AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM MDX v1 and v2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Radioactivity
Mercenary
Mercenary
Radioactivity
Number of posts : 1302

NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 6:30 am

I'll play it when I have time.
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314
Number of posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:17 am

Hmm...

adverts, maybe you should try re-downloading it again...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaikeeMaousOfficial
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354
Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:45 am

MoGa_DeX wrote:
eeeerrrr no....The wheels are actually hidden inside the catterpillar tracks.
really! i'm not lying!
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:53 am

i have tried 3 times. images2 still doesnt open Sad or maybe its just my internet Idea
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:57 am

OMG!!! When I was playing in Frost Bite, I saw Der Fuhrer driving 2 wheels!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:16 am

Sorry for double posting and sorry for posting an image, but i have something that you MDX really want to see this:NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Flamebulletkilledderfuh
I killed Der Fuhrer with Flame Bullet!
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:22 am

do you need NFM MDX beta or just download that?
Back to top Go down
Radioactivity
Mercenary
Mercenary
Radioactivity
Number of posts : 1302

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:30 am

You just download it.
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:42 am

kk. I hope it works on my mums comp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:45 am

I just wanted to try it!
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:42 am

finaly i can play v1. i thought it was 10:00 but i found out it was released way before 10:00. NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 93876 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 918606 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 471828 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 471828 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 93876 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 401794 NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 32488 . but that doenst matter now
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:15 pm

I don't really see why anybody should have any problems playing V1. I played it without any problems (except a glitchy Safari Wrangler that flipped over randomly for almost no reason).

And with Der Fuhrer, the wheels ARE hidden in the treads, obviously, otherwise the car wouldn't land properly after stunts, right?
Back to top Go down
Rippagzapp
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Rippagzapp
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:41 pm

I just downloaded nfm mdx and I can tell it was made from a Computing expert
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:44 pm

Well, is MDX a computing expert. And I doubt it takes a computing expert to make that. Knowledge of Java and how NFM works, yes, but a computing expert? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Rippagzapp
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Rippagzapp
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 3:52 pm

Okay then An Excellent computer Nfm hacker.

----------------------
100th Post YAY!
Back to top Go down
BryceTannerCooper
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
BryceTannerCooper
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 5:15 pm

well thats what MDX is
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:07 pm

NFMhacker1 wrote:
Sorry for double posting and sorry for posting an image, but i have something that you MDX really want to see this:NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Flamebulletkilledderfuh

OH NOES! The inhumanity! Nice job and nice screenshot. Although I bet that the spikes helped a lot in that situation NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_wink

Alex Kirchu wrote:
I don't really see why anybody should have any problems playing V1. I played it without any problems (except a glitchy Safari Wrangler that flipped over randomly for almost no reason).

And with Der Fuhrer, the wheels ARE hidden in the treads, obviously, otherwise the car wouldn't land properly after stunts, right?

Yep, thats true. Sometimes you can see the wheels through the treads. I hate clipping issues like that.

Alex Kirchu wrote:
Well, is MDX a computing expert. And I doubt it takes a computing expert to make that. Knowledge of Java and how NFM works, yes, but a computing expert? I don't think so.

I'm nowhere near a computer expert. I'm just a regular guy who found out the basics of NFM. There is still a lot more to be done in the java department and I'm honestly not much of a java guy.

rippagzapp wrote:

Thanks!

BryceTannerCooper wrote:
well thats what MDX is

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:16 pm

MoGa_DeX wrote:
NFMhacker1 wrote:

OH NOES! The inhumanity! Nice job and nice screenshot. Although I bet that the spikes helped a lot in that situation NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_wink

Alex Kirchu wrote:

Yep, thats true. Sometimes you can see the wheels through the treads. I hate clipping issues like that.

Alex Kirchu wrote:

I'm nowhere near a computer expert. I'm just a regular guy who found out the basics of NFM. There is still a lot more to be done in the java department and I'm honestly not much of a java guy.

rippagzapp wrote:

Thanks!

BryceTannerCooper wrote:
well thats what MDX is

Thanks!

Yeah, the spikes helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
BryceTannerCooper
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
BryceTannerCooper

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:55 pm

MoGa_DeX wrote:
NFMhacker1 wrote:

Alex Kirchu wrote:

Alex Kirchu wrote:

rippagzapp wrote:

Thanks!

BryceTannerCooper wrote:
well thats what MDX is

Thanks!

No prob my man!
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 3:28 am

NFMhacker1 wrote:
MoGa_DeX wrote:
NFMhacker1 wrote:

Alex Kirchu wrote:

Alex Kirchu wrote:

rippagzapp wrote:

Thanks!

BryceTannerCooper wrote:
well thats what MDX is

Thanks!

Yeah, the spikes helped a lot.

Well what else are spikes for then than to destroy and just get in the way?
Back to top Go down
BryceTannerCooper
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
BryceTannerCooper

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 3:30 am

Quote :
Well what else are spikes for then than to destroy and just get in the way?

Exactly Laughing

Last edited by ksm314 on Sun 02 May 2010, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBcode)
Back to top Go down
NFMradical
Code Thief
NFMradical
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 4:24 am

wow i rly can't believe im playing a version of nfm made by a hacker O_O just wow
Back to top Go down
BryceTannerCooper
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
BryceTannerCooper

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 5:11 am

ok......
Back to top Go down
Dovenaz
Half Life
Half Life
Dovenaz
Number of posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 5:53 am

newbie here Smile. I downloaded ur game and it rocks.. only one problem
Why is my data not saved?
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 6:55 am

Well maybe theres something wrong with ur temporary files. Make sure you don't have any antivirus deleting ur temporary files often, if at all.

About when will V2 come out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM MDX v1 and v2   NFM MDX v1 and v2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM MDX v1 and v2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Editing :: Versions / Editions :: COMPLETED versions.-