AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Clan Racing Competition 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Clan Racing Competition 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Clan Racing Competition 2013 ZErtuc3

RULES & HOW TO JOIN

Joining the tournament
To join the tournament you have to split members in your clan that are willing to join the tournament into teams, and also provide some substitutes. You can have as many teams as you want. All subs must be on the same level as or worse than all the people in the main teams. A team has to consist of 2 members from the same clan. Each person can only represent 1 clan. Fill in this form to apply your clan for this tournament:

Code:
[b][u]CLAN NAME:[/u][/b]
[b][u]No. OF TEAMS:[/u][/b]
[b][u]THE TEAMS:[/u][/b]
[b]Team 1[/b]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]

[b]Team 2[/b]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]
[b]Team X[/b]
1. [MEMBER 1]
2. [MEMBER 2]

[b][u]SUBSTITUTES:[/u][/b]
1. [SUB 1]
2. [SUB 2]
3. [SUB 3]

[b][u]WHO DO I PM IN TO CONTACT THE CLAN:[/u][/b]

Main Rules
  • Racing only.
  • All games are Unlimited Fixing.
  • All games will be No Scenery.
  • Game cars only.
  • No EL KINGs, M A S H E E Ns and DR Monstaas!
  • Game stages only.
  • You cannot go off track to go and hit other people to make sure your team mate wins or that they don't win.
  • If you got dirty raced to critical damage, please use a fix when you have the chance instead of suiciding somewhere and then raging. If you simply got launched or hit hard by another racer and you die, too bad...
  • Losing team picks the track. No track can be used twice in the same round (only applies to the group playing at that moment). Only these tracks are allowed:
    • The Gun Run - 2 laps
    • The Fast & The Furious + The Radical - 3 laps
    • Ghosts and Magic - 3 laps
    • Four Dimensional Vertigo - 2 laps
    • Paninaro| Caninaro| Let's fly! - 4 laps
    • Grapefruit Power - 2 laps
    • Confusion In An Illusion - 2 laps
    • The Stretch - 1 lap
    • Let the Dream Begin - 4 laps
    • Maximum Overfly - 3 laps
    • Rolling with the Big Boys - 3 laps
    • Contrary To Popular Belief - 4 laps
    • When In Danger Just Chill Out - 3 laps
    • The Beach Arcade Dream - 3 laps
    • Dances with Monsters - 3 laps
    • Centrifugal Rush| Under Water? - 5 laps
    • Arrested by the Man - 5 laps
    • Suddenly the King becomes Santa's Little Helper - 4 laps
    • Digger's Revenge - 2 laps

• If you have any questions or need to get hold of one of the judges, Inhuman Pwnage and Phyrexian are at your service.

First Round - Timetrial Done!
You may think this tournament is too big to organise. To avoid having many many people all come online at once, I decided the first round will be a timetrial. Only a certain number of teams will make it past this round (depends on how many teams join the tournament) and get points. In specific, the person out of the 2 people on each team gets the points (3 points), so this is a competition with other teams as well as with your own team mate! ALL TIME TRIALS ARE TO BE DONE IN PRACTICE MODE WITH THE NO SCENERY OPTION TURNED ON. To submit a time, you have to either record yourself playing on that stage or you have to send me a screenshot of the "You Won!" highlight WITH THE DS ADD-ON practice mode with the timer showing, like this:
Clan Racing Competition 2013 ME6aKpG
The stage for the timetrials is going to be 1 lap of Gun Run. Only the top 12 teams pass this round.

Second Round - 1v1v1v1v1s] Done!
The people who passed round 1 will be split into 3 groups, 4 people each. 1 person from each team joins a racing game in multiplayer. Each group plays 7 games. The stages are to be chosen by the losing team from the track picks. The team are to decide among themselves who is going to play in which game, or if one person cannot come from a team it also offers the possibility of continuing anyway (in the quite unlikely case none of your subs came). 3 teams pass into the final round. 3 more teams pass into the runners' up round (people who came 2nd in their group). The pointing system is as follows:
1st 5 points.
2nd 3 points.
3rd 2 points.
4th 0 points.

Tie breakers - 1v1s Done!
As we had a tie for 3rd place and a tie for 6th place in the second round, an additional round had to be added. In the tie breaking round, each team picks 1 of their players, and they agree on a track. Then, the other 2 players play (the one who didn't play in the first game) and the losing team picks the track. In the last game, each player picks a player again and the track is chosen by the losing team. First team to win 2 games wins.
You don't gain any points in this round.

Runners' Up Round - 2v2v2s CANCELLED
The last chance for people who didn't make it past the second round to earn some more points. Same thing as the final round except the pointing system is slightly diffrent. Pointing system in this round looks like this:
1st 5 points.
2nd 4 points.
3rd 2 points.
4th 1 point.
5th 0 points.
6th 0 points.

Final Round - 2v2v2s Done!
The final round of the tournament will consist both people on a team facing off other teams. Stages for this round are to be picked by the losing team fromt he track picks. Basically the same thing as round 2 except you have 2 players playing for a team instead of 1. Pointing system in this round looks like this:
1st 7 points.
2nd 5 points.
3rd 4 points.
4th 2 points.
5th 1 point.
6th 0 points.

Competitors

NFM Elites - 81 pts
Team 1 - 21 pts
1. Steam - 18 pts
2. Olsie820 - 3 pts

Team 2 - 29 pts
1. Phyrexian - 26 pts
2. SpaceParadox - 3 pts

Team 3 - 22 pts
1. Zata - 3 pts
2. Physics - 19 pts

Team 4 - 9 pts
1. Predator - 3 pts
2. Reventon_X - 0 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Excellium - 6 pts (6 for Team 4)
2. MantaRay - 0 pts
3. D.O.H - 0 pts

Most Wanted - 110 pts
Team 1 - 15 pts
1. WolfInABox - 15 pts
2. Nitro - 0 pts

Team 2 - 75 pts
1. Ultimato - 27 pts
2. Dexterity - 36 pts

Team 3 - 20 pts
1. Shax700 - 12 pts
2. Radical24 - 8 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Redline - 12 pts (12 for Team 2)
2. 10thgrave - 0 pts
3. [EMPTY SLOT]

Legendary - 12 pts
Team 1 - 12 pts
1. DJ_Miker - 9 pts
2. GX - 3 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. SonicBoom - 0 pts
2. Tunari - 0 pts
3. Equesteria - 0 pts

Team Formula 7 - 21 pts
Team 1 - 21 pts
1. Fidget@TF7 - 12 pts
2. Conspicious - 9 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Twisted@TF7 - 0 pts
2. EJ - 0 pts
3. Feline - 0 pts

eXclusive - 3 pts
Team 1 - 3 pts
1. BeN (Chernabog) - 0 pts
2. Luigi - 3 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. AerialBoost (RAD1) - 0 pts
2. Marek - 0 pts
3. BlueThunder (.Nickname1) - 0 pts

Unleashed - 154 pts
Team 1 - 76 pts
1. Turbo - 34 pts
2. Champion - 42 pts

Team 2 - 78 pts
1. Razor - 0 pts
2. Atomic - 71 pts

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Kodec - 7 pts (7 for Team 2)
2. [EMPTY SLOT]
3. [EMPTY SLOT]

Results

First Round
1. Atomic - Team 2 - Unleashed - 00.58.14 - + 3pts
2. SpaceParadox - Team 2 - NFM Elites - 00.58.52 - + 3pts
3. Turbo - Team 1 - Unleashed - 00.58.65 - + 3pts
4. Dexterity - Team 2 - Most Wanted - 00.58.96 - + 3pts
5. GX - Team 1 - Legendary - 00.59.39 - + 3pts
6. Luigi - Team 1 - eXclusive - 00.59.44 - + 3pts
7. Shax700 - Team 3 - Most Wanted - 00.59.69 - + 3pts
8. Zata - Team 3 - NFM Elites - 00.59.71 - + 3pts
9. WolfInABox - Team 1 - Most Wanted - 00.59.86 - + 3pts
10. Olsie820 - Team 1 - NFM Elites - 01.00.06 - + 3pts
11. Predator - Team 4 - NFM Elites - 01.03.94 - + 3pts
12. [TEAM 1 - TF7 - NO TIME ENTERED] - + 0pts
CLICK HERE FOR ALL TIMES ENTERED:
Second Round
Group A
1. Team 2 Unleashed (Atomic, Razor) - + 28 pts
2. Team 3 Most Wanted (Shax700, Radical24) - + 17 pts
3. Team 1 NFM Elites (Steam, Olsie820) - + 18 pts
4. Team 1 Legendary (GX, DJ Miker) - + 9 pts

Group B
1. Team 2 NFM Elites (SpaceParadox, Phyrexian) - + 26 pts
2. Team 1 Unleashed (Turbo, Champion) - + 26 pts
3. Team 1 Most Wanted (WolfInABox, Nitro) - + 12 pts
4. Team 4 NFM Elites (Predator, Reventon_X)(+Excellium) - + 6 pts

Group C
1. Team 2 Most Wanted (Dexterity, Ultimato) - + 33 pts
2. Team 3 NFM Elites (Zata, Physics) - + 19 pts
3. Team 1 eXclusive (Luigi, Chernabog) - + 0 pts
4. Team 1 Team Formula 7 (Fidget@TF7, Conspicious) - + 21 pts

Additional Round - Tie breakers
NFM Elites Team 2 vs Unleashed Team 1
1. Unleashed Team 1 >> Finals
2. NFM Elites Team 2 >> Runners' Up

NFM Elites Team 1 vs Team Formula 7 Team 1
CANCELLED

Runners' Up Round - CANCELLED
1. Team 2 NFM Elites (Phyrexian + SpaceParadox)
2. Team 3 NFM Elites (Zata + Physics)
3. Team 1 NFM Elites (Olsie028, Steam) OR Team 1 Team Formula 7 (A-Mile, Conspicious)

Finals
1. Team 1 Unleashed (Turbo[+31] + Champion[+16]) - + 47 pts
1. Team 2 Unleashed (Atomic[+40] + Kodec[+7]) - + 47 pts
3. Team 2 Most Wanted (Ultimato[+27] + Redline[+12]) - + 39 pts

Media

RECORDERS FOR ROUND 2, FINALS AND RUNNERS' UP ROUNDS: IP, WolfInABox, Shax700, Dexterity, radical24, Fidget@TF7

Prizes

There are 4 awards in this tournament!

Best time
the person who gets the best time in Round 1. You get a CLAN RACING 2013 - BEST TIME award image by IP.
Spoiler:

Best Player
points won by you in this tournament. You get a car (KRC's Rev-One, private edition), and a stage (Dreamscape) + a CLAN RACING 2013 - BEST PLAYER award image by IP.
Spoiler:

1st Place
the clan with the most points earned in the final round. You get either a car or a track (same ones' as in Solo Points), but not both + a CRC 2013 - FIRST PLACE award image by IP.
Spoiler:

2nd Place
the clan with the second most points earned in the final round. All the people who participated from that clan get the thing the people who won most Team Points didn't pick. (so if the people picking Team Points decided they wanted the car, everyone winning this award will get the track) + a CLAN RACING 2013 - CRC 2013 - SECOND PLACE award image by IP.
Spoiler:

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS/QUESTIONS, OR IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING, PLEASE REPLY TO THE TOPIC OR SEND ME A PM. THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF THAT NEEDS TO BE MENTIONED HERE AND I MAY HAVE LEFT SOME THINGS OUT.

Last edited by Phyrexian on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:24 pm; edited 113 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 11:45 pm

I'll think about it. I just underwent intense pressure from the war MW & -U- just had and I'd like to take a break for a week or so from any organized events.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 12:21 am

Is there any way you could put a haitus on this until January? I won't be getting a new laptop until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 12:46 am

Seabiscuit wrote:
I'll think about it. I just underwent intense pressure from the war MW & -U- just had and I'd like to take a break for a week or so from any organized events.
i don't think we should take tournaments that sereously, after all they are just for fun and you don't need to practice for them, and i would like to participate.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 3:43 am

yea i want to play for MW too Very Happy but only 2 people from each clan Sad
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 4:04 am

Do I need to submit mine and another member's (one team/same clan) record of the Gun Run or one of us only?

P/S: I took a long time to understand the whole topic...
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 4:16 am

Redline wrote:
no i think you got it wrong.. it's 2 people per team, and those 2 people must be from the same clan, but every clan can have as many teams as he wants, if i understood currectly
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 7:29 am

Radical24 wrote:
Redline wrote:
no i think you got it wrong.. it's 2 people per team, and those 2 people must be from the same clan, but every clan can have as many teams as he wants, if i understood currectly
Yep^ I organized this tournament so that the less skilled people from clans who never get to play in wars can have some fun too Very Happy

By the way, I know what I forgot... PRIZES! Razz

GXLouis wrote:
Do I need to submit mine and another member's (one team/same clan) record of the Gun Run or one of us only?

P/S: I took a long time to understand the whole topic...
Both of you can do a time, but only send the best one. By the way, all the times are to be sent to this topic ONCE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS so that everyone can see them and people aren't like "meh only Phy knows the times so he'll tell Elites and they're all gonna get epix times"... + it's more fun that way Razz

By the way GX, as I said before, your clan can have more than 1 team... look at the app to join :p
Back to top Go down
Chemical
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Chemical
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 8:15 am

I could join from Team Aero... Razz, This actually sounds intresting.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 8:49 am

Here's how you fill in an app... this will be the actual thing for Elites unless one of the people on this decides that they don't want to participate in this.
CLAN NAME: NFM Elites
No. OF TEAMS: 4
THE TEAMS:
Team 1
1. Steam
2. Predator

Team 2
1. Phyrexian
2. SpaceParadox

Team 3
1. Zata
2. Physics

Team 4
1. Olsie820
2. Reventon_X

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Eagle
2. MantaRay
3. D.O.H

WHO DO I PM IN TO CONTACT THE CLAN: Phyrexian
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 11:11 am

Yay, looking forward to this. I would possibly reconsider the amount of teams that qualify for each round though..
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

Okay guys, IP is going to be a judge of this tournament along with me. He'll also be the main recorder for the later rounds and he'll also make the signature pictures for the awards. All hail IP! ALL HAIL!
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

A clan should only be ankle to have a certain number of teams, or else clans with more members have an advantage when it comes to the Clan Points award.

Btw, you never answered my question Sad

Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 2:20 pm

RAD1 wrote:
A clan should only be ankle to have a certain number of teams, or else clans with more members have an advantage when it comes to the Clan Points award.

Btw, you never answered my question Sad

Umm no it will not wait for that long (you can still send in some of your members even if you cant come). And they won't have an advantage because most their teams will fail in the first round... I could have had like 2 more teams for Elites, but I doubt either would make it past the time trial.

Last edited by Phyrexian on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 2:21 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Here's how you fill in an app... this will be the actual thing for Elites unless one of the people on this decides that they don't want to participate in this.
THE TEAMS:
Team 1
1. Steam
2. Predator

Team 2
1. Phyrexian
2. SpaceParadox

Team 3
1. Zata
2. Physics

Team 4
1. Olsie820
2. Reventon_X

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Eagle
2. MantaRay
3. D.O.H

What about Motion?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 2:22 pm

Olsie028 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
THE TEAMS:
Team 1
1. Steam
2. Predator

Team 2
1. Phyrexian
2. SpaceParadox

Team 3
1. Zata
2. Physics

Team 4
1. Olsie820
2. Reventon_X

SUBSTITUTES:
1. Eagle
2. MantaRay
3. D.O.H

What about Motion?
Haven't heard from him for a while now, and his timezone wouldn't work out well with anyone else... + he like never takes part in any clan activites ._.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 3:05 pm

I'll try to see what I can do. No promises.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Zone
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 3:16 pm

RAD1 Can I Join the Clan Racing Competition
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMioDH5toN6FBrM_3jXYGog/videos
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 4:09 pm

I don't know whether eXclusive will participate in this or not...let's wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Edge
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Thunder_Edge
Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 4:12 am

I'm not joining, My Failing PC can't keep up with the bandwidth the game requires to run, so i would just lag out like every other time. Thanks, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm

Hmm, well, it seems TOF isn't in. As far as I know, Legendary is still preparing their teams, same for Most Wanted and Unleashed. I also saw our tournament mentioned in Team Aero's thread, but no response yet. As RAD1 already said on this topic, he's not sure whether eX will join or not. I als messaged A-Mile, he hasn't replied yet. Elites are in this of course, but I need to confirm 1 last thing before putting the lineup on the topic. Also, track picks (stages on which the tournament is going to be played) are coming soon.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Insane Elite
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Insane Elite
Number of posts : 1603

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 3:45 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Shouldn't a judge be solo? Cuz if he/she is from a clan then he/she might judge unfairly towards other clans Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 5:18 pm

Insane Elite wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Shouldn't a judge be solo? Cuz if he/she is from a clan then he/she might judge unfairly towards other clans Razz
Phyrexian wrote:
Okay guys, IP is going to be a judge of this tournament along with me. He'll also be the main recorder for the later rounds and he'll also make the signature pictures for the awards. All hail IP! ALL HAIL!
No need to apologise IE, I never read all replies either Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 5:18 pm

Insane Elite wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
No need to apologise IE, I never read all replies either Razz
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct 2013, 7:46 pm

It all depends on when the events begin if eX is in or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Racing Competition 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top