AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 4:46 pm

Have fun ~o_^_^~0

HOW ARE POINTS GIVEN?
1ST PLACE = 7.00 POINTS
2ND PLACE = 6.75 POINTS
3RD PLACE = 6.25 POINTS
4TH PLACE = 5.50 POINTS
5TH PLACE = 4.50 POINTS
6TH PLACE = 3.25 POINTS
7TH PLACE = 1.75 POINTS
8TH PLACE = 0.00 POINTS
?WASTED? = 2.00 POINTS

WHAT ARE THE LAWS?
IF you FAIL to FOLLOW ALL LAWS, OFFENDING PLAYER/S are DISQUALIFIED.
IF you JOIN as NIMI, but the GAME GLITCHES you into ANOTHER CAR, then REDO and NO POINTS are GIVEN.
IF you PRESS a FORWARD KEY on the GROUND, then OFFENDING PLAYER/S are DISQUALFIED, REDO and NO POINTS are GIVEN.
IF you MISS a CHECKPOINT to HIT OTHER PLAYER/S, then OFFENDING PLAYER/S are DISQUALIFIED, REDO and NO POINTS are GIVEN.
IF you DISCONNECT at the START of the GAME within the FIRST 20 SECONDS, then REDO and NO POINTS are GIVEN.
IF you WANT to APPLY as a COMPETITOR, then FOLLOW EXAMPLE TEMPLATE.
IF you WANT to AVOID DISQUALIFICATION, then FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS.
MAXIMUM OF ONE REDO PER PLAYER PER GAME. NIMI BACKWARDS RACING ONLY.

EXAMPLE TEMPLATE
NFMM Nickname: LIX
OBEY Rules: YES
SUITABLE Times (Choose one or more from the list {optional: rank preferences - first, second, third, ... , last}):
[01] Oct 15 Sat 2014 05:00 GMT - eighth
[02] Oct 15 Sat 2014 10:00 GMT - sixth
[03] Oct 15 Sat 2014 15:00 GMT - first
[04] Oct 15 Sat 2014 20:00 GMT - third
[05] Oct 16 Sun 2014 01:00 GMT - last
[06] Oct 16 Sun 2014 06:00 GMT - seventh
[07] Oct 16 Sun 2014 11:00 GMT - fifth
[08] Oct 16 Sun 2014 16:00 GMT - second
[09] Oct 16 Sun 2014 21:00 GMT - fourth

WHY NIMI?
NIMI is the FUNNIEST BACKWARDS RACER and CANNOT LAUNCH OTHER CAR/S as EASILY as OTHER CARS can.

WHAT ARE THE STAGES?
[??] ALL GAMES are NIMI ONLY, NO SCENERY, 2 LAPS, UNLIMITED FIXING with the QUALIFIED COMPETITORS INVITED.
[01] GRAPEFRUIT POWER
[02] FAST FURIOUS AND THE RADICAL
[03] THE STRETCH
[04] GHOSTS AND MAGIC
[05] THE GUN RUN

GROUP A
LIX [Game Creator]

GROUP B

GROUP C

Last edited by LIX on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 4:55 pm

I'm sorry, you're expecting 24 players to sign up for 18 stages of backwards nimi driving? It may be a laugh but it's very ambitious, so don't get your hopes up for this tournament too much...
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 5:14 pm

What type of tourney is this lol. . .
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 5:18 pm

Ikr ... Tbh, LIX, I doubt you'll get people requesting to join. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to offend you in any way. Maybe try changing this tournament into a more reasonable one? Just some advice.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 12:34 am

Updated with 5 games. Advice considered and taken. No more 18 games of backwards nimi driving, hahaha. That would take more than an hour. XD
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 1:16 am

To be honest, I did this before and it is not fun. It seems like a fun odea but when you try it you will realize it is not. Not trying to offend, just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 5:53 am

RAD1 wrote:
To be honest, I did this before and it is not fun. It seems like a fun odea but when you try it you will realize it is not. Not trying to offend, just letting you know.

Can you please tell me why or give me reasons?
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 11:20 am

LIX wrote:
RAD1 wrote:

Can you please tell me why or give me reasons?

It seems fun at first, to do a funny unusual tournament like this. However, once you start raracing backwards, you will realize there really isnt any entertainment in driving a slow car in reverse.

I know this from personal experience, because I did this before with Tez, Dynamic, and BlueThunder.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst
Number of posts : 3369

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 11:44 am

Pretty much this this the most weirdest tourney ever exist in the world so far I know.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 2:19 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Pretty much this this the most weirdest tourney ever exist in the world so far I know.

How could you think this is the weirdest if you don't play/join? Or would you be kind enough to tell me how to make this tourney more normal without changing too much format?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 8:50 pm

LIX wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

How could you think this is the weirdest if you don't play/join? Or would you be kind enough to tell me how to make this tourney more normal without changing too much format?

There is no point in this; no objective. Yeah, it's racing, but it wouldn't be as competitive and fun as normal tournaments (racing tourneys, in this case). It might turn out quite boring due to the speed of Nimi reversing. It'll take a long time to complete a stage and since you have claimed that this tourney consists of 18 stages, they'll take even longer. Eventually people would start getting bored and leaving.

I'm not trying to offend you, it's just how others and I see this tourney. On another note, I recommend doing a slight change in this. Try to make it more competitive so people will have less chance of getting bored and actually enjoy this tournament from start to finish. Just some advice.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 8:56 pm

Is it weird that I actually find this tournament interesting in a way? XD
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2014, 10:19 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
LIX wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

There is no point in this; no objective. Yeah, it's racing, but it wouldn't be as competitive and fun as normal tournaments (racing tourneys, in this case). It might turn out quite boring due to the speed of Nimi reversing. It'll take a long time to complete a stage and since you have claimed that this tourney consists of 18 stages, they'll take even longer. Eventually people would start getting bored and leaving.

I'm not trying to offend you, it's just how others and I see this tourney. On another note, I recommend doing a slight change in this. Try to make it more competitive so people will have less chance of getting bored and actually enjoy this tournament from start to finish. Just some advice.

YOU HAVEN'T said HOW or WHAT to CHANGE to make it BETTER. YOU just REPEATED what OTHERS have ALREADY SAID about WHY this TOURNAMENT is FLAWED or HAS FLAWS. HOW or WHAT could I CHANGE? AS STATED PRIOR, I have CHANGED the 18 GAME FORMAT to ONLY 5 GAMES. FURTHER DISCUSSION about WHY this TOURNAMENT is BAD is UNNECESSARY.

Ultimato wrote:
Is it weird that I actually find this tournament interesting in a way? XD

Perfectly acceptable. Would you like to join? What should I do to make the tournament experience better?
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2014, 2:42 pm

Backwards racing with Nimi?It gonna be long and a bit boring I think.How about Nimi racing (forward racing)?
Back to top Go down
ArmyFrog
Amateur
Amateur
ArmyFrog
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm

Crystal Power wrote:
Backwards racing with Nimi?It gonna be long and a bit boring I think.How about Nimi racing (forward racing)?

Team Nimi already has a lot of (forward) nimi races and tournaments AND we lets others join so this would just be a reapet try something more original
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 3:44 pm

ArmyFrog wrote:
Crystal Power wrote:

Team Nimi already has a lot of (forward) nimi races and tournaments AND we lets others join so this would just be a reapet try something more original

Tournament postponed for a week or two after date of this comment / update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament   Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nimi Backwards Racing Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top