AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 7:22 am

I would like to challenge Prayers for DR Monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 10:39 am

Updated first post and memberlists. I've removed Kitty's ranks upon her request - anyone who asked to have her sub rank will get the main rank.

Thanks,

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:36 am

I would like to claim the Ghosts and Magic rank if possible)

~koner
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:48 am

Anubis wrote:
I would like to challenge Prayers for DR Monstaa wasting.

I don't have it anymore Since bad landing glitches are so great . You should challenge Champion instead.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 1:56 pm

I want to challenge Radical24 for the SOJ wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

Updated first post.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

i want to challenge Qwert for m8 wasting
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 1:32 pm

Champion got my rank.The Score is 2-0

Match1:

Spoiler:

Match2:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Qwert232345 on Thu 25 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm

DOUBLE POST:

I'd like to challenge Lucky for MAX Revenge wasting rank
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 3:18 am

hmm its been a month sisnce this topic has been active,
are the ranks closed?
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

I don't know,Mac now don't check dis topiv anymore
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

Is it okay if I challenge Champion for the Dr Monstaa wasting rank, and Turbo for the
overall wasting rank? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 6:08 pm

I do check this topic. But for some reason this thread didn't get attention for about a month.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012, 6:46 am

That's alright. I knew it wouldn't last forever. I'm very grateful you took care of it while I was gone Mac, thanks a bunch.

Anyway, I think we should keep it unlocked just in-case it finds use again. I thought it was fun while it lasted. Plus I have a feeling this new Aim awards will substitute for NFMM Ranks' recent inactivity, but more on that later.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 3:39 am

I challenge Champion to R1 Wasting

(double posted to alert that this is a new post).
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 8:06 pm

I challenge Phyrexian for WC wasting
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

i got the WC wasting rank

http://prntscr.com/com/ofrt1

http://prntscr.com/ofsmh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 11:24 pm

I'll claim Stage 3 of NFM 2, since it doesn't seem like anybody wants it...
I'd also like to challenge WolfInABox for the Snake Dance (Stage 3 NFM 1).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 12:13 am

Turbo, why are you on "weekends only"? You don't seem to be busy on the week, since you're challenging people this Monday. Since you're not busy on the week, I don't see it as legitamate to have it set to weekends. I'll go ahead and remove it.

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

I challenge Turbo for over wasting rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:16 am

^ Nope, can't do that until you've finished any pending challenges you already have.

Or else people could just take every rank and never accept anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
Turbo, why are you on "weekends only"? You don't seem to be busy on the week, since you're challenging people this Monday. Since you're not busy on the week, I don't see it as legitamate to have it set to weekends. I'll go ahead and remove it.

Note how in my post, I never stated that I was available on week-days. I simply challenged Wolf on Monday so that he could respond and we could arrange a date for the WEEKEND.

Nice try, Demi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:03 am

Champion finally accepted my challenge, and the final score was 2-0. Screenies are below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:
(I accidentally finish the race since it was 1 lap, thereby acting as my d/c)

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Match 4:
Spoiler:

Turbo: That's fine, however please note that any matches played during the week do not count. Also, don't try to play during the week and then post the screenies on the weekend. I don't want to alert you to anything, but I guarantee you'll be caught if you do that.

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:51 am

I challenge turbo for the Dr Monstaa wasting rank (whenever he's online, be it a weekend, or a weekday)
Back to top Go down
Alex@TOF
Collector
Collector
Alex@TOF
Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:00 pm

Does this get updated?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top