AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What car(s) do you use the most?
Tornado Shark
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap2%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Formula 7
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap9%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 12 ]
Wow Caninaro
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap2%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
La Vita Crab
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap4%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Nimi
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap3%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
MAX Revenge
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap3%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Lead Oxide
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap1%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Kool Kat
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap1%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Drifter X
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap4%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Sword of Justice
 4% [ 6 ]
High Rider
 4% [ 6 ]
EL KING
 4% [ 5 ]
Mighty Eight
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap20%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 28 ]
M A S H E E N
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap7%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 10 ]
Radical One
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap22%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 30 ]
DR Monstaa
What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_lcap10%What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 139

AuthorMessage
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Empty
PostSubject: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 2:39 pm

What cars do you use the most?
I guess that R1 and Monstaa will get the most votes..

Anyway I choose Nimi, Drifter X and Radical One.

Custom car option will be added to the poll when Omar allows custom cars in Multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 2:50 pm

Maiti Eit.
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 3:26 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
Maiti Eit.

Lolz. Me too but used M A S H E EN sometimes for arena tracks.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm

I always use R1 and laugh at those using Monstaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 2:41 am

eem ey gee tee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 2:53 am

I use Formula 7. I even wasted a MASHEEN and a DR Monstaa, and a Radical One with it.

(But sadly, when I wasted the MASHEEN we both died, and the RI/DR Monstaa kills were just epic fail collision detects)
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 3:52 am

sadly, the M8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

I'm overjoyed everyone in Aim understands how noobish DR Monstaa user's are.
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits
Number of posts : 1078

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

Same. I once wasted a DR Monstaa with f7 without getting damage at all!

And as i remember, chaosgrave was playing? All i know is, i did it.

And DR Monstaa started flaming! XD
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 6:26 pm

DR monstaas are badass
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:48 pm

I use mostly MAX and KING. If I'm pissed off (rare) I'll use Monstaa.
Back to top Go down
joseph1654
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
joseph1654
Number of posts : 943

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:02 pm

Usually in races of need for madness multiplayer i use a fast and a bit strong car .
So the perfect car for me is radical 1 but still i like driving the high rider v8 engined car (mustang) 'cause i love muscle cars! Wink
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 2:11 am

I use Mighty Eight sometimes, and not very often Nimi.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:28 pm

I wonder why people lie about using DR Monstaa, when I'm 90% sure everyone who posted here uses it. Doesn't spam it but uses it.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:45 am

I hate Monstaa.

Mighty Eight = :3
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

Who needs monstaa when you have Rad1 and M8?
I very rarely use MASHEEN, but only when theres 100 monstaas on the mad party.
(i barely survived 5 with r1)
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:21 am

MoGa_DeX aka Snyde wrote:
I wonder why people lie about using DR Monstaa, when I'm 90% sure everyone who posted here uses it. Doesn't spam it but uses it.
People do use Monstaa, but if they don't use it the most they don't have to vote for it.
I wonder why people use MASHEEN though.
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

I only used DR Monstaa once to see how it felt like. It sucked a lot compared to the R1 and handling was pretty bad.

@aerial: Masheen is fun to piss people off lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
DarkWolf
Number of posts : 723

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

AVC, KInGY adn ONE RHADICAL ftw ( usnig mobiel phoen )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

I'm one the 10% that doesn't use Monstaa.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

rafa1231518 wrote:

I'm one the 10% that doesn't use Monstaa.

This.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
DarkWolf

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:33 pm

me too, only use MASHENS and KInGYi for waste
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

Absolutely despise using DR Monstaa D:

Very often I drive R1, Sometimes M8 and F7.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
DarkWolf

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:44 pm

I wanna challenge woth you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
0blivion
Number of posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:10 pm

I almost always use M8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?   What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car(s) do you use the most in NFMM?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top