AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

Most Wanted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2020, 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2020, 2:37 pm

I forgot to post, but:

Most Wanted 3
Sigma Force 5

Here's my perspective of the war (+ commentary!).
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2020, 8:15 pm

Yo is NFMM still completely dead? I came on today and there was 1 guy called Dust online and he told me to use this leaked account to play if I want to lol
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2020, 7:11 pm

Zee wrote:
Yo is NFMM still completely dead? I came on today and there was 1 guy called Dust online and he told me to use this leaked account to play if I want to lol

Nowadays NFMM is active if there's a war/event going on. Otherwise, almost nobody plays. Check the Discord server to keep up with what everyone else is doing though!
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Feb 2020, 12:12 pm

glad to see competitive still run til now
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2020, 5:05 pm

Racer_ZXS (Adamant) has joined Most Wanted. Welcome!

Member count: 21
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2020, 7:28 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Racer_ZXS (Adamant) has joined Most Wanted. Welcome!

That's crazy, was literally just talking to Phy yesterday how I wanted to suggest you invite him, and you already did. XD

Great addition m8 I r8 8/8
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Feb 2020, 5:20 am

Welcome man, great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2020, 4:19 pm

Enigma (Galvanise) has left Most Wanted. Thank you for everything, and good luck! Smile

Member count: 20

Last edited by ToaZuka on Wed 04 Mar 2020, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2020, 5:08 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2020, 5:09 pm

best of luck with your future endeavors Galvanise
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2020, 5:17 pm

Hello everyone. After a lot of consideration, I have decided to split our clan into two, mainly due to the fact that we have a large amount of members. MW ended up being way too big and too many people were not able to play - if they did it was usually only one game per war. I believe that doing this will benefit the competitive scene so that there are more teams to play than just SF (and now eX).

New Roster:

The new system will be based on promotion and demotion. The A-team will consist of only 7 players, meaning that if we notice a large amount improvement skill-wise from a player in the B-Team, they will be promoted to the A-Team and vice versa. I am confident that this system will benefit us because it will encourage everybody to improve and overall make us stronger as a clan. For wars, MW A and MW B will be two independent teams in order to add more competition to the clans scene. Furthermore, the A-Team will use dark red + dark blue, and the B-Team will use dark red + white.

Feel free to declare either team if you are looking for a war!

~ ToaZuka

Last edited by ToaZuka on Sun 08 Mar 2020, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2020, 11:13 pm

Honestly, I don't really like this split cause it's unfair you just choose who the one strongest in A team and B it's just trash (for me) I know you want to make us Improved but you choose the wrong way plus I didn't know anything about this, I mean who even you discuss this with? why no ask us first then you can decide whats the results. I can't stand anymore with this sorry I'm leaving MW I mean this is not the first time. if I talk about it at discord it just makes worse so I post it in here sorry Toa, i feel like this is not MW anymore
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2020, 12:33 am

Cry wrote:
Honestly, I don't really like this split cause it's unfair you just choose who the one strongest in A team and B it's just trash (for me) I know you want to make us Improved but you choose the wrong way plus I didn't know anything about this, I mean who even you discuss this with? why no ask us first then you can decide whats the results. I can't stand anymore with this sorry I'm leaving MW I mean this is not the first time. if I talk about it at discord it just makes worse so I post it in here sorry Toa, i feel like this is not MW anymore

This system was based off football teams essentially, If Toa didn’t feel you weren’t good enough you wouldn’t be in MW at all. For example players from FCB B get promoted to play for the firsts if they were playing good in their own team. This system is a no fault scheme and actually gives people more game time and the motivation to grind to earn spots, and if one of us performed not so great we’d be demoted. I hope you can reconsider your departure, if not, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Most Wanted - Page 7 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2020, 3:45 am

Sway wrote:
Cry wrote:

This system was based off football teams essentially, If Toa didn’t feel you weren’t good enough you wouldn’t be in MW at all. For example players from FCB B get promoted to play for the firsts if they were playing good in their own team. This system is a no fault scheme and actually gives people more game time and the motivation to grind to earn spots, and if one of us performed not so great we’d be demoted. I hope you can reconsider your departure, if not, Good luck.

Yes but this isn't football/a sport we're playing to win money in.

I understand Cry's points 110% and I thought exactly the same. While it's all just an opinion, that clans were essentially made to enjoy the game in groups and in tihs case competitively, it's gone a bit overboard - especially if it's true that no internal discussion was had.

I'll end my post with one last thought: While it's none of our business how you measure growth, in a game like NFMM, I think you're clutching on straws if all you're going to do is rely on word of mouth or your eyes whenever you're online. A full-on framework needs to be set-up where people get their performance measured and tested to see if improvements and strides have been made over periods of time (think about all those anime where we see characters go through lots of biological training in evil corporation underground labs, or in test environments). Is this what we want NFMM clans to become? I hope not, as it was never the scope. But here we are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2020, 8:56 am

InhumanPwnage wrote:
snip

While your post is informative i don’t think you’re seeing the point.
Yes we’re not playing to win money, but we’re playing to win and as bad as it sounds it’s difficult when we have a bunch of players who need game time but dont / haven’t performed up to standard. This wasn’t an impulse decision, it was a discussion worth of 3-5 hours. Toa believesit’s more efficient rather than kicking people, it’s a opportunity either way, more comp with a B team and their own war log, etc, od they can find somewhere else, either way, more competition.
Despite that, they can always earn a spot back in the first team, progress made can be measured through their own wars or 1v1's, its not rocket science.
We're also not encouraging other clans to do the same, so you don't have to worry about this becoming the new clan scheme. With Most Wanted's size and skill gap, this is an appropriate measure to regulate it without kicking people.

While they're not under the first team, they are still playing for Most Wanted, and thats what matters right?
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2020, 1:29 pm

still, every person's opinion is different about something. like me it is the wrong way if you split up the team you can just make a clan practice per week or something from there you can evaluate their skill from time to time you can just make a plan having a pickup vs other clans with B Team lineup not with split the members into 2 Team. well this is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Most Wanted - Page 7 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2020, 2:15 am

Sway wrote:
Yes we’re not playing to win money, but we’re playing to win

You don't need to segregate your clan to win. It didn't work for DD.

Sway wrote:
and as bad as it sounds it’s difficult when we have a bunch of players who need game time

You need players, skilled or not. Fuck it if someone can't make it, you need players when there's a maximum of ~35 players currently with interest in NFMM. You really want to take clanning this seriously against 20 other players?

Sway wrote:
but dont / haven’t performed up to standard.

This is entirely subjective and vague. I might be talking out of my ass right now but it's proof that this is subjective - If we're going by wins in public games, I'd relegate Evo to team B and replace with Astro.

Sway wrote:
This wasn’t an impulse decision, it was a discussion worth of 3-5 hours.

I can only go off what Cry has stated in her posts, and take your word for it.

Either way I still think this is too much work to manage, and I'm eager to hear how 'management' will decide, and the charisma they put in to force 14 players to conform to this scheme to be allowed to play in wars and not just bugger off to do life as they were before. I'm hoping it's not word of mouth or observation in public games.

Sway wrote:
Toa believesit’s more efficient rather than kicking people, it’s a opportunity either way, more comp with a B team and their own war log, etc,

For me the logic is, if I can't play despite being present/loyal to the clan and better players not even shaking 2 shits to communicate/show up, I'd quit the clan and preferential treatment the management are giving.

You don't need to to separate the clan in 2 to handle multiple events.

Sway wrote:
od they can find somewhere else, either way, more competition.

And that's what they'll do sooner or later if they do not agree or don't mind the punishment or 'grind' you guys are trying to put forward like it's a good thing. If everything was a competition we'd all resent each other.

Sway wrote:
Despite that, they can always earn a spot back in the first team, progress made can be measured through their own wars or 1v1's, its not rocket science.

Not a matter of being rocket science or not, but it would be ideal if you could track improvements, because - does management really need to investigate each and every move team B does? Do you really think there's enough activity for Team B to even have the light of day to have wars? If management need to show up for every clan event what's the point of having 2 teams, just go with what you have at the moment.

Sway wrote:
We're also not encouraging other clans to do the same, so you don't have to worry about this becoming the new clan scheme. With Most Wanted's size and skill gap, this is an appropriate measure to regulate it without kicking people.

It's nice to not kick people, and we already have sub-clans for subdivisions. My view is the clan has lost its fun-loving identity in favour of serious competition, albeit it started losing it the day Wolf left. Management has the largest effect on the clan.

Sway wrote:
While they're not under the first team, they are still playing for Most Wanted, and thats what matters right?

What matters is everyone is having fun. Competing can be fun. But not to the point it's classing/boxing people into tiers. Some people may never have the option to play while the activity is the way it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2020, 3:28 am

InhumanPwnage wrote:
Sway wrote:
Yes we’re not playing to win money, but we’re playing to win

You don't need to segregate your clan to win. It didn't work for DD.

Sway wrote:
and as bad as it sounds it’s difficult when we have a bunch of players who need game time

You need players, skilled or not. Fuck it if someone can't make it, you need players when there's a maximum of ~35 players currently with interest in NFMM. You really want to take clanning this seriously against 20 other players?

Sway wrote:
but dont / haven’t performed up to standard.

This is entirely subjective and vague. I might be talking out of my ass right now but it's proof that this is subjective - If we're going by wins in public games, I'd relegate Evo to team B and replace with Astro.

Sway wrote:
This wasn’t an impulse decision, it was a discussion worth of 3-5 hours.

I can only go off what Cry has stated in her posts, and take your word for it.

Either way I still think this is too much work to manage, and I'm eager to hear how 'management' will decide, and the charisma they put in to force 14 players to conform to this scheme to be allowed to play in wars and not just bugger off to do life as they were before. I'm hoping it's not word of mouth or observation in public games.

Sway wrote:
Toa believesit’s more efficient rather than kicking people, it’s a opportunity either way, more comp with a B team and their own war log, etc,

For me the logic is, if I can't play despite being present/loyal to the clan and better players not even shaking 2 shits to communicate/show up, I'd quit the clan and preferential treatment the management are giving.

You don't need to to separate the clan in 2 to handle multiple events.

Sway wrote:
od they can find somewhere else, either way, more competition.

And that's what they'll do sooner or later if they do not agree or don't mind the punishment or 'grind' you guys are trying to put forward like it's a good thing. If everything was a competition we'd all resent each other.

Sway wrote:

Not a matter of being rocket science or not, but it would be ideal if you could track improvements, because - does management really need to investigate each and every move team B does? Do you really think there's enough activity for Team B to even have the light of day to have wars? If management need to show up for every clan event what's the point of having 2 teams, just go with what you have at the moment.

Sway wrote:

It's nice to not kick people, and we already have sub-clans for subdivisions. My view is the clan has lost its fun-loving identity in favour of serious competition, albeit it started losing it the day Wolf left. Management has the largest effect on the clan.

Sway wrote:

What matters is everyone is having fun. Competing can be fun. But not to the point it's classing/boxing people into tiers. Some people may never have the option to play while the activity is the way it is.

I’ll reply after college
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2020, 4:04 am

I have decided to leave MW now, I don't think I need to explain myself but i'll do it in brief.

To me personally, the splitting of clan into two BASED ON SKILL TIER seems like a pretty bullshit idea, backed up by a lame excuse of "benefiting the competitive scene to increase competition", when in reality its just a giant "fuck you" to everyone who was placed in B team, if you really had to do that, 2 balanced teams would've been really good and would encourage everyone, not just the "good" players, not only this, but you claiming this decision was made "after alot of consideration" when even the co-leader wasn't informed about this. I get that he may be a bit inactive as of now, but literally this was only discussed with sway and jack , which I assume it was because they're "better".

I'd rather be in some other clan which doesn't differentiate based on skill, the reason I play is to have " fun" and this just completely kills it, so I'll be taking my leave now.

bye bye

Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2020, 5:15 am

Let me just say if you want to leave so be it, this could’ve been up for discussion if you had any concerns or queries and we could’ve come to a probable solution, as a team. Although it seems like a slap in the face it’s honestly not, it’s something new and fresh. I’ve got a funeral to go to now. Peace

Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2020, 8:54 am

Astronaut has left Most Wanted.
Simplistic has joined Most Wanted B.
Metalhead has joined Most Wanted B.

Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2020, 9:11 am

ToaZuka wrote:
Astronaut has left Most Wanted.
Simplistic has joined Most Wanted B.
Metalhead has joined Most Wanted B.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2020, 4:39 pm

VanZom has joined Most Wanted B. Welcome!
No further recruiting will be done.

Back to top Go down
Aadu
Janitor
Janitor
Aadu
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2020, 1:58 am

Most Wanted B 3
eXclusive 5

Good games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top