AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Elites and MW Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 10:25 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
MantaRay (my friend irl and my apprentice) has joined the tourney! We've got 16 people now!

The teams have been set! What do you think? They look even enough to me Razz

Here's the part from the main topic if you don't feel like going back to page 1:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

Whaaatt...... Can me & Ulti switch teams? Or switch me out with Razorflame or RadicalRacer Fuckface
How petulant of you. But you be notty boi so you stay in yo team with titro and phy's boyfriend irl. K.
ALRIGHT.

Well at least switch Predator with 10thgrave that way we will have a better competition level against Team 1 since wasting matches are going to take at least 45min.
Just listen to Phy and leave it the way it is.
Don't destroy meh awesome team Kay? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 1:45 am

Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
MantaRay (my friend irl and my apprentice) has joined the tourney! We've got 16 people now!

Here's the part from the main topic if you don't feel like going back to page 1:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

Whaaatt...... Can me & Ulti switch teams? Or switch me out with Razorflame or RadicalRacer Fuckface
How petulant of you. But you be notty boi so you stay in yo team with titro and phy's boyfriend irl. K.
ALRIGHT.

Well at least switch Predator with 10thgrave that way we will have a better competition level against Team 1 since wasting matches are going to take at least 45min.
Trust me. They'll be over before 15 minutes Wink
Not when it's Team 3 vs. Team 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 10:53 am

Good teams..looking forward to this.
Any idea when it's going to take place?
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

ALRIGHT.

Team 3 vs 1? Oh that'd be over before it'll even start mate Wink
Except, I've forgotten how to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 1:49 pm

Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

ALRIGHT.

Team 3 vs 1? Oh that'd be over before it'll even start mate Wink
That's the spirit! Though make sure you don't go too far with the rivalry Razz

@Olsie, when we're done with TF7. I'll PM you the date me and mile discussed, though if people can't make it the war will be moved and we could have the tourney then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 2:08 pm

Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

ALRIGHT.

Well that's not so surprising.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Sep 2013, 7:30 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Team 1 - Pure White
Steam [Leader]
RadicalRacer
Wolf@MW
Razorflame

Team 2 - Pure Dark Grey
Ultimato [Leader]
SpaceParadox
Physics
D.O.H.

Team 3 - Pure Dark Red
Dexterity [Leader]
Nitro
Predator
MantaRay

Team 4 - Pure Dark Blue
Phyrexian [Leader]
Ten Graves
Olsie028
Reventon_X

ALRIGHT.

Well that's not so surprising.
But it'll still be over before 15 mins Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Sep 2013, 9:20 pm

Alright, now that we've took care of TF7, we're ready to go! (unless MW has something coming up?)
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 2:01 am

Phyrexian wrote:
Alright, now that we've took care of TF7, we're ready to go! (unless MW has something coming up?)
I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2013, 6:24 am

When is this again? Tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Razorflame
Noob
Noob
Razorflame
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2013, 4:24 am

Good luck to everyone! I might or may not make it, due to test prep programs, but i will try my best to be there. Again, good luck everyone, and may the Force be with you!

EDIT: I'm super sorry, but I can't attend. I actually am going to be super inactive(like once a month I may come on) due to the SHSAT, which determines my high school. I HAVE to do well, and I am studying really hard, but I cant play NFMM till then. I will return to my normal activity around November --- REGISTERED!!!

Last edited by Razorflame on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't make it and i gotta let everyone know)
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2013, 10:31 pm

Well, here's the news on what's been happening so far, so if you haven't yet been filled in on any of this, you might want to read it.

Team 1 didn't show up (only Steam came, but since he was the only one he didnt stay for the tourney). Team 3 also couldn't play as Dexterity is on his hiatus which lasts till sometime around the end of September. All people of team 2 (Ultimato, SpaceParadox, Physics and D.O.H) came and played team 4 who was missing 2 members (Reventon_X and Olsie) but they were replaced by Shax700.

Team 4 beat Team 2 5-2 (apologies to Apex for wasting him in game 1 Razz). Nice job guys! I must say that these tournaments feel better than wars, since there is more of a friendly spirit and next-to-no fighting. S7 recorded all the games in HD, and sent them to me. Gonna try to upload as soon as possible!

Oh also, I wanted to suggest the ideas of backup members which could sub for a person if someone didn't make it, but the rest of the team is still willing to play.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2013, 10:44 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Well, here's the news on what's been happening so far, so if you haven't yet been filled in on any of this, you might want to read it.

Team 1 didn't show up (only Steam came, but since he was the only one he didnt stay for the tourney). Team 3 also couldn't play as Dexterity is on his hiatus which lasts till sometime around the end of September. All people of team 2 (Ultimato, SpaceParadox, Physics and D.O.H) came and played team 4 who was missing 2 members (Reventon_X and Olsie) but they were replaced by Shax700.

Team 4 beat Team 2 5-2 (apologies to Apex for wasting him in game 1 Razz). Nice job guys! I must say that these tournaments feel better than wars, since there is more of a friendly spirit and next-to-no fighting. S7 recorded all the games in HD, and sent them to me. Gonna try to upload as soon as possible!

Oh also, I wanted to suggest the ideas of backup members which could sub for a person if someone didn't make it, but the rest of the team is still willing to play.
Hello Phy Razz

I want to let you know that I probably missed the Tournament because of Saturday school....

I was dying to join Sad

Anyways, Next time we fight the other teams, Give a specific date and time and Please, I beg you to the bottom of my knees, Convert it into Florida time and PM me it Sad

Thanks a lot, I hope we become victorious! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 11:12 am

Phyrexian wrote:

I was the only one who came from my team and who wanted to play -.-
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013, 11:52 am

I was late because I wasn't home at that time. I hopped in as well for a few minutes, but seeing as it wasn't going so well, I left.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 9:29 am

Okay guys, this is how things are so far...

First, there is no tourney today as Dex is still on his hiatus and if I remember correctly Raza wasn't going to make it for this weekend either, so it would be down to teams 2 & 4 again.
The recording of the tourney is taking ages to upload because my Camtasia keeps failing when rendering it, making the file size 2GB instead of about 70MB... but I should be able to upload it this weekend.
Oh yeah, we also need 1 more player to replace Razorflame from team 1, who has some tests coming up and won't be on NFMM till November.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 10:25 am

Phyrexian wrote:
Okay guys, this is how things are so far...

First, there is no tourney today as Dex is still on his hiatus and if I remember correctly Raza wasn't going to make it for this weekend either, so it would be down to teams 2 & 4 again.
The recording of the tourney is taking ages to upload because my Camtasia keeps failing when rendering it, making the file size 2GB instead of about 70MB... but I should be able to upload it this weekend.
Oh yeah, we also need 1 more player to replace Razorflame from team 1, who has some tests coming up and won't be on NFMM till November.
Omfg. Why can't Me, Predator and MantaRay play? I don't wanna wait another couple of of days or longer -.-
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 4:23 pm

Agreed, Team 3 (without Dexterity) could go against Team 4 or 2, if they really want to (and they do).
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 4:54 pm

Ten Graves wrote:
Agreed, Team 3 (without Dexterity) could go against Team 4 or 2, if they really want to (and they do).
I agree. Everyone wants to play, then we will.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Sep 2013, 10:15 pm

PineappleExpress wrote:
Ten Graves wrote:
I agree. Everyone wants to play, then we will.
I only have 7 days left 'till my hiatus concludes, so why not wait until the 28th?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 11:26 pm

Sorry guys, couldn't get it uploaded cause camtasia failed the render again... waited for ages and then it gave an error >.>
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep 2013, 7:57 am

Okay guys, I will PM you about the tournament time soon. Might not have enough time to write the PM before going to school though Razz If I am correct, Dex's hiatus ends before the weekend, right?
Back to top Go down
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
AtomicBloom
Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep 2013, 9:23 am

Phyrexian, are you even allowed to double-post -_-, once you reply, I will delete this post Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:09 pm

Depths wrote:
Phyrexian, are you even allowed to double-post -_-, once you reply, I will delete this post Razz
I am, since this is in theory my thread and it was an important thing to announce.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 3:35 am

Phyrexian wrote:
Okay guys, I will PM you about the tournament time soon. Might not have enough time to write the PM before going to school though Razz If I am correct, Dex's hiatus ends before the weekend, right?
It does, but I have a picnic to attend with my whole family. It will last until 6 or 7 PM my time, the time when you're asleep in your country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elites and MW Team Tournament   Elites and MW Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elites and MW Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top