AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

King Of Madness: Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 7:30 pm

DradicalX98 wrote:
Just a heads up, my high school starts at the 25th of August, so can you try doing it before, or on the weekends?

Ok, how does the 23rd of August sound?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 7:31 pm

I think I will also record, NFMM recordings aren't as high on memory as NFSW recordings so they take much shorter to upload Razz

Also, 23rd works okay with me, I am coming back 21st.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 7:31 pm

Ahm... could you actually take me out the tournament please? You can let one more person in Group 2 instead...
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 7:38 pm

Hysteria wrote:
Ahm... could you actually take me out the tournament please? You can let one more person in Group 2 instead...

Ok, shame to not have you in it. 1 more position open!

And yes Phy, you may also record.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:44 am

Enigma wrote:
DradicalX98 wrote:
Just a heads up, my high school starts at the 25th of August, so can you try doing it before, or on the weekends?

Ok, how does the 23rd of August sound?

Alright, that should be OK for me. If I can't come that day, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 7:11 am

23rd August sounds okay (for now at least), let's just hope that I don't have an overload of assignments. If I cannot attend, I will notify you before 16th August.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 11:49 am

Ok, 23rd of August seems to work. (Unless a war is organised on that date since it's a Saturday.)

Also, Seabiscuit, do you have work at week-ends too?
Back to top Go down
EncryptionX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
EncryptionX
Number of posts : 1474

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:06 pm

23rd is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm

Can I be in the spot that is available?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 12:18 pm

Nitro wrote:
Can I be in the spot that is available?

Yeah, sure. Applications now closed.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 2:49 pm

Alright, I'm on my way to the airport now and I just realised I should tell you this:

Having the tournament the DAY AFTER I get back will be a bit difficult for me because we're getting back from the Philippines on Friday night, most likely around 12am if we're lucky... And I don't think I'll be able to play the following day because its recommended I should have a rest when I get back, I was thinking Sunday 24th would be better, sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm

I will record this if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 4:15 pm

Radical24 wrote:
I will record this if you don't mind.

Sure.

And yeah, the 24th works for me, if it's fine for everyone else it'll be moved to the Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2014, 4:03 pm

what time will it be if it is on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 11:55 am

Nitro wrote:
what time will it be if it is on Sunday?

Around 6PM for us, maybe a bit later.

Also guys I don't think the Saturday would have worked due to loads of wars being organised around then.

Note: Both groups will play at the same time and date.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

6 PM GMT is 1 PM EST for me, mind bumping it two hours ahead?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 9:45 pm

DradicalX98 wrote:
6 PM GMT is 1 PM EST for me, mind bumping it two hours ahead?

If you can explain how 1 PM is inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 10:52 pm

At 1 PM EST, I have to practice swimming for Level 9 Swimming from 1 PM to 2 PM.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 12:06 pm

7pm GMT would be my best time. If people cannot make it that time, then it has to be moved to 8pm GMT.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm

Nitro wrote:
7pm GMT would be my best time. If people cannot make it that time, then it has to be moved to 8pm GMT.

7 PM GMT it is. I'll put that up on the first post.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 3:51 pm

7 PM GMT is an if for me, but I will most likely make it 8 PM GMT (3 PM EST for me)
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 4:38 pm

DradicalX98 wrote:
7 PM GMT is an if for me, but I will most likely make it 8 PM GMT (3 PM EST for me)

dude,the heck...can you even make your mind?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 4:42 pm

Platinum wrote:
DradicalX98 wrote:

dude,the heck...can you even make your mind?

I do man, read my previous post. It should be obvious that I can't play right at 2 PM EST, because that's when my lessons finish. Also, it'll take me at least half hour to get home.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm

Enigma wrote:
Nitro wrote:

7 PM GMT it is. I'll put that up on the first post.

7PM GMT Sunday 24th August = 5AM Monday 25th for me.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2014, 12:12 pm

Holy... you're UTC +10? Well that changes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of Madness: Tournament   King Of Madness: Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Of Madness: Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top