AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 10:13 pm

That seems like a peaceful solution Mac, but the issue with that is if everyone could only have 2 ranks there would be a lack of competition. I see the topic as more of a dynamic rankings, less like a hall of fame if you catch my drift.

Thank ya'll for putting in your take on things, I'll try and form my moderation to fit the desires of the community as a whole.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 12:10 am

"I started this thing with the intention to make NFMM fun, and I find it a blast to play highly experienced players (winning or losing). If you aren't having fun, there's really no point."

That quote is right. We treating ourselves like kings and queens. But you, have you noticed what you guys have done? I might be leaving NFMM today. But, I will not give my rank to anybody... I'll just say that It's a free spot... No ranks we're given to me, so I leave it as a free spot... But I will not leave NFMM yet... I'll think of it as soon. If fightin' is still going 'round the NFMM world... Zooka out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 1:32 pm

There are no fights, no conflicts, no quarells. Know that. People only wish to gain ranks to increase there influence. Thats actully stupid. When they should only fight for ranks for one simple thing, and thats "competition" which as I am seeing is slowly finishing.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

Err.. Can I join in this whole ranking? OR izit too late?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm

Hey, here's a suggestion: A timezone list. So that everyone knows when is the correct time to challenge someone else. That would make arranging challenges easier, but it would take some time to get everyone's timezones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

It would also be better to make the challenges harder. Like, a person should not simply challenge a rank owner, he should at first prove himself that he is worthy of challenging the rank owner and will not waste his time as many of the players now are not online on NFMM due to the fact that they have their own life too and the "youngsters" in NFMM are just too active, their parents give them the liberty to use the PC 24/7 and they have nothing else to do, they even play NFMM in their school liberary Fail and are proud of it...So, make the ranking system a bit hard, and side by side, simple too. I agree with rafa, a timezone list should be established to ensure smooth and accurate knowledge of when a person can be found online and that he doesnt has to come online from his busy routine just because some noob threatens to claim his rank if he doesnt accept his challenge.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

Raza, anyone can challenge anyone. If you don't want them to challenge you, you could just use your pass or just simply defend your rank. This is just for fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 12:15 am

I dont mean that, I only wish this rule to be implemented on noobs and people who only waste your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 12:51 am

Term: Anyone can join ranks. Challenge whoever you want!

Rafa/Raza: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/h4-clock

Raza (2): I don't think it would be fair to start defining people as "noobs" to prevent them from challenging just based off of what we think they are. What if a new pro comes along?
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 1:31 am

There's no such thing as 'noobs', it's called strangers who aren't very good at NFMM. But they challenge people for fun or to improve. If you think of it as wasting time, then you shouldn't have the rank at all if you're not going to defend it or use your pass...
Back to top Go down
Drifty
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Drifty
Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 5:05 am

Haha, now there's a crowd-pleaser. But, I suppose one can profit from your viewpoint, so kudos, tornadoshark Smile
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:56 am

Raza... seriously... stop calling everyone "noobs" and "youngsters". -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:59 am

Haha, so you noticed, dont worry, it isnt for you, I meant the "new" Nfmm players like Mr Monster etc...really annoying...
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

Raza156 wrote:
Haha, so you noticed, dont worry, it isnt for you, I meant the "new" Nfmm players like Mr Monster etc...really annoying...

Mr.monster isn't new. He's been around since November, and has been praising me for some reason since January.

Another note, don't complicate things. Nobody needs to prove anything to anyone, nobody deserves anything, we simply have an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 12:50 pm

Fail I think you of all the people should know what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 3:12 pm

Actually, Mr.Monster isn't a bad player to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm

Sometimes he shows off... though he's not a very bad racer. I hate it when he uses his stupid car "EATER FAT CAT V2" and cars of the sort. It's just a EL KING, combined with a house, a crane, and a bunch of other rubbish on the bonnet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 5:43 pm

Yes, I hate that too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:07 pm

Try not to stray too far off-topic guys Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 6:12 am

Ok ok, stop gang banging one me now -.-

And I defended my Monstaa wasting rank with demise but he removed the screenys I posted, maybe he just doesnt want anyone to know Razz
I have the screenys btw, if anyone wants the proof, PM me, and Im talking the cooldown from my monstaa wasting. Next in line to challenge me is turbo, but Ill only accept your challenge turbo when you defend your EL KING wasting rank against me, or else, forget about monstaa. Anyone else wants to challenge me, do it after my cooldown. Later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 3:59 am

DOUBLE POSTY

I give away my KK rank to pissfullshit.

Reason: Too much begging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:02 am

I didn't beg, I challenged you for it and you pussied out of the challenge saying "Nuuuuu I'm too tiiirreeeddd waaahhhhhh".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:06 am

Naa, you were beggin, "Plz raza, me! chose me, me wanna have all rankz, for a day, plox, my d1ck is gettin lose, plz"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:51 am

Raza156 wrote:
Naa, you were beggin, "Plz raza, me! chose me, me wanna have all rankz, for a day, plox, my d1ck is gettin lose, plz"

=.= Dude you seriously don't understand this is a game..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 5:07 am

I know, its just a game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top