AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Class B&C Wasting Elimination Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziad
Code Thief
Ziad
Number of posts : 11

Class B&C Wasting Elimination Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Class B&C Wasting Elimination Tournament   Class B&C Wasting Elimination Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2020, 7:17 pm

Since my last tourney is cancelled, I'll be hosting a new tournament. The Class B&C Wasting Elimination.
Here is how it works. You can choose any class B&C cars. every game you can switch cars as well. First to be wasted is eliminated.
If you are interested with the tourney, you can sign up by replying here or send me at discord and i will add you.

RULES:
1- As always, NO HACKING.
2- If I caught You teaming, you will be disqualified from the tournament.
3- If someone disconnected at the start of the game, the match will redo. However, if someone disconnected mid game, no redo and he will be eliminated.

Group 1:
Ziad
Bomb
Skryze
Ultimato
Rapid
Nitro
Volcanize
Plat

Group 2:
Varvalian
BlitzBreaker