AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Time Trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper
Number of posts : 119

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:30 pm

Hello, i have came up with an idea to start a Time Trial event, hopefully this post will go well enough to be a sticky. Now to begin with the rules of a Time Trial:

1. You must provide proof of your time threw recording or threw a picture of your laps and your total time for the track, if you do not, i will not add you to the list.

2. If you can not record, or show any means of recording your time, i will gladly record your time for you. ( if others are willing to help me record time for other people please PM me )

3. To get on the list as the fastest racer on a stage you must either do one of the following:
a. beat someones fastest lap time
b. beat someones fastest total time
c. beat both times together

4. Any cars are allowed, but please don't speed hack or lie about your time, its better to do a time Trial on solo mode, and far easier if done in the car maker ( do to the fact that the car maker has the "alone" option. ). Aslo you can use custom cars if you wish.

5. If you do beat someones time please post a link of your proof, name of the stage, and the car you used.

6. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR STATS OF THE CAR. please show it at the end of the video. this rule dont effect the current times on the board. but it will effect the new ones that enter. ( ususal stats are allowed: example: r1 with f7's speed, it just has to be balanced. please show us the code edit of your stats it should be like this: (xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx) at the bottem of the code edit please post this in the video desection or on this topic. )

the Goal of this topic is to simply test yourself, to better yourself. if you can find faster ways of getting around a track, you can become a faster racer in multiplayer. I have pre-set some times on some stage already for setting the bar.

NOTE: in the game the stages start over at stage 10( nfm1) but in the games core files, they continue onward, this is how the list is defined. If no one owns a stage the time will be 99:99:99

Spoiler:

How to define laps: sence adding time is a different means of math, you have to do it differently. lets say your first lap was timed in at 30:72 seconds, and your second was at 1:12:43. So, how do you find your 2nd lap time? Simple.

Spoiler:

if you dont understand this please tell me, and ill try to explain it a little better. Good luck racing

Last edited by Viper@MW on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 1:47 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:30 pm

Here's my miserable try for The Stretch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJtT6xWuYs&feature=youtu.be

Lap time: 01:06:20
Total time: 01:06:20
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFvmeoDc2dg

1:03:20.
'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:41 pm

Zero Hour wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFvmeoDc2dg

1:03:20.
'Nuff said.

God, nice time.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:52 pm

Another time z0mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQEIS7_tLA
1:03:11
cut by 0.19. See if i can get lower than 1:03.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCko8NdDmc&feature=youtu.be

1:01.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700
Number of posts : 507

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgGYJqGcrSE

1:01.67

I didn't hack the stats but I will for my next video about The Stertch- Time Trial.
Back to top Go down

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 9:01 pm

S7 wrote:

I didn't hack the stats but I will for my next video about The Stertch- Time Trial.

Lol I tried to watch it but it has UMG stuff or something which makes it unavailable to my country for copyright reasons.... And the rule is no hacking stats <.<
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 9:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJxcL6X_zQ

2:16:32 on NFM 1 stage 8. Fastest lap was 44:54. The time could be a few seconds faster easily.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 9:55 pm

Prayers wrote:
S7 wrote:

Lol I tried to watch it but it has UMG stuff or something which makes it unavailable to my country for copyright reasons.... And the rule is no hacking stats <.<
but zero hour hacked stats too you didn't said it was not allowed -_-
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:32 pm

The Stretch - Click Here For Service DX6_Dragster

Lap Time - 1:07.00
Total Time -1:07.00

Maximum Overfly - Click Here For Service DX6_Dragster

Lap Times - Lap 1 - 1:27.35
Lap 2 - 1:15.32
Lap 3 - 1:17.45

Total Time - 04:00.12

Diggers Revenge - Click Here For Service DX6_Dragster

Lap Times - Lap 1 - 0:52.28
Lap 2 - 0:57.37

Total Time - 1:49.65

Pwned.

Last edited by G6 on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
NFM Time Trial Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:37 pm

G6 wrote:
The Stretch- Click Here For Service DX6_Dragster

Lap Time - 1:00:05
Total Time -1:00:05

Pwned.

WRONG!

Correct time: 1:07:00

Started at: 0:18:00
Crossed finish-line: 1:25:00

Allow me to edit your post with the right time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

please update it with me i have the best time yet. (on the stretch)
Back to top Go down

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm

Did you hack your stats first?
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 11:00 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Did you hack your stats first?
Yes but everyone did including zero hour (which has the best time accurding to the topic (before my time came up)
-edited-
and MDX and and G6 (pretty much EVERYONE used they're cars which has stat hacks so why do you ask only me?
Back to top Go down
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:05 pm

if i remember correctly, i said no speed hacking, ( this means making the cars go faster than they are suppose to go ) if you hacked the speed stat, thats a form of speed hacking. im sure MDX didnt speed hack nor do i think zero did. R24, your trial is invalid, you speed hacked. now, S7, sence i cant see your video, but you have the fastest time on a stage, ill need someone to watch it and tell me its not hacked. Other than that, all New Times and Records have been posted.
Back to top Go down
Domis789
Amateur
Amateur
Domis789
Number of posts : 45

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:26 pm

Viper@TI wrote:
if i remember correctly, i said no speed hacking, ( this means making the cars go faster than they are suppose to go ) if you hacked the speed stat, thats a form of speed hacking. im sure MDX didnt speed hack nor do i think zero did. R24, your trial is invalid, you speed hacked. now, S7, sence i cant see your video, but you have the fastest time on a stage, ill need someone to watch it and tell me its not hacked. Other than that, all New Times and Records have been posted.

I saw it. And it was not speed hacking. It's not hacked.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:26 pm

Viper@TI wrote:
Zero hacked hacked the stats it says on the video or description i remmeber and MDX had a costum car...

edited:
description on ZH's video wrote:
This car is just a nerfed racer. Better speed, acceleration, and power save.
and he has the rank ...
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:34 pm

I didn't hack the stats - on the video

but I wanna try to hack the stats and try to make the best time ever. how fast can I make it
Back to top Go down
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:59 pm

Quote :
Zero hacked hacked the stats it says on the video or description i remmeber and MDX had a costum car...

edited:
and he has the rank ...

im sure he was just talking about the stat differance from MDX's costum car ( witch is allowed. )
Back to top Go down
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:01 pm

Domis789 wrote:
Viper@TI wrote:

I saw it. And it was not speed hacking. It's not hacked.

not saying your a lier or anything but i need a mod or admin to say that
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:05 pm

Viper@TI wrote:
Quote :

edited:
and he has the rank ...

im sure he was just talking about the stat differance from MDX's costum car ( witch is allowed. )
he didn't!!! argh..
you just can't face it that i got the best time don't you?! -_-
Back to top Go down
Viper
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Viper

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:07 pm

Radical24 wrote:
Viper@TI wrote:
Quote :

edited:
and he has the rank ...

he didn't!!! argh..

dude, their are 26 other stages you can try for. get over 1 louzy stage.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:11 pm

Viper@TI wrote:
Radical24 wrote:
Viper@TI wrote:
Quote :

edited:
and he has the rank ...

he didn't!!! argh..

dude, their are 26 other stages you can try for. get over 1 louzy stage.
i just wanna know why can he speed hack and i can't? that's not fair!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:33 pm

You didn't get the best time R24. we got 1:01 both of us.

Viper, why can't you understand that me and r24 got 1:01?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFM Time Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Time Trial   NFM Time Trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Time Trial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top