AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 6:04 am

I am using my BoXX Concept.

BoXX can waste cars easily
BoXX has very good acceleration
BoXX is pretty fast
Look out... BoXX is chasing you...
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:07 am

Hmm, Legna, it's nice talking about spikes in REAL LIFE, but NFM doesn't understand that they're spikes or treads. LOL.

Anyway, I'd race with my Supra, it wouldn't stand a chance against the big'uns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
I am using my BoXX Concept.

BoXX can waste cars easily
BoXX has very good acceleration
BoXX is pretty fast
Look out... BoXX is chasing you...

I don't think this plan is ideal according to my Theory of Physical Influence. However, on Alex's opposing theory that states the cars performance is not affected by the body, but by the stats and individual values this BoXX concept stands.

They can waste cars easily because they have a good MA...But not an amazing MA because their front is a box shape, so it'll essentially push the other car a small distance instead of spin the other car out of control in short motions.

All cars that have a good acceleration stat have good acceleration.

Also, all cars that have a good speed stat have good speed.

*MA, RE, SE* "Ohhh....It'sMahDickInABox....(ohhhh gurl) It'sMahDickInABox" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6rtbZehDfU )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top