AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Speed: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tank/Ghost Hacks?
Yes
Need For Speed: World Tournament I_vote_lcap10%Need For Speed: World Tournament I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No
Need For Speed: World Tournament I_vote_lcap90%Need For Speed: World Tournament I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

Need For Speed: World Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 4:10 am

This is a tournament for the AIM community to enjoy and compete in.
Now, I know alot of people here on AIM are great Fans of the NFS series, and some of you maybe even NFSW in particular. I always thought it would be a great idea if I (or someone else) held a NFSW tournament for the people here on AIM. Let me jump right into how this will work.

Rules:

1) No Hacks. Tank/Ghost hacks, speedhacking, fast powerups, perfect-start hacks, Ect. are all not permitted.

2) Simply and Explicitly, absolutely no Dirty racing.

3) One More Laps cannot be used.

4) 3 NOS max on normal races, and 1 slingshot. 4 NOS and 1 slingshot are aloud on one match of campus interchange.

5) YOU MUST HAVE A CAR FOR EACH CLASS!

How To Sign Up:
Basicly, Just Post on the topic asking to join, With your NFSW username. please be logged on NFS 5 Mins early, and a group will be prepared. i will hopefully get someone to help me host the second group. topic will be updated every so often. I also, to make the hassle of last minute changes easier on myself, I have set a deadline signup time of 12AM EDT AKA. 5AM GMT June 4th. Last updated, suggestions, and everything will be accounted on the morning of saturday.
Current Participants:
Group 1:
1. Banditvxl1911 (Me)
2. WolfInACrate
3. Coolman5232
4. Drift46678 (Aero)
Group 2:
1. Ultimato9099 (Group Manager)
2. Crazydud619dx (Afterburm)
3. PhyrexianNFM
4. Stygieus (TXM)

If need be, I will add more groups.

Timing:
I Have planned for 1PM EDT AKA 6PM GMT on the 12th of July.

Tracks:
Updating.
The way it works:
We are going by a POINT BASED SYSTEM. Here are the points that you earn for each place:
1st: 10
2nd: 8
3rd: 6
4th: 4
5th: 2
6th: 1
We will start from E class, and go to S class. The person with the most points at the end wins. Its as simple as that.

Standings:
The Tournement Has Finished!
Good Job to everyone who participated. Also, better luck next time for those who Ragequit.
Here are the standings:
1st: Ultimato With 46 Points!
2nd: Redline With 44 Points!
3rd: RasenBlast With 41 Points!
4th: Phyrexian With 38 Points!
5th: Afterburn With 30 Points!
6th: WolfInABox With 16 points xD
Disqualified for Rage-quit: TXM: With 7 points after 3 Games!
Thanks to whoever participated!

Also, Phyrexian, please post your POV here since i had recording problems.

Last edited by Redline on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 9:03 am

Great topic, great idea, great presentation, wrong section. :/
Sounds interesting so I'm in. Fuckface:3
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 9:41 am

I am joining, my NFSW name is PHYREXIANNFM.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:31 pm

Updated Also, would either of you like to help me host the second group?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 2:24 pm

http://prntscr.com/3wbm3o *July?

Anyway I guess I could do something even though I haven't played on a serious note for like 9 months... Sign me up.
EDIT - IGN - WOLFINACRATE

Last edited by WolfInABox on Wed 25 Jun 2014, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 6:04 pm

I'll be there.
Ign:BlazerX857
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 6:31 pm

I'll see if I can make it.

WarShipper2400, Put me on Pending because I'm not sure if I can make it.

~JV.
Back to top Go down
Coolman5232
Myth
Myth
Coolman5232
Number of posts : 7445

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 7:49 pm

Hmm, haven't played in a while but sure. I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 8:19 pm

Wrong section, this isn't NFM related.

I've never played NFSW before, perhaps I should consider making an account since you guys all seem to like it a lot...
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 8:25 pm

Coolman5232 wrote:

I'd suggest getting your brother to join too. It'd be interesting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 8:28 pm

Add me to he list.
Drift46687
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 9:03 pm

I'm in.

IGN: Stygiues
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm

Updated also, I have come to the conclusion of both tank mode and Ghost hacks to be completely banned.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 12:38 am

Interesting tournament Redline; i'll gladly sign up.

IGN: crazydud619dx

Also, just a suggestion, could these races be strictly no powerups? (I know people are gonna quote this, but powerups such as Nitrous differentiate cars that have cosmic NOS to win easier than compared to cars that have a weak Nitrous output). Also, No powerups can help balance out the races for each class.

Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:44 am

Afterburn wrote:

Also, just a suggestion, could these races be strictly no powerups? (I know people are gonna quote this, but powerups such as Nitrous differentiate cars that have cosmic NOS to win easier than compared to cars that have a weak Nitrous output). Also, No powerups can help balance out the races for each class.

Hm.. I like idea, but at the same time, powerups make the game much more interesting. cars with cosmic NOS have costic NOS for a reason usu. ive realized alot of cars that have cosmic NOS either have bad handling or speed. tanks for the suggestion, but id like to keep powerups in.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 4:08 am

Alright, I found out that I can make it.

Add me in, WarShipper2400.

~JV.
Back to top Go down
Coolman5232
Myth
Myth
Coolman5232

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 5:03 am

Ultimato wrote:
Coolman5232 wrote:

I'd suggest getting your brother to join too. It'd be interesting. Razz

NO. HE WOULD CRUSH ALL OF US. Well, maybe not but he is probably better than most of us here.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 12:52 pm

Coolman5232 wrote:
Ultimato wrote:
Coolman5232 wrote:

I'd suggest getting your brother to join too. It'd be interesting. :P

NO. HE WOULD CRUSH ALL OF US. Well, maybe not but he is probably better than most of us here.
Spam enough nitrous and you'l get there xD
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

How about no traffic magnets? I'm fine with other powerups but those things just go too far, like the tracks aren't already scattered with hard-to-dodge traffic.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:29 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
How about no traffic magnets? I'm fine with other powerups but those things just go too far, like the tracks aren't already scattered with hard-to-dodge traffic.
for me, trafic magnets make things easyer, lol. i guess we could. but then at the same time, id like to keep them in, just to make things less confusing.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:31 pm

What is your NFSW IGN, coolman?
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 5:56 pm

Redline wrote:
Afterburn wrote:

Hm.. I like idea, but at the same time, powerups make the game much more interesting. cars with cosmic NOS have costic NOS for a reason usu. ive realized alot of cars that have cosmic NOS either have bad handling or speed. tanks for the suggestion, but id like to keep powerups in.

No, not even close.

M1 Procar

Porsche 911's

Aventador

Reventon

MR2

Solstice

etc

TONS of cars have cosmic nos and have very good speed and handling.

Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Coolman5232
Myth
Myth
Coolman5232

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 8:10 pm

Redline wrote:

My name is RasenBlast.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 9:08 pm

Coolman5232 wrote:
Redline wrote:

My name is RasenBlast.

wait,u were Rasen?never knew.
Back to top Go down
Coolman5232
Myth
Myth
Coolman5232

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 10:00 pm

I thought everyone knew xD. Well, now you know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed: World Tournament   Need For Speed: World Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top