AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:27 pm

Turbo WHY U WAKE AHP.

Well Velocity, you are allowed to ban custom cars or allow them as the Overall Waster rank holder. This should at least give you a shot.

Glad to have you back into the ranks Kitty.

And no Wolf, you can have your cool down after every challenge, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:13 pm

Demise, I claim the best overall waster rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

You never posted screenies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:37 pm

Turbo said in the last page that I won the rank. He said he'll post the screenys but he didnt, but he yet, he gave his word. So change name to Raza. In the last page he said, "Steam wins overall waster" Look closely again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

You are the one who needs to look closely, Raza. Rule #7 clearly states snapshots are needed. You didn't collect snapshots. We can't have this happen.

I don't care what Turbo says, he could be lying for all I know. Without snapshots, no one has any idea you even won. Snapshots are always provided with every match, and you should especially know from all of your challenges that they are essential.

You'll have to redo your challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:04 pm

Seriously? This is ****. Dude, I wasted 3 hours batteling turbo. Ill get the screenys from him, he must have them. AND WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE LIE OF LOSING THE BEST WASTER RANK? You want proof, Ive got 3 guys who were watching all 3 games, X metal, Velocity and Red. They all know. Ill ask em to post here. Turbo said he'll post the screenys....maybe thats his new way of keeping his rank which isnt now his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm

I'll give you Overall Waster when I see screenies of all of the matches. Until then, nothing's certain.
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 10:06 pm

He isn't lying. He won the rank fair and square. I may not have screenies but I saw with my OWN EYES. I am no liar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

I appreciate you standing up for your friend El-Capo, it's nice to see the community is so close.

However, if I let people win ranks by "beating them WITH THEIR OWN EYES", I have a feeling the Ranks would take a turn for the worst.

If you beat him once then I see no reason why you'd have a problem beating him again. Plus you haven't even attempted to get the snapshots from Turbo.
Back to top Go down
Red
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Red
Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 12:14 am

ACTUALLY STEAM CLAMES THE BEST WASTER RANK

HERE ARE THE THREE SCREENIES FOR PROOF!
1st battle:Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Bandicam201207192114497
2nd battle: Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Bandicam201207201334174
3rd battle:Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Bandicam201207192307584
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 1:42 am

Since demise was too busy sucking turbos ballz and not giving me the rank I deserve, fine, I challenge turbo for El kIng wasting and masheen wasting. He used his passes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:16 am

Demise claims LO wasting 2-1

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:41 am

Raza's formal ban from NFMM Ranks has started 7/20/12, 6:42 pm CST -6:00. Details in spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:51 am

Consequently, the following ranks are now open for anyone to claim:

- Tornado Shark wasting [claimed by Superunknown]

- Dances with Monsters (NFM2 Stage 15) [claimed by RadicalRacer]

As usual, first come first serve!

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:52 am

Ill claim stage 15 (Dances with Monsters).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:02 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:03 am

Well even though I'm hiatus, can I claim the ts wasting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:06 am

As long as you can defend your rank. You can make your rank "weekends" so that you only have to challenge on weekends, but if that's not enough I can always make a sub rank for you.

Also, what is your NFMM name?
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:06 am

I'd like to challenge Sinfulbliss for DR Monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:15 am

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Challenge-accepted

PM me so we can plan times.
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:51 am

Does the custom racer and custom waster rank require the customs to be private cars and not OP cars?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 4:16 am

A5Nfm wrote:
Oh Oh I Challenge You For Mighty Eight Racing

Go To Chat

We finished the challenge, he just has to post the pics yet Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 4:23 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
As long as you can defend your rank. You can make your rank "weekends" so that you only have to challenge on weekends, but if that's not enough I can always make a sub rank for you.

Also, what is your NFMM name?

A Sub rank would be best. If that's okay with you, you are the one who made this. Smile

My name on NFMM is Psychopsilo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 4:29 am

I challenge RR for dances with monsters
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 4:32 am

That quickly? Well challenge accepted. I will be waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top