AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

A NFM1 tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Rulue
Number of posts : 802

A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2016, 6:02 pm

Oh man I missed the tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
kyoto
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2016, 9:59 pm

no surprises with the winner 0.=

but great on everyone who participated! well done
Back to top Go down
Corrupted
Amateur
Amateur
Corrupted
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2016, 2:23 am

was lucky on 1st game tbh anyways, gg everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2016, 12:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHS5_vQL4B4 Good Games ! Enjoyss

PS: Some games were not recorded, since old recorder is corrupted and my new one maxes out at 15 minutes...
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Collector
Collector
AileronOwl
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2016, 1:52 am

Okay, the images are here. What you see is how they'll look unless I get any requests from the winners that they be altered. I think they turned out decently, but I'll let you decide for yourself.
Spoiler:

Since Phyrexian took it, he gets a free copy of Birdemic: The Resurrection. Enjoy! ...or don't. I'm not your mother.
Spoiler:

WolfInABox wrote:
It was refreshing to see this type of tournament played after so long. Thanks for hosting.
I'm happy you liked it!

Strateqize wrote:
Damn, sucks that I had to miss it. Congrats to everyone else! Smile

Will you be hosting another one of these sometime soon?
Considering the last tournament I hosted was in March, probably not for a few weeks at the very least.

Phyrexian wrote:
The total sum of all the scores should be 165, since each game 5+4+3+2+1+0=15 points were awarded, multiplied by 11 gives 165. I think Ulti had 41 points instead of 39, and someone else had 1 more point too (don't know who, but I'll count the scores when I edit the video). Still, the order is the same. As for the car, I haven't decided yet XD Anyway, ggs.
Good games and nice maths. I'll have to remember that for next time.

XYLO wrote:

PS: Some games were not recorded, since old recorder is corrupted and my new one maxes out at 15 minutes...
I've added the video to the main post.

So that wraps it up for this tournament. Thanks everyone for giving me a little of your time. Cookie

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2016, 8:42 am

AileronOwl wrote:
Okay, the images are here. What you see is how they'll look unless I get any requests from the winners that they be altered. I think they turned out decently, but I'll let you decide for yourself.
Spoiler:

Since Phyrexian took it, he gets a free copy of Birdemic: The Resurrection. Enjoy! ...or don't. I'm not your mother.
Spoiler:

WolfInABox wrote:
It was refreshing to see this type of tournament played after so long. Thanks for hosting.
I'm happy you liked it!

Strateqize wrote:

Considering the last tournament I hosted was in March, probably not for a few weeks at the very least.

Phyrexian wrote:
The total sum of all the scores should be 165, since each game 5+4+3+2+1+0=15 points were awarded, multiplied by 11 gives 165. I think Ulti had 41 points instead of 39, and someone else had 1 more point too (don't know who, but I'll count the scores when I edit the video). Still, the order is the same. As for the car, I haven't decided yet XD Anyway, ggs.

XYLO wrote:

So that wraps it up for this tournament. Thanks everyone for giving me a little of your time. Cookie

-Aile
Mine is ready to be rendered too, but it keeps crashing while rendering for some reason. I did recalculate the scores though.
Results:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2016, 9:14 am

Phyrexian wrote:
AileronOwl wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

WolfInABox wrote:
I'm happy you liked it!

Strateqize wrote:

Phyrexian wrote:

XYLO wrote:

-Aile
Mine is ready to be rendered too, but it keeps crashing while rendering for some reason. I did recalculate the scores though.
Results:

Looking forward to seeing your pov.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2016, 12:43 am

It's up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4tonAF42o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
AileronOwl
Collector
Collector
AileronOwl
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2016, 1:58 am

I've added your POV to the original post. Cookie
I like the editing too, it's simple but it's very clean.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NFM1 tournament   A NFM1 tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A NFM1 tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top