AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Racing Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarce
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Scarce
Number of posts : 269

The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2015, 3:56 am

I can make 3pm EST or 2pm EST if it is that .
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2015, 5:22 pm

Great to hear that. It's at 3:00 PM EST, check beside where it says "Due to play:".
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2015, 10:05 pm

DP:

Well done to BoilerNFM for winning in Group 1's tournament! It was a close battle at the last race.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2015, 10:22 pm

I salute you boiler!
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 7:25 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Well done to BoilerNFM for winning in Group 1's tournament! It was a close battle at the last race.

Any recordings?
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 7:29 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Yeah. Harshest blg I ever saw against Dex there, but oh well. Good luck, other groups!
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 7:45 pm

Enigma wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Any recordings?

Yes, Loaf has recorded Group 1's tournament. Click here to view it.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 1:30 am

Behemoth wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Yeah. Harshest blg I ever saw against Dex there, but oh well. Good luck, other groups!

I agree with you, I didn't even stunt yet and the ramp immediately flipped me...#justNFMMthings
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 1:34 am

Seabiscuit wrote:
Behemoth wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

I agree with you, I didn't even stunt yet and the ramp immediately flipped me...#justNFMMthings

It's NFM's physics. If it weren't for that minor glitch from the ramp, you might've beaten Boiler to the semi-finals.
Tough luck. =/
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 10:28 am

ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Interesting to see that you removed me from the tournament instead of letting me know when it was going to happen...
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 6:33 pm

RAD1 wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
DP:

Interesting to see that you removed me from the tournament instead of letting me know when it was going to happen...

It isn't my fault you didn't check the topic. That's your responsibility. I'll see if I can replace someone in Groups 2 or 3. Does that sound fair to you?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 6:27 am

What woowy. :c
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

No wrote:
What woowy. :c

I guess that means you'd like to replace someone who doesn't show as well? Okay. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 6:10 pm

I want to participate. If someone isn't able to make it tomorrow, can I replace?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2015, 9:53 pm

Sure.

I might or might not make it to group 2's tournament as I'm moving. If I don't show up, continue. I don't need to worry because I've already played in group 1. Please let those who do not know.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2015, 10:00 pm

Can't believe I got 3rd in my group. Probably the most inconsistent tournament/war performance I've had. Congrats to Ulti for winning yet again! Wish I recorded it but I had some slow-mo lag which noticeably slowed me down on the first matches.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2015, 10:12 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
Can't believe I got 3rd in my group. Probably the most inconsistent tournament/war performance I've had. Congrats to Ulti for winning yet again! Wish I recorded it but I had some slow-mo lag which noticeably slowed me down on the first matches.

Well done Wolf. It was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700
Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2015, 10:15 pm

2 ties of 7th, a glitch perhaps?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2015, 12:17 am

Omg Ulti. Lose and let someone else have the glory ffs.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2015, 12:34 am

No wrote:

Well I haven't actually won yet, I just made it to the semi-finals so anything could happen. XD XD
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2015, 2:09 am

Ultimato wrote:
No wrote:

Well I haven't actually won yet, I just made it to the semi-finals so anything could happen. XD XD

Unless Boiler or the winner from Group 3 is does some mlg skills I think you'll win XD
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2015, 2:16 am

Sorry for the late announcement;

Congratulations to Ultimato for winning in Group 2's tournament.

Topic updated.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700
Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015, 3:51 pm

There's group 3 today. right?
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015, 4:31 pm

Yes 2 pm est/7 pm gmt,cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015, 6:01 pm

Also, if group 3 finishes, and if the finalists are there, could we do the final races too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Racing Elimination Tournament II   The Racing Elimination Tournament II - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Racing Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Back to top