AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Return after 10 years...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354
Number of posts : 367

Return after 10 years... Empty
PostSubject: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jun 2023, 4:16 pm

Hello again!

After not touching the game for a long time (last time around 2015 I think? I remember waiting for NFMM updates) I suddenly felt like playing this game again after reflecting on past racing games I played while playing Dirt Rally 2.0

I'm actually surprised that this forum is still online since my last post in 2012...

Oh and I also made several cars during that time, haven't shared them publicly though.
Back to top Go down
sapphira70
Rookie
Rookie
sapphira70
Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2023, 8:48 am

Wow, You're back! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2023, 9:59 am

Thanks!

This forum sadly seems to be dead though
Back to top Go down
annfmplayer
Amateur
Amateur
annfmplayer
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2023, 1:03 am

T354 wrote:
Thanks!

This forum sadly seems to be dead though

What do you expect? But anyways, welcome! Have you played much NFM2 Extended by any chance?
Back to top Go down
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2023, 8:53 am

I haven't, any link?
Also there's a discord server for this forum, maybe I should consider joining...
Back to top Go down
annfmplayer
Amateur
Amateur
annfmplayer
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2023, 9:24 am

T354 wrote:
I haven't, any link?
Also there's a discord server for this forum, maybe I should consider joining...
Sure. It's on 10thgrave's official NFM2EM page: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t2433-need-for-madness-2-extended-mode

And feel free to join the AIM Discord server. If you're interested, perhaps let me know your tag so I could add you as well.
Back to top Go down
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2023, 2:44 pm

Just joined the discord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return after 10 years...   Return after 10 years... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return after 10 years...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top