AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:42 pm

yup ur right... i really cant wait for NFM Unreal to come out!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:22 am

ANNOUNCEMENT....
I have added another supercar to the list.... So now there are 6 supercars,...this 1 will be unlocked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:08 am

That's going to be impossible to beat now.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

no no.. u see each supercar has its weakness.... you've gotta figure out those weakness and hit them where it hurts the most..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

Oh ok..I hope it will be easy as you said it is..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

Well its not exactly "easy" ... "evil" describes it better ..... trust me... you will be missing a HUGE surprise if you miss my version... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

Have you uploaded your version yet?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

YES ... I DID IT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

Calm down..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

Lol... i wasnt angry!... my caps lock turned on.. xD....so what did u notice in my version??
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

Wait, where is the download link?
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

InsertAliasHere wrote:
Wait, where is the download link?

I demand an explafanation!
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

umm... there's been a misunderstanding... i gave it to Praful for a reason.... Its not the Original Version is released!
oh and .....

ANNOUNCEMENT !

I AM GOING TO RELEASE A BETA VERSION... seeing as people cant wait for the main one to come out... the beta will be finished soon.... so stay patient everyone... You'll get what you want and MORE in the main version!!!

If i get the response right then beta may come out sooner than expected

I want to send this Beta version to selected people only as it's kinda like a test version...

Tell me in this thread if u want the beta version or not...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The following people will be recieving the beta version of "Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition":-

SkyBro
Praful
kaboom
nfmlevelhacker2
NFMhakker
InsertAliasHere
rave5922ROBLOX

WolfInABox

iexxr

MoGa_DeX
adverts

InhumanPwnage

Last edited by Lucky13 on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 11:08 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skybro
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Skybro
Number of posts : 312

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 3:17 pm

I WANTZ IT
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 3:37 pm

ill try it out... send me the beta if its ready and ill try it if i have some free time.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 4:44 pm

YAYYAYAYAY. LOLz. I hope the surprise is good.
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

U said i can test it out -.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:31 pm

can i try it? i want to see what you can do. from what i know, you know a lot of java stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 2:31 am

Can I try it out? I am excited to play this version as playing MDX's, IP's, NFP2's and iexrrr's version.
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 8:42 am

Spoiler:
I WANTZ IT
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

All you guys are added to the list... Every one of you will receive a download link of "Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition" in a few weeks.. and please just stay patient if the date is postponed... cuz there is a lot of awesome java hacks I'm working on and all my track makers are really busy with school.... so unless i get a permanent track maker.. the release could possibly get delayed....
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:58 pm

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Hguf

Back to top Go down
rave5922ROBLOX
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
rave5922ROBLOX
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

I WANTZ IT
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 2:40 pm

O.o that screenshot looks nice...
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

maharshi_13 wrote:
All you guys are added to the list... Every one of you will receive a download link of "Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition" in a few weeks.. and please just stay patient if the date is postponed... cuz there is a lot of awesome java hacks I'm working on and all my track makers are really busy with school.... so unless i get a permanent track maker.. the release could possibly get delayed....

If you're desperate or really need a track maker, I'm only a PM away. It's true I don't reply much to PM's, because I'm lazy, but you know what I'm capable of in a very short time! Besides, I haven't started school yet, and in terms of NFM, track making is in my blood.. just tell me what you need, who knows, I might have some content already done that just might fit your NFM more than it does mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top