AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hi again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Damage
Amateur
Amateur
Max Damage
Number of posts : 63

Hi again Empty
PostSubject: Hi again   Hi again Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019, 5:41 pm

Well, this is awkward...

I've never been active in this community even when I first joined. Posted a few comments, made a few cars, and thats it. Apparently I sorta abandoned this site when one day I tried to login and it says I've been banned. I believe this was a bug but I didn't bring it up and just disappeared. Since then I moved on to other things like playing and modding other games, enlisting in mandatory conscription, got a job in food delivery, etc. Before I realized it I'm now in my mid-20s since I vanished. Time sure flies doesn't it?

But just recently I got a news feed from this site in my mailbox. I figured if that whole "banned" thing was fixed and tried to login. Hurrah! Here I am again, now a 25 year old dude who cycles for a living and stares at the computer screen on his down time... God, I feel old...

I'm pretty sure my topic has been buried in the dust and the pictures of the cars I made no longer show up. Maybe its time I dust it off then Very Happy Anyways for those who are curious, these are the cars I made back then:

From Carmageddon:

The Bear, a mini monster fueled by vodka and bad attitude
Hi again 2jfge9d

Hevy Impaler, a dowdy wagon turned moving roadblock
Hi again Rtf04k

Grunge Buster, a super-fast, super-twitchy technological marvel
Hi again 2h4yefr

From Carmageddon TDR 2000

White Trash, a big ol' garbage truck that likes to literally flip you off
Hi again An2c1d

SuperCharger, a badass Australian muscle
Hi again Sou97l

King Merc, a half-sportscar half-tank waster
Hi again 2d27s4p

Am I the only one here not liking the new outlineless wheels? :/ Anyways, I might release the codes for these cars after I get back on track with my intention to make 3 cars from Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now...

Well, thats it for a lengthy reintroduction. Its nice to be here again! Razz
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi again   Hi again Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2019, 9:27 pm

Nice cars man. I'm a fan of that hand-coded, low-poly style. Keep us updated. Also, it might be a good move to go to the Discord server. That's where most people talk. The forum is pretty inactive (glad you got the newsletter, though).

P.S.: Nice signature banner. Haven't seen one of those in ages.
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Jiggnfm
Number of posts : 10256

Hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi again   Hi again Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2019, 6:42 am

Oooh, I like those cars! Especially King Merc since he reminds me of The Excellent, a car that looks similar to that that was on The Grand Tour! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Talmac
Code Thief
Talmac
Number of posts : 18

Hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi again   Hi again Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2019, 4:19 am

Love your Owl MK2, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi again   Hi again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-