AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:42 pm

Still an idea. No guarantees on when I'll start or when it'll be done.

I've got a project for all you NFM maniacs. MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS. Too much alcohol

We all loved DR Monstaa. Very Happy
We all loved kicking major ass with DR Monstaa. Twisted Evil
And now I present you with a mod that allows you to kick ass from the very beggining. EXPLODE

Each car will be replaced with a Monster Truck or related vehicle with different abilities. Thumbs Up!

Most of the tracks will be a wasting tracks with 2 or 3 racing ones in between. Im Crazy! Banana CRA

Still no idea if or when I will work on this version so just be patient....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:55 pm

W00T! First poster!
-----------------------------------
I think that its a great idea. Although you still have a beta version that still needs to be upgraded into a final version....At first i thought when you said "mod" that you ment you knew some kind of a glitch in NFM that allowes you to be Dr.Montaa from the start. Anyway, good luck!
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:54 am

NeedForMadnessHacker wrote:
W00T! First poster!

I lol'd. Smile

NeedForMadnessHacker wrote:
I think that its a great idea. Although you still have a beta version that still needs to be upgraded into a final version....At first i thought when you said "mod" that you ment you knew some kind of a glitch in NFM that allowes you to be Dr.Montaa from the start. Anyway, good luck!

Thanks. As I said, its still in my mind and NFM MDX is my top priority at the moment (besides school which sucks the life outta me...).

By the way, the "original" DR Monstaa will be the replacement for MAX Revenge in that game just in case you're wondering...
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314
Number of posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 2:34 am

Whoppe! Can my Dr. Radical be in the game?
By the way I actually wanted to make NFM-Monstaa version (not confirmed)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaikeeMaousOfficial
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:17 pm

I think we talked about this on the chatbox...

Its not in progress so I won't be making any promises about what's going to be in or not...
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

MoGa_DeX wrote:
I think we talked about this on the chatbox...

Its not in progress so I won't be making any promises about what's going to be in or not...
By the way I already mounted the racks on MAX Revenge and La Vite Crab too...
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:26 pm

I still have to think about most of that...
Back to top Go down
Jc494
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Jc494
Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

woah! this will be hard. Good luck MDX!
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

2 of the cars are done: the original DR Monstaa and Chaos Chariot. The rest will be done in their due time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 3:37 pm

What does the chaos chariot look like?

Last edited by NFMKING on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm

You'll see soon enough... (Tomorrow hopefully)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

Cool!!! Radical video! Clap I have a suggestion for the chaos chariot and the arena/stage...

Last edited by NFMKING on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:21 pm

Wrong topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

No, if you take out the jet hole, and paint it bright orange, except the roof, and add something else (i don't know how to explain it), It'll become a fire truck
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:02 pm

..............oh.............kay......

Thanks for the suggestion NFMKING! I'll try to add a fire truck to MTM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:16 am

Argh...I can't post a screenshot of what I mean...
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:10 am

Do you mean like a Red Rhino?
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:42 pm

Anyway, what does a Fire Truck have to do with a Monster Truck except the word "truck"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:49 pm

A fire truck w/ big wheels?
Anyway, a fire truck is big.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:51 pm

But its not a Monster Truck...
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:20 am

lol took too long to notice....
I have an idea: why not just include the roll cage from DR Monstaa on the cars you made?
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:58 pm

Now THATS what I call cheap. Imma make original cars. I mean trucks... I mean Monster Trucks... Not Fire Trucks....
Back to top Go down
LostArms
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
LostArms
Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:46 pm

Yea why not copy the Dr.Monstaa code down for each of the cars,and then change the colors?
Back to top Go down
http://thenfmforum.forumotions.net
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:54 pm

I'm going to do something along those lines yeah. Take the roll cage from one, cover the back of the other, add some distict features to them and they're all set. The cars will be pretty easy to make for this version.
Back to top Go down
LostArms
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
LostArms
Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:02 pm

sooooo true like this'll be a walk in the Park...literally right MDX???

You should make tracks with other cars statues for like a demolition track to make it look real lol
Back to top Go down
http://thenfmforum.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top