AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 Madness World Cup 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2763

Age : 16
Join Date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 06:19 pm

Are there prizes by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomebot4
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 06:26 pm

@Chaotic wrote:
Are there prizes by any chance?

Well, I need someone artistic to create signatures at the end of the tournament as prizes. Maybe a special car for the winning team, too.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1681

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 07:57 pm

Also I'm guessing normal Clan War rules apply here?

~JV.
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 08:02 pm

Ceithre wrote:
Also I'm guessing normal Clan War rules apply here?

~JV.

Yessir. I'm sure everyone knows them, so I didn't feel the need to write them.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1681

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 08:08 pm

Got it, Good luck to everyone then. And like I said before I volunteer to record some of the matches if you want me to.

~JV.
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
True Gamer
True Gamer

Number of posts : 3945

Age : 19
Join Date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 10:47 pm

NFMM Username: ACVoong
Continent Location: UK
Timezone: GMT + 1
Questions / comments / concerns?: Would prefer to have this in mid/late June time, since my exams would finish then.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2873

Age : 23
Join Date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 11:38 pm

@Rulue wrote:

Here
Spoiler:
 

LOLOLOL You traced to England in this post and then you trace to US, and Malaysia in every other post, having the same ISP in both. What's your ISP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Scarce
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 252

Age : 16
Join Date : 2014-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   13/05/15, 11:41 pm

NFMM Username:Dersie
Continent Location:New Zealand
Timezone:UTC+12
Questions / comments / concerns?:
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 01:23 am

@InhumanPwnage wrote:
@Rulue wrote:

Here
Spoiler:
 

LOLOLOL You traced to England in this post and then you trace to US, and Malaysia in every other post, having the same ISP in both. What's your ISP?

I'm very serious that England is my home country. My family and I used the client a lot to set to other country. Usage of client is my family's secret.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Warptic
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 641

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 03:11 am

Deleted post


Last edited by Warptic on 05/07/15, 02:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2202

Age : 14
Join Date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 03:29 am

NFMM Username: Blur
Continent Location: Australia
Timezone: GMT +10
Questions / comments / concerns?: Lets do this!
Back to top Go down
Dispersion
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 04:00 am

NFMM Username:Dispersion
Continent Location:India(Asia)
Timezone:GMT+5:30
Questions / comments / concerns?:
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 04:01 am

Can I apply for XRV and Veloster too?

NFMM Username: XRV
Continent Location: UK
Timezone: GMT +1
Questions / comments / concerns?:

NFMM Username: Pleiades (aka Veloster)
Continent Location: Norway
Timezone: GMT +2
Questions / comments / concerns?:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 201

Age : 18
Join Date : 2014-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 07:26 am

NFMM Username: EJ
Continent Location: Asia
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8
Questions / comments / concerns?: I'd like to point out that 2 matches of Team Europe vs. Team Asia & Africa and 2 matches of Team America vs. Team England are missing. Unless, of course, you could kindly provide the reasons for the perceived exclusion/deliberate manner of the matches' line-up. Also, just as a suggestion, if necessary, could you have a minimum number of members per team(Its use is meant for regions without many available players)? Finally, could it be held on Saturdays(Saturdays in terms of Pacific Time to UK Time is all fine by me)? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1869

Age : 14
Join Date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 07:34 am

NFMM Username: Nitro
Continent Location: Leeds/UK.
Timezone: GMT +1
Questions / comments / concerns?:
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2873

Age : 23
Join Date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 08:32 am

@Rulue wrote:
I'm very serious that England is my home country. My family and I used the client a lot to set to other country. Usage of client is my family's secret.

If you're serious you wouldn't be feeling the need to defend your location. This only makes me ask more questions, questions which seem unfounded.

I must ask again since you avoided the question:
@InhumanPwnage wrote:
What's your ISP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 08:37 am

@EJ wrote:
NFMM Username: EJ
Continent Location: Asia
Timezone: UTC/GMT +8
Questions / comments / concerns?: I'd like to point out that 2 matches of Team Europe vs. Team Asia & Africa and 2 matches of Team America vs. Team England are missing. Unless, of course, you could kindly provide the reasons for the perceived exclusion/deliberate manner of the matches' line-up. Also, just as a suggestion, if necessary, could you have a minimum number of members per team(Its use is meant for regions without many available players)? Finally, could it be held on Saturdays(Saturdays in terms of Pacific Time to UK Time is all fine by me)? Thanks.

Sorry about that, I missed those 4 matches.
The minimum number of members per team is 4 people.
And yes, it will be held on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 201

Age : 18
Join Date : 2014-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 08:40 am

Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1998

Age : 16
Join Date : 2012-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 08:50 am

@InhumanPwnage wrote:
@Rulue wrote:
I'm very serious that England is my home country. My family and I used the client a lot to set to other country. Usage of client is my family's secret.

If you're serious you wouldn't be feeling the need to defend your location. This only makes me ask more questions, questions which seem unfounded.

I must ask again since you avoided the question:
@InhumanPwnage wrote:
What's your ISP?
I know it's not my place to say this, at all, but is there any general point having this discussion in this topic specifically while the rest of us are setting up a tournament?

Oh and btw late June is the only time I can do it, due to 4 exams.
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 08:58 am

Aureus wrote:
@InhumanPwnage wrote:
@Rulue wrote:
I'm very serious that England is my home country. My family and I used the client a lot to set to other country. Usage of client is my family's secret.

If you're serious you wouldn't be feeling the need to defend your location. This only makes me ask more questions, questions which seem unfounded.

I must ask again since you avoided the question:
@InhumanPwnage wrote:
What's your ISP?
I know it's not my place to say this, at all, but is there any general point having this discussion in this topic specifically while the rest of us are setting up a tournament?

Oh and btw late June is the only time I can do it, due to 4 exams.

Don't worry, this tournament will begin in mid-June, and will probably end off in mid to late July (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 710

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 09:11 am

@InhumanPwnage wrote:
What's your ISP?
Oh, you mean what company of ISP I'm using? I'm using BT Group.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 09:13 am

@Rulue wrote:
@InhumanPwnage wrote:
What's your ISP?
Oh, you mean what company of ISP I'm using? I'm using BT Group.

Please stay on-topic. Otherwise, take it to PM.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 136

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 09:15 am

NFMM Username:Loaf
Continent Location:Norwich/UK
Timezone:GMT +1
Questions / comments / concerns?: none, everything's dandy
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 09:16 am

@Loaf wrote:
NFMM Username:Loaf
Continent Location:Norwich/UK
Timezone:GMT +1
Questions / comments / concerns?: none, everything's dandy

You've been added to team England.



Topic updated.
Back to top Go down
Warptic
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 641

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   14/05/15, 09:54 am

Deleted post


Last edited by Warptic on 05/07/15, 02:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Madness World Cup 2015   Today at 02:11 am

Back to top Go down
 

Madness World Cup 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-