AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Flawless Run Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

Flawless Run Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Flawless Run Challenge   Flawless Run Challenge Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2020, 7:34 pm

The Flawless Run

Welcome to the Flawless Run. This is a DS Addons challenge using the floating stage idea, but with a catch. If you touch the ground at any point in your run, it will kill you in one shot, eliminating you. You will compete in a series of 4 progressively more difficult stages on a specific timer in a 1v1 setting with me, where I won't move but will be tracking your run on another keeping time. Don't worry, although the ground will kill you instantly, you also can't lose power. Your only way to progress is to win each stage by racing, and you cannot fail a single round in order to win. To take on this challenge then DM me or post here, I'll put you on the signups list to keep track of it, and should you win I'll put you on that list with your full completion time of each stage. Each stage will be revealed on this topic as the first person completes it, with one screenshot and the time limit, and then be published publicly in order to allow for you to practice should you fail the first time. Given this challenge, you probably will.

RULES:

• You may only take on this challenge ONCE per day with me in 1v1 online games, and you must complete all 4 stages in 4 consecutive games for your run to count, however there is no limit to how many overall attempts you can take.
  • You must use game cars no matter what.
  • You may only start your run when I tell you to, as I will need a short window to switch to another tab to watch you and start my timer. Please don't move until I say.
  • If you disconnect during game (as long as I judge it to be unintentional) or I decide that you die in an unfair way, the game will be restarted.

CHAMPIONS:

CHALLENGERS:

• ToaZuka (Attempts: 1 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 1)
  • Mirror (Attempts: 7 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 4)
  • GlowMaster78 (Attempts: 5 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 3)
  • Platinum (Attempts: 3 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 1)
  • EJ (Attempts: 6 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 5)
  • Varvalian (Attempts: 4 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 1)
  • BlitzBreaker (Attempts: 8 / Best Run: Stage 3 - Section 2)
  • Lightor (Attempts: 4 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 2)
  • Dust (Attempts: 4 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 2)
  • Ultimato (Attempts: 5 / Best Run: Stage 3 - Section 5)
  • Finsher (Attempts: 1 / Best Run: Stage 1 - Section 3)
  • Vizual (Attempts: 5 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 3)
  • Eagle (Attempts: 2 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 5)
  • VanZom (Attempts: 3 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 2)
  • Bomb (Attempts: 5 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 5)
  • Astronaut (Attempts: 3 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 2)
  • Rapidkrave (Attempts: 2 / Best Run: Stage 1 - Section 7)
  • prisoner (Attempts: 2 / Best Run: Stage 1 - Timed Out)
  • ACVoong (Attempts: 2 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 5)
  • Insane (Attempts: 6 / Best Run: Stage 1 - Section 6)
  • Krazzidyz (Attempts: 1 / Best Run: Stage 2 - Section 3)
  • Skryze (Attempts: 1 / Best Run: Stage 1 - Timed Out)

*Bold indicates overall current best run

The current designated day of the week for Flawless Run attempts is Saturday.

Stage 1: Speed - 65s
Preview:

Stage 2: Agility - 60s
Preview:

Stage 3: Precision - No Time Limit
Preview:

Stage 4: ???
Preview:
Back to top Go down

Flawless Run Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top