AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

2v2 Or 3v3
2v2
NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
3v3
NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 I_vote_lcap62%NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 3:47 pm

Shachar700 wrote:
Spoiler:
Redline, my team is me, r24 and 10th. not Eminence. change that
and
"CONFLICT FINDING ANOTHER PERSON TO REPLACE."
will apply here too. stop forcing others to not play with who they like to play with. :/

Radical24 wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Abide by all of the rules?: Yes
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Eminence, Nitro, Dexterity
Ideal date and time: ANY Saturday 8PM GMT.

Sorry Eminence, myself and Redline have discussed that the final decision would be for you to move to Team 6 replacing 10th in order to make it NOT just an ALL-MW team. The following is my team:
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Nitro, Redline, Dexterity
Ideal date and time: ANY Saturday 8PM GMT

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY ALL-MW TEAM BECAUSE OF CONFLICT FINDING ANOTHER PERSON TO REPLACE.
Wait what, you can't simply just do that, 10th is staying on our team... -.-

I mean

I have no problems with an all MW team, yet you do, it seems kinda hypocritical that you are putting eminence on our team "just so it won't be a full MW team" yet you team with 2 MW members, and you can't simply decide on who's replacing who on our team. as you said (or agreed with) this is not a clan tournament, so even as a MW co-leader you cannot effect our team.

Allright. it only seems fair. take note, although, that 10th may D/C randomly in many of the games and if this DOES happen, we are not D/Cing for him.

Asymetrical wrote:

Abide by all of the rules?:Yes.
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using:ONYXBlade,Astronaut,Metrophis
Ideal date and time:Sat 12 PM EST.
Accepted.

LIX wrote:
I don't have a team yet.
Sorry, but that's your own problem. i although do know that there are many people still searching for teams, so see if you can find a few of them.

Platinum wrote:
Just a suggestion?We shall name our teams :P
I dont feel right doing that. id rather just still to colors and team numbers.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm

Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Nitro, Redline, Dexterity
Ideal date and time: Any Saturday 6-7:30 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 4:52 pm

Ideal date and time: Any Saturday 6-7:30 PM EST.[/quote]

Are you sure you meant EST and not GMT? 6-7:30PM EST would be like 11pm-12:30am for us. XD
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 4:55 pm

Ultimato wrote:
Ideal date and time: Any Saturday 6-7:30 PM EST.Are you sure you meant EST and not GMT? 6-7:30PM EST would be like 11pm-12:30am for us. XD

Ikr, that would not be possible for me. :/
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 5:00 pm

Ultimato wrote:

Are you sure you meant EST and not GMT? 6-7:30PM EST would be like 11pm-12:30am for us. XD[/quote]

Oops. I meant:

Ideal date and time: Any Saturday 6-7:30 PM GMT.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm

Nitro wrote:
I find it funny how i added us, then Dex signed up, now you sign up for us xD
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 5:34 pm

Abide by all of the rules?: Yup.
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Behemoth, Airborne, LIX
Ideal date and time: November 30th, between 1-3PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 7:09 pm

Behemoth wrote:
Abide by all of the rules?: Yup.
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Behemoth, Airborne, LIX
Ideal date and time: November 30th, between 1-3PM EST.
accecepted, and will add asap.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2014, 11:49 pm

Abide by all of the rules?: Mhm.
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Steam, Demise, SpaceParadox
Ideal date and time: Some saturday starting between 16:00 - 19:00 GMT.

EDIT : Corrected Teams...

Last edited by ApexNova on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

Is there any way I can join this tournament? It looks exciting.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 2:52 am

Nebula wrote:
Is there any way I can join this tournament? It looks exciting.

Dude, did you even read the topic?

Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 3:21 am

Change "Metropphis" into "Vision" please.
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 4:18 am

So, the teams themselves can consist of any amount of players, right? It's just the games that have to be 2v2/3v3?

If so I might want to enter with a team of 4-5. Would this be okay?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 6:20 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
So, the teams themselves can consist of any amount of players, right? It's just the games that have to be 2v2/3v3?

If so I might want to enter with a team of 4-5. Would this be okay?
no, your team must be 3 players
ApexNova wrote:
Abide by all of the rules?: Mhm.
Team members, by the NFMM username they will be using: Steam, Phyrexian, OnyXBLadE (hopefully SpaceParadox soon)

Ideal date and time: Some saturday starting between 16:00 - 20:00 UTC.
Accepted. Will add ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 10:31 pm

I'd also like to add one thing;
For those people teaming with players would use clan accounts (i.e. OnyxBlade etc.) that it would be lovely if they mention who they REALLY are, and that their real IGN is placed into parentheses next to their name in the first thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 11:22 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
I'd also like to add one thing;
For those people teaming with players would use clan accounts (i.e. OnyxBlade etc.) that it would be lovely if they mention who they REALLY are, and that their real IGN is placed into parentheses next to their name in the first thread.

That reminds me, I forgot that Turbo's account expired when I made my application. He will be using my account.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2014, 2:41 am

Time finalized to 1PM EST/6PM GMT This Sunday. Unfortunately, this may change with short notice beacuse of my parents. make sure to check this topic a couple times a day this weeknend.

Last edited by Redline on Tue 02 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2014, 4:50 am

Redline wrote:
Time finalized to 2PM EST/7PM GMT This Sunday. Unfortunately, this may change with short notice beacuse of my parents. make sure to check this topic a couple times a day this weeknend.

Can you make it 1PM EST please? 2PM is too late for me :L
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2014, 8:02 am

I'm can't make it because that's on a Monday for me and I have school :/
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

Jackster wrote:
for the next few weeks, almost every weekend has a war, so im gonna have to schedule it fot sunday. sorry.
Crystal Power wrote:
Redline wrote:
Time finalized to 2PM EST/7PM GMT This Sunday. Unfortunately, this may change with short notice beacuse of my parents. make sure to check this topic a couple times a day this weeknend.

we usually have tournaments and wars at around 3PM EST, but ill change it if thats ok with everyone else
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2014, 2:33 am

Redline wrote:
Jackster wrote:
for the next few weeks, almost every weekend has a war, so im gonna have to schedule it fot sunday. sorry.
Crystal Power wrote:
Redline wrote:

we usually have tournaments and wars at around 3PM EST, but ill change it if thats ok with everyone else

Wouldn't it be better if you picked which teams will go up against eachother NOW, and set a date/time SPECIFIC for those versing teams to war with each other? I'm only saying this because I was very fond of how Phy organized his Clan Racing Championship and seeing how you both have a very similar method (except he had clans and you have teams), that it shouldn't be a problem for you to partner-up certain teams together so they can fight at a SEPARATE date than of the rest. Besides, you have that explained in the rules:
Redline wrote:
Well, say we had 8 teams. the 8 teams go head to head with another team, which i will group together.

I was also slightly confused by this rule because you didn't clarify whether the "8 teams will EACH go head to head with another team". Or you meant something else that I cannot quite comprehend.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2014, 7:44 am

Yeah, I'm a bit confused as well. Are you expecting to do this entire thing in one day? That would be rather challenging. Also, how many games per team battle? First to 3, or first to 5?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2014, 2:00 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Yeah, I'm a bit confused as well. Are you expecting to do this entire thing in one day? That would be rather challenging. Also, how many games per team battle? First to 3, or first to 5?
i am expecting to do this 4 teams a day (2 battles/wars), with 3 round battles for the innitial battles and the loser battles, and 5 battles for the semi finals and finals.

Seabiscuit wrote:
Redline wrote:
Jackster wrote:
Crystal Power wrote:
Redline wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if you picked which teams will go up against eachother NOW, and set a date/time SPECIFIC for those versing teams to war with each other? I'm only saying this because I was very fond of how Phy organized his Clan Racing Championship and seeing how you both have a very similar method (except he had clans and you have teams), that it shouldn't be a problem for you to partner-up certain teams together so they can fight at a SEPARATE date than of the rest. Besides, you have that explained in the rules:
Redline wrote:
Well, say we had 8 teams. the 8 teams go head to head with another team, which i will group together.

I was also slightly confused by this rule because you didn't clarify whether the "8 teams will EACH go head to head with another team". Or you meant something else that I cannot quite comprehend.
I will sort all of this out in the next day or 2, ive just been a little busy the last couple days.

Last edited by Redline on Sun 07 Dec 2014, 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2014, 6:35 pm

Please take me off Team 8, I've left it.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2014, 7:45 pm

Enigma wrote:
Please take me off Team 8, I've left it.
allright. remember, therefore, your whole team is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Team Tournament   NFMM Team Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Team Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top