AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:06 am

Sharky, the best I can do for time tomorrow is in the morning at 8 EST as I have to work at 10-8 at night, need at least 1 hour to get ready and eat something too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:34 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
Enjoy. Anyway, what time will we plan the challenge? How do you think Saturday at 9:00 pm CST -6:00 sounds? Either then or Sunday (any time goes on Sunday).

Maybe, this Saturday. August 5... Sounds good? 4:30 PM on UST. I'm UST here. So what about you?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 6:40 am

Frikishzooka wrote:
Kitty, WHEN DO WE HELLA START?

After I finish with sharky tomorrow morning, hopefully, then maybe I can challenge you on sunday, sound fair? Smile
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

Fair maybe... As if... Razz
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 1:33 pm

YES! I was able to come online! Kit Kat? Where are you? Let's do this challenge! Razz
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm

He's not online anymore... Razz
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 2:28 pm

I am...I'm waiting for Kit Kat...taking some time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 2:44 pm

tornadoshark wrote:
I am...I'm waiting for Kit Kat...taking some time.

Im already online Razz Now im waiting on you, hurry because ive gtg in 15 minutes :O
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 10:15 pm

About time I challenge someone SB, I would like to challenge you to R1 racing, unless there are people who have challenged you before me.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 2:03 am

Astro7452 wrote:
About time I challenge someone SB, I would like to challenge you to R1 racing, unless there are people who have challenged you before me.

I have challenged SB for the R1 racing already however SB is busy at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 3:49 am

Okay, thats fine with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 4:55 am

Astro7452 wrote:
Okay, thats fine with me Smile

Thanks Astro, however since im busy myself this week I wont be able to get around to it, If SB gets free you can challenge him first Smile
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

Wait a minute...Oh yeah! Kitty when are you free? We can resume my challenge? Razz
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 4:49 pm

I defended my KK Wasting rank against Edy; score was 2-1:

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 1:08 am

Sharky took my centrifigul rush under water rank, the first match went well, it was wasting, the second was very strange, I seemed to have missed a checkpoint during the race..
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 1:13 am

Well, Kitty, you did, because I suddenly was first...then idk what happened...And then I won...it was weird. I'm not sure if it counted because you got lagged :/

gg anyways!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 1:16 am

Its alright, one less rank to worry about, Im to busy to keep up with these rankings these days, however Im still waiting for that challenge with SB Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:50 am

I'm ready whenever.

Also, Multiplayer Ranks has gone through their first 40 pages, so we'll resume discussion here. However, if you want to see the actually ranks, visit Page 1 of the original (it's right above this Multiplayer Ranks in Activities).

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:54 am

I challenge SinfulBliss for DR Monstaa wasting again. I'll give another shot at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:14 am

at any point your ready SB I can challenge you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:36 am

Defended my R1 racing rank against Kitty. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 1:
Spoiler:

GG's Kitty!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:37 am

Good work SB, Seems I need to practice some more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:44 am

I challenge sinless for R1 wasting Twisted Evil This time, the dcies won't be there to save ya dawg.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

I challenge Turbo for EL KING wasting Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 4:04 pm

I defend my R1 wasting rank against Steam. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Really GG's Steam. That first match was my best playing with R1 I've ever done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top