid, you have 10 seconds to get back in the stage, or you are disqualified.
  • If you have to do something, meaning you have to, "be right back," THEN DC! DO NOT STAY OUT OF THE STAGE AND WHAT-NOT.
  • 3v3
  • No mad party

TRACKS

Players for Friday 30.5.2014 (19:00 GMT)
Dark Dynasty

Community

Last edited by Phyrexian on Fri 30 May 2014, 12:53 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Predator
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:57 pm

I like the idea of a practice session, but allowing everyone outside DD may make it harder to decide who would actually play each game. Otherwise, pm me the the time Razz
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 9:57 pm

Could i be in this? and what do you mean by No Scenery?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 9:59 pm

No scenery means no trees or piles. Oh yeah, I'd also like to be in this please.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 10:02 pm

NFSRivalFan wrote:
Could i be in this?
Enigma wrote:
Oh yeah, I'd also like to be in this please.
Go right ahead guys! You are on! The time is, by the way, in the topic. See if you can find it Razz
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 10:03 pm

Ahh Friday night XD
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 11:57 pm

NFSRivalFan wrote:
Ahh Friday night XD
Might not be friday night for you, depends on where you live.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 12:06 am

Is this going to be this Friday? Oh, and after this one I have my own tourney in mind. I'm working on a poster, almost done though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 12:31 am

18:00 GMT is good for me as far as I know, I'll do my best to make it. Looking forward to this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 2:40 am

18:00 GMT = 12AM CST, 11AM EST, and 1AM PST e_e for Americans, this might be a problem :/. also, why Friday, not Saturday morning/afternoon?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 3:15 am

He mentioned that he'll put a separate time for Europeans and Americans...
Back to top Go down
Predator
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 5:43 am

Add my name to the list plz.

EDIT: Maybe not for the first stage (4DV).
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 6:45 am

Friday is a pretty bad choice, i suggest doing saturdays or sundays.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 6:48 am

Is this GMT +0:00?

If so, it's 1 pm for me. And I'm CST. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 8:07 am

Well, I guess I'll add the time for Americans now then... not sure I will be able to organise both these events on my own though, I'll need someone else to make sure the American one goes right ._.

American will be Friday 9.5.2014 (23:59 GMT=19:59 EST).

Okay, you can now apply for either the European one or American (or both).
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 4:42 pm

Can i apply for the European one?
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 5:38 pm

I can be in the 18:00 GMT list.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 6:05 pm

Looks interesting, add me to the GMT 18:00 if you can thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 7:23 pm

Okay, I added all of you (for the UK people this is 19:00 by the way). I also added myself on the European list.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 8:10 pm

Hey Phy, can you put me as an OPTION for 23:59 GMT? I should be able to make that if I get home from Drivers Ed in time.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 10:14 pm

I'll join the latter. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 10:56 pm

Okay, added both of you! A shame I won't be able to come to the American one... I'd love to see you 2 at it again!
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2014, 12:18 am

Live in Est in New Jersey where it's 6:18 PM right now
is that fine?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Amateur
Amateur
Turbo
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2014, 2:14 am

This idea = Organized (as opposed to spontaneous) pick up war

Nevertheless, I'll sign up for the 23:59 GMT one (1st one is 2pm my time, so I'd still be in school then). Hopefully this ends up being fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2014, 7:55 am

NFSRivalFan wrote:
Live in Est in New Jersey where it's 6:18 PM right now
is that fine?
It's going to be 14:00 your time, and the other one (one for Americans) is going to be 19:59 your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice with Dark Dynasty   Practice with Dark Dynasty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice with Dark Dynasty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top