AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 Argument with MASHEEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do you think MASHEEN is noobish?
Yes
30%
 30% [ 9 ]
No
70%
 70% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 30
 

AuthorMessage
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6885

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 5:42 pm

MASHEEN,the strongest car in NFM. The strength is the famous part of MASHEEN,but also the argument.Why?Because he's strong,and make it be able to kill cars easily.That's why some may say MASHEEN is for noobs. Since I'm also a MASHEEN lover,so I'd like to ask,do you think MASHEEN is noobish?Why?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1978

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:51 pm

Depends on how you use it. If you are like "hehehe guys lets all use masheen and kill dis noob nimi" then no, I wouldn't like it, but if you use it normally, it can still be a challenge against many people. However, it lags VERY easily and hits others without touching the car, which is very annoying. I vote that it's fine, but should only be used every so often.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6907

Age : 21
Join Date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:59 pm

Neither.

MASHEEN isn't a good vehicle, neither a bad one. Think of it as that way - MASHEEN was created to be a challenge to NFM2 players with the camping spots and good strength, not something for quick killing rampages. Could you say MASHEEN's a "noob" in NFM2? I don't think so. It's Need for Madness after all, where even bulldozers are allowed.

Now in Multiplayer, I know a lot of people hate it, but in my opinion, they are too dumb to realize MASHEEN is easy to escape. MASHEEN is not a car with overpowered stats, it's completely fair for it to have full strength and endurance and a really slow speed. Sure, the fear of it's strength is normal to have, but come on. It's the slowest vehicle in the game, which means you can just escape it.

Wasting it? If you can't waste it, then use skill. Lag is there to help you in your side, you can easily outsmart a MASHEEN user, unless he/she knows what you're doing. Simply, nuke it and you're good to go. I don't see why there is a reason to cry about MASHEEN. If they blame all the stuff on a game car, then they're dumb. Most of the custom cars around have completely unrealistic stats, which somewhat fits the name "Need for Madness", but who the **** would take EL KING for example, install some crappy spoiler into it, give full speed and call it a racer? Idiots. Again, there's nothing wrong in a vehicle different than the most, if it's stats are made according to the car's style and purpose.
Back to top Go down
Whodunnitdude
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2847

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 7:42 pm

Well i am a HUGE masheen lover and i know how to control it very well,
Turbo says masheens are for "noobs"and i always get called a noob since i use Masheen.

other than that it depends on HOW you use masheen...
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10205

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:37 pm

Yeah, M A C H E E N if you look at it, it is only good if you want to "stall", by that I mean that you want to waste time.
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 1256

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:48 pm

@Jiggnfm wrote:
by that I mean that you want to waste time.

Lol Jigg - WASTE time!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:07 pm

Aero wrote:
Turbo says masheens are for "noobs"and i always get called a noob since i use Masheen.

I don't recall calling anyone a noob for using MASHEEN. I more likely said that people who use it are irritating because of HOW and WHEN they use it, not because they use it. Razor and Psychopsilo have used MASHEEN in the past, so I don't see your point.

And that's pretty much my take on the whole thing. It's an okay car, I just don't like it because it's too slow (for my preferences), and the way it has been used is less than favorable to me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:43 am

Lol dodging masheens while racing is fun as hell, wasting it isn't that hard but it takes too long and bores me. Espically when u have a masheen user like planetplus who runs away and does a circle when u get. Close and calls it "wasting". Masheen is a fair car but can be very good for idiots to troll.
Back to top Go down
Sky
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 812

Age : 15
Join Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 6:02 pm

M A S H E E N is usually (by what I see) used by Noobs.

I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sun 25 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

Till now I haven't seen a masheen user that gets kills without circling around checkpoints till now I find the AI the best masheen user. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Fastcar800
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1080

Age : 15
Join Date : 2012-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:45 am

I gotta say, M A S H E E N is kinda annoying. He is just powerful. But I waste him easily with EL KING. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6885

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 12:38 pm

Of course MASHEEN is powerful,but obviouly not noobish.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:29 pm

Firstly Masheen sucks.
The reason is simple. It doesnt display any skill. Using it until you're nuked down to a pixel and managing a last hit on the other car that worked so hard to nuke down your defence and wining in the end or the game ending as a tie is simply frustrating and annoying. Masheen requires luck, not skill and for luck, you need to gave a good connection.

Secondly, why the hell do you make insensible topics?

~Steam
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6885

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 2:43 pm

You need skill with it.All cars require skill, or eles have can you make good use of its advantages and disadvantages?Also,all cars can be nuked.It's not only MASHEEN,but all cars
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1103

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 5:44 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
Firstly Masheen sucks.
The reason is simple. It doesnt display any skill. Using it until you're nuked down to a pixel and managing a last hit on the other car that worked so hard to nuke down your defence and wining in the end or the game ending as a tie is simply frustrating and annoying. Masheen requires luck, not skill and for luck, you need to gave a good connection.


Even though I am not a fan of masheen, I have to disagree.
Masheen is not "noobish" at all. Why? Because it is slow and can EASILY be nuked. As others said, it requires skill to master it. Besides, cars can easily run away from it. And anyways, why would you risk nuking a masheen when you must know you have a chance of being dead trying? If you do die, it is your own fault because you tried. Omar made it for a reason, and one of those reasons is to uphold the meaning of "Need For Madness". Part of it is luck, but it takes great skill to master.
@Raza156 wrote:

Secondly, why the hell do you make insensible topics?

~Steam
Fail Masheen is a controversial car in the NFMM community, so I say this is worth looking at.
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10205

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sat 15 Dec 2012, 5:48 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
Firstly Masheen sucks.
The reason is simple. It doesnt display any skill. Using it until you're nuked down to a pixel and managing a last hit on the other car that worked so hard to nuke down your defence and wining in the end or the game ending as a tie is simply frustrating and annoying. Masheen requires luck, not skill and for luck, you need to gave a good connection.

Secondly, why the hell do you make insensible topics?

~Steam

First M A C H E E N does display skill, you just do not know what skill M A C H E E N displays.

Second I feel if M A C H E E N is like some "last resort" car, you know it is only used if someone is going crazy, or raging even.

If M A C H E E N was banned from NFM, everyone will be really sad, or even disappointed.

Third, Connection does not prove anything about M A C H E E N being bad nor luck, just skill.

You think EL KING has luck as well? Even Radical One, and Nimi?

Basically you need skill and that's about it.

M A C H E E N is just like a more powerful EL KING, that car is just cool, it helps, especially during clan wars when you want to waste.
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sun 16 Dec 2012, 6:40 am

Wasn't expecting too many critics but look.

Considering singleplayer. You must've clearly noticed how defensive MASHEEN is. One cannot simply waste a MASHEEN in singleplayer with a Monstaa or a Radical One or El KING or any other car and hence, its what makes it OP. All one needs to do is manage a hit on the opponent car with a MASHEEN and the other car's done. Note that in singleplayer, MASHEEN cannot be nuked like in multiplayer.

Considering multiplayer. Would you mind explaining how "MASHEEN requires skill." Its not a racer for sure so racing is out of option. And now comes wasting. All one needs to do is manage to lag-hit the opponent and he's wasted or atleast gets a very high damage. Plus in multiplayer, MASHEEN also gets nuked easily. Tell me, is it skillful to waste with Radical One or EL KING or is it skillful to waste with MASHEEN?

And Jigg, trust me, no one would be disappointed if MASHEEN was to be taken out of NFMM but I still feel that it completes NFMM.

Overall. Masheen isn't a bad car, but what I mean to say is that its just an average car that can be used by any average player.

~Steam
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6885

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:17 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
Wasn't expecting too many critics but look.

Considering singleplayer. You must've clearly noticed how defensive MASHEEN is. One cannot simply waste a MASHEEN in singleplayer with a Monstaa or a Radical One or El KING or any other car and hence, its what makes it OP. All one needs to do is manage a hit on the opponent car with a MASHEEN and the other car's done. Note that in singleplayer, MASHEEN cannot be nuked like in multiplayer.


MASHEEN in not OP.Never OP.It's just a strong waster.If you say it's OP,then what is the point of making a waster?
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1869

Age : 14
Join Date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

MASHEEN is the Strongest Game Car. It isn't too good nor too bad. This is because it's incredibly slow but it can waste Game Cars with ease
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended

Number of posts : 6885

Age : 17
Join Date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:17 pm

@Raza156 wrote:
And Jigg, trust me, no one would be disappointed if MASHEEN was to be taken out of NFMM but I still feel that it completes NFMM.

Not no 1 would be disappointed.At least ME will be disappointed,because I love MASHEEN.Also I can't see any good points for taking out MASHEEN,as u say,MASHEEN completes NFMM.So why you say it have to be taken out?MASHEEN is also the best car to waste OPs.Take out it will make it harder 2 waste OPs and ruin the fun
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:22 pm

Ahh, qwerty. I'd rather use a nimi to waste OPs rather than a Masheen. We all have different opinions. You have yours. I have mine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:36 pm

Eh... Wasting OPs really isn't that hard ,infact it's much easier then wasting a masheen.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest


PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:43 pm

@Prayers wrote:
Eh... Wasting OPs really isn't that hard ,infact it's much easier then wasting a masheen.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
00012
Young Owner
Young Owner

Number of posts : 408

Age : 19
Join Date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

Masheen isn't noobish, why would it be?
It's a game car and the most defensive in NFM.
The only "noob" thing in NFM are crappy customs.
It honestly depends on how you use it like Nate said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/lh00012
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3914

Age : 96
Join Date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Tue 05 Mar 2013, 11:56 pm

If u ever try 2 race with it u will end up losing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
 

Argument with MASHEEN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-