AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

2v2 Or 3v3
2v2
NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
3v3
NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 I_vote_lcap62%NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:51 am

Can we do it today or tomorrow same time?
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 8:37 am

Monday is a school day for most people. I'll probably end up being the 13th or 14th.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 5:39 pm

I will replace Prayers
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 6:11 pm

Crystal Power wrote:
Can we do it today or tomorrow same time?
SinfulBliss wrote:
Monday is a school day for most people. I'll probably end up being the 13th or 14th.
Thats your answer.
Champion wrote:
I will replace Prayers
Allright.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 6:31 pm

If the Weekend after is suitable for everyone then I'll replace Behemoth if needed.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 6:37 pm

When will team 7 vs team 8 will happen?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2014, 1:30 am

Metrophis wrote:
When will team 7 vs team 8 will happen?
Some time this weekend. Date will be confirmed in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:34 am

Group 2: Date confirmed to Sunday, December 14th, 1PM EST 6PN GMT. Right now im pretty sick and may not be there for the tournament. if so, i will not be canceling and will have someone supervise the matches for me.

Now, another thing i have to ask from T3 and T4 specificly. in T1 vs T2, many people complained they wanted first-to-5 rounds instead of first-to-3. since it was about 75% of the people were saying to do the matches to 5, i decided to change it best to 5. now, i did t3 vs t4 before t1 v t2 happened, so at the time i hadent changed anything. now, for that game, would team 3 and 4 like to continue this weekend on finishing that tournament or would you just like to stick to the first-to-3 score for you guys? note that everyone else will still be going up to 5 points in all of the other matches.
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 6:57 am

Redline wrote:
Group 2: Date confirmed to Sunday, December 14th, 1PM EST 6PN GMT. Right now im pretty sick and may not be there for the tournament. if so, i will not be canceling and will have someone supervise the matches for me.

Now, another thing i have to ask from T3 and T4 specificly. in T1 vs T2, many people complained they wanted first-to-5 rounds instead of first-to-3. since it was about 75% of the people were saying to do the matches to 5, i decided to change it best to 5. now, i did t3 vs t4 before t1 v t2 happened, so at the time i hadent changed anything. now, for that game, would team 3 and 4 like to continue this weekend on finishing that tournament or would you just like to stick to the first-to-3 score for you guys? note that everyone else will still be going up to 5 points in all of the other matches.

I don't know my team members will like to continue.For me,I was just thinking for our next battle so we would like to stick with first-to-3 score,I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700
Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 4:02 pm

Redline wrote:
Group 2: Date confirmed to Sunday, December 14th, 1PM EST 6PM GMT.

NEW EDIT: I can't make it to 6PM GMT

if you already made games of first to 3 then why changing it? it screws the teams that played and will play. make the rules clear.

Last edited by Shachar700 on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 6:16 pm

So are Team1 and Team3 happening today?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 9:13 pm

Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:

if you already made games of first to 3 then why changing it? it screws the teams that played and will play. make the rules clear.
Do you need it to be later or earlier?
And as for the rules, i had things set down and clear, but too many people started to complain and get confused.

Crystal Power wrote:
So are Team1 and Team3 happening today?

No, we will go through group 2 and the losing battles before we make any decisions on dates for the winner's battles. also, today was a war. no battles are going to be done while wars are happening.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 9:15 pm

Redline wrote:
Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:

I can make it to a little bit after 7 PM GMT

Last edited by Shachar700 on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2014, 9:45 pm

Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:
Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:

What ill do is ill do team 5 v team 6 at 7PM GMT and ill do team 7 v team 8 at 5:30 or 6PM GMT
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 2:31 am

Redline wrote:
Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:
Shachar700 wrote:
Redline wrote:

What ill do is ill do team 5 v team 6 at 7PM GMT and ill do team 7 v team 8 at 5:30 or 6PM GMT

5:30 pls. Also, you both can make it? (Metro,Plat)
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 8:22 am

Good luck guys. Be there on time BTW.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 3:34 pm

I already said that I won't be there at 7PM. I'll be at like 7:20 cause I end something at 7 and have the drive home. so no on time Razz
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm

Shachar700 wrote:
I already said that I won't be there at 7PM. I'll be at like 7:20 cause I end something at 7 and have the drive home. so no on time :P
ill delay it to 7:30 latest.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 6:52 pm

The tournament FOR T7 V T8 starts in 10 mins! Problem is im hungry (Razz) so ittl start 20 mins from now. cya guys there.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 9:14 pm

T7 V T8 = T8 WINS 5-3! Good Games form both teams.
T8 goes on to the winning battles, while T7 goes to the losing battles.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 9:17 pm

Edited: Team 5 v 6 Posponed to next saturday.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 9:38 pm

Redline wrote:
T7 V T8 = T8 WINS 5-3! Good Games form both teams.
T8 goes on to the winning battles, while T7 goes to the losing battles.

Lol, I thought you said TF7.

Nice job, T8! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 1:26 am

Dafuq Redline
Next Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 2:30 am

Jackster wrote:
Dafuq Redline
Next Saturday?
Yes. Why the Dafuq? R24 had left, Shax was AFK and so was 10th. the only person there was Turbo, beacuse champ was installing windows updates that took forever and it was 4AM for missile.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 7:09 am

Yeh but why leave it till next Saturday can't you do it Tomorrow or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top