AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM The Black Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 169

NFM The Black Edition Empty
PostSubject: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

(Out In January,Or Febuary 24th).With 10 Cars, This Game Is VERY Legendary. Its My First Time Quiting NFM,Then Going Back. CREDITS: Mo Ga DeX,NFMHacker1,Inhuman Pawnage.This Version Is Also Limited(Up For About 1 1/2 Months). Tracks =

1.Tokyo X-treme Racer
2.London(Boss Track)
3.Cab Crazyz
4.San Frinsisco(Boss Track)
5.Trafficana Vacation
6.Toronto(Boss Track)
7.Exotic Car Museum
8.Italy(Boss Track)
9.Snowy Whitning (Purnnounced "White-an-ing")
10.New York(Boss Track)
11.Ima Latea For My Worka

Cars =

1.Mitshubishi 3000 GT
2.Buggati Veryon
3.Audi TT
4.El Nino (NFS3)
5.Panther Vevine
6.Venturi 4000GT
7.Porsche 959 Turbo
8.Pursuit Rhino(Fantasy)
9.Ex Le Onee(Ex-Lee-One-EE)
10.Honda Prelude
NOTE The Cars Are Not In Order.
. Enjoy. Blitzkrieg/Gamesoffaith. bounce Razz EDIT= BEHOLD! Drag Shark! NFM The Black Edition Hello10NFM The Black Edition Loadba10 EDIT: Creds: NFMH1. BEHOLD! Venturi 4000GT!NFM The Black Edition Deffff10NFM The Black Edition Sign11 And I Tried To Make Nimi In One Piece With No Lines. A.K.A. Mr. No Line Nimi. The Results, Mr. Deleted Piece Nimi. A.K.A. Experimental Nimi/CooperNFM The Black Edition Yunnu10

Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1
Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 10:50 pm

well good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 12:02 am

It's good to hear from you again! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 12:03 am

Good luck as well. Any word on what cars you're gonna make?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 12:25 am

Yeah, he should make his own cars! Look, Blitzkrieg... when I made my car topic a long time ago, I really sucked, and now I am much better. I'm not trying to advertise, but just use my car hacking tutorial, and follow/read carefully... Note, it is CAR hacking, not RAD hacking. Also, I think when you follow my tutorial, then it will become easier for you to make the cars, and Blitzkrieg, nothings impossible, but believe it in yourself. Again, I'm not trying to be mean or advertsing, but just follow my tutorial here:
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t307-how-to-make-edit-nfm-cars
Sorry if off-topic.

Again, good luck with your version, Blitzkrieg! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 4:00 pm

Thanks. Ive Got To Say That Some Cars Might Be Yours(NFMH1), Others Will Be Mine.P.S., Do You Know Where I Can Download That Car Viewer Thingy,Majigy. P.P.S. Ive ALSO Been Hacking: NFS1, NFS2, NFS3, Test Drive 5 & 6, And Other Games From The 80's To The 90's.(O-T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 4:57 pm

You mean LiveO? If yes, click here:
http://aimgames.synthasite.com/resources/liveO.rar
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver
Number of posts : 2518

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 5:27 pm

[offtopic]Thx NFM_hacker1 i was looking everywere for that[/offtopic]
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 5:50 pm

Thanks. Ill Try To Make A Post To Say What Cars Im Making.EDIT= LiveO Dosent Work.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 6:32 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
(Out In January,Or Febuary 24th).With 10 Cars, This Game Is VERY Legendary. Its My First Time Quiting NFM,Then Going Back. CREDITS: Mo Ga DeX,NFMHacker1,Inhuman Pawnage.This Version Is Also Limited(Up For About 1 1/2 Months). Tracks =

1.Tokyo X-treme Racer
2.London(Boss Track)
3.Cab Crazyz
4.San Frinsisco(Boss Track)
5.Trafficana Vacation
6.Toronto(Boss Track)
7.Exotic Car Museum
8.Italy(Boss Track)
9.Snowy Whitning (Purnnounced "White-an-ing")
10.New York(Boss Track)
11.Ima Latea For My Worka

Cars =

1.Mitshubishi 3000 GT
2.Buggati Veryon
3.Audi TT
4.El Nino (NFS3)
5.Panther Vevine
6.Venturi 4000GT
7.Porsche 959 Turbo
8.Pursuit Rhino(Fantasy)
9.Ex Le Onee(Ex-Lee-One-EE)
10.Honda Prelude
NOTE The Cars Are Not In Order.
. Enjoy. Blitzkrieg/Gamesoffaith. bounce Razz

Try to get some new stage music in there too Smile And good luck

Something tells me you're a Ramones fan right?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 7:15 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
Thanks. Ill Try To Make A Post To Say What Cars Im Making.EDIT= LiveO Dosent Work.

Um, do you have the message bar above? If yes, then click on it above and then "Remove blocking". A message box should come up, then say yes.

If no, then use Ctrl + H in the rad file and then replace everything that says 100000 with 255. That's it! Done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 8:01 pm

Hehe Blitzkrieg, I see you found my Lister Storm in the car pack. I know that the image is bad, but why? It's very nice too. And next time, ask for permission. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:41 pm

Sorry. Can I Use Your Lambo Revention, Im Turning It Into A Lambo Revention Interceptor(From Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 12:06 am

Do you mean Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010? There's a new NFS game called that.

PS: Sure. I'll make my Reventon to a cop car, and give it to you. So I don't want you to take my Reventon and modify it. Going to bed now... (off-topic)
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 2:38 pm

Thanks. Can I Also Use Your Viper To Make A SRT10 Concept One?(Your Newest Car) By Putting The Spoiler From It And The Car From You First Viper.(O-T).Also, Check Out My Game Im Making(O-T)NFMBE Has To Be Put On Hold. Cars Are Almost Planned,Tracks Are 0%/100%.

Blitzkrieg/Gamesoffaith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 3:35 pm

Wait, my old Viper??? It's not right and it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

My Version Sucks To. Next, Im Making A NFM The Black Edition 250px-10 Out Of Nimi.(On Your Left You'll See A Skoda Felicia,A Slovak Car Company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:26 pm

Don't forget to credit NFSandNFMmaster
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

Well I Only Gave It To NFMH1. But He Called His Old Viper Ugly & Gay(Which I Don't Belive) I Don't Know If He Was Calling My Version It, Or His Old Viper.Ive Made A "Suprise" Car Thats An Opel Calibra. Im Working On A BTTF DeLorean (Movie Version). P.S. I Need Car Requests!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:51 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
But He Called His Old Viper Ugly & Gay

Yeah... it's so much ugly. Sad I made a new one
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:14 pm

The GTSR? Or A New SRT10? Anyways,MORE CAR REQUESTS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:37 pm

This one http://www.privilegedclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Porsche-Carrera-GT.jpg
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:40 pm

Okay,Ill Do It. By The Way, ALL THE CARS FOR NFMBE ARE FINISHED!!!! But I Have An "Experimental Version" Of NFM To. Im Still Working On The MV DeLorean, But After Im Done, Ill Make It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:41 pm

What about the tracks are they finshed
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:19 pm

No, There Not. In Fact, I Can't Even MAKE One Simple Straight Line With 1 Turn. New Music Not Done, Same With Pics. Im Still Workin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM The Black Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top