AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

OMG ITS POSSIBLE TO HACK????
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot
Number of posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:51 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
No, he will give it to people he trusts.
Oh great ¬_¬ . And as I have no idea who is he (and he less about me), he'll not give me a copy of his game, right?

Well, dah, doesn't matter anymore ._.
Back to top Go down
http://dragshot.webcindario.com/software

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:30 pm

WOW EVERYONE HACKS ON THIS FORUM?
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1
Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 1:10 am

ITS A NFM EDITING FORUM!OMG YOUR PISSING ME OFF BY ASKING SO MANY SELF-ANSWERABlE QUESTIONS! of course everybody hacks on this forum its a "need for madness hacking community!" man sorry for caps but your annoying me! EXPLODE sorry for being off-topic anyway your version sounds like its going quite well lucky :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 2:25 am

And its not invincibility hacks or game changing hacks, its car making and track making. I think you deserve dumbass of the year award.
Back to top Go down
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme
Number of posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 5:16 am

radical1 wrote:
ITS A NFM EDITING FORUM!OMG YOUR PISSING ME OFF BY ASKING SO MANY SELF-ANSWERABlE QUESTIONS! of course everybody hacks on this forum its a "need for madness hacking community!" man sorry for caps but your annoying me! EXPLODE sorry for being off-topic anyway your version sounds like its going quite well lucky :p

I don't hack, lol

But anyway Jigoku seems epic. Has the sort of anime like feel to it
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 5:38 am

maybe it's cuz I like anime a lot Razz
as for pure ass, I severely detest anyone going off topic or just trying to raise the post count.. please do not do that.. and as for dragshot, you may have my version after I have a discussion with the Co creator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 5:41 am

Co-creator = IP?????????
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 2:50 pm

that must have been the tenth time I said that .. xD
yes nut IP is the Co creator of my version..
Back to top Go down
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:41 am

Lucky XIII wrote:
maybe it's cuz I like anime a lot Razz
as for pure ass, I severely detest anyone going off topic or just trying to raise the post count.. please do not do that.. and as for dragshot, you may have my version after I have a discussion with the Co creator

Looks like we have something in common. HOW CUTE!

wish i could get this version. Anyway i'll just hope for some vids on youtube. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

Quote :

HOW CUTE!

Umm... the hell?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:51 pm

an update which might interest you guys.. there's gonna be a city stage .. and it's gonna be big.. don't underestimate this now, I'm talkin about different building's and a pretty large area.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:56 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:

Quote :

HOW CUTE!

Umm... the hell?

Lol what can't a guy say that without getting BS?

Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

you guys are going off topic!! unacceptable! this is the part where you guys go ”wow that's amazing!! ”.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

wow that's amazing!!

Seriously, as I might have said before the version is better late than early. You are getting some excellent ideas Lucky, keep it going! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 3:32 am

Lucky XIII wrote:
you guys are going off topic!! unacceptable! this is the part where you guys go ”wow that's amazing!! ”.. Razz

Ugh... Just when is the version going to be released? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:55 am

Ok, for all of you code thiefs and impatient ppl. It will be released when its done. Lucky is giving it to people he trusts. You with 3 posts, your not getting it. You not in the community group. Your not getting it. You who is in the community but act like an ass. Your not getting it.
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot

PostSubject: (n)   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:18 am

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
And its not invincibility hacks or game changing hacks, its car making and track making. I think you deserve dumbass of the year award.

Lucky XIII wrote:

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
Ok, for all of you code thiefs and impatient ppl. It will be released when its done. Lucky is giving it to people he trusts. You with 3 posts, your not getting it. You not in the community group. Your not getting it. You who is in the community but act like an ass. Your not getting it.
I don't understand why people here is so aggressive sometimes :\ .

I guess you still don't trust in me, so I'm not waiting the mod (or well, if you decide to give me a copy... you can believe that I won't give the codes to anyone). But anyway I would like to see less comments as those, or at least to see this forum a little friendly. I understand the problem with code thieves, but sincerely your reactions make to want don't get back here. I'm still here only because I like Nfm and this forum (despite all problems here).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 7:36 am

lol im on there twice. Lucky was not being hostile that was me. And I wasnt being aggressive on the last post, I was just stating the facts because sometimes ppl are just stupid. You are probaly trusted because you make cars yourself (not boxs with wheels actual cars)
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:17 pm

the purpose of this topic I think is not to debate on code thieves but to inform people about my version.. there is no need to tell someone off just cuz he posted in this thread.. when the time comes, the people worthy of receiving my version will get it.. if you like my version and I come to know about it, I will take my time to see if you deserve it or not.. that means drag will receive this beast ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

MOVING ON! (lol)

Hey, I like your work you (and IP) have done so far. although I haven't seen much cause i didn't really ask for the beta. (now I wish I had.)
But that aside, I was wondering if I could have the beta for NFM Jigoku Edition. If not, that is fine, but I assure you, I've been on this forum a while, and I do not steal codes. (although I occasionally flame XD)

I still think I sound retarded whenever I write things. Gah, it seems so cheesey!
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

why ofc, you can have the beta.. there's no need to tell me how long you have been here.. I can easily check that out.. Razz .. but you may have to wait a while..
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:58 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
lol im on there twice. Lucky was not being hostile that was me. And I wasnt being aggressive on the last post, I was just stating the facts because sometimes ppl are just stupid. You are probaly trusted because you make cars yourself (not boxs with wheels actual cars)
Ok, then maybe I've exaggerated a little :\ . I apologize.

Lucky XIII wrote:
the purpose of this topic I think is not to debate on code thieves but to inform people about my version.. there is no need to tell someone off just cuz he posted in this thread.. when the time comes, the people worthy of receiving my version will get it.. if you like my version and I come to know about it, I will take my time to see if you deserve it or not.. that means drag will receive this beast ...
Really? Thank you n_n . And don't worry about codes, I have lots of private codes (of cars, tracks and stuff) and I haven't released anything, this case wont be the exception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:33 am

Lucky XIII wrote:
why ofc, you can have the beta.. there's no need to tell me how long you have been here.. I can easily check that out.. Razz .. but you may have to wait a while..

no problem.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
FireSpirit
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
FireSpirit
Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

Can i get the beta lucky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top