AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 2:58 pm

ok then, i challenge turbo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

And again Velocity. I currently have my cooldown from Monstaa wasting when I beat RR and I only defend my ranks on weekends as now I'll come less during week days and for a very less time which causes me to rush and lose a rank like I lost to turbo. On weekend, I'll chose a time when Im free, calm and happy. Currently, my lifes also being a motherfucking *****.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 4:22 pm

Raza has a cooldown, Velo. His cooldown expires August 18th, 1:53 pm CST -6:00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 6:34 pm

I have given "Let the Dream Begin" to Kitty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 10:55 pm

Due to popular request, I have edited the first post in this topic to show the Multiplayer Ranks (so you guys don't have to travel from the old NFMM Ranks to this one).

I had to delete my previous post in order to replace it with the NFMM ranks. Not that it matters, but I'll post it again so it's not completely gone:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 12:18 am

Ok, but I think you missed that I won the TShark Racing rank. Thanks for the convience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:53 am

No Kitty, you still got the rank. You challenged him first.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 3:25 am

SB wrote:
EVERYONE: You get one pass PER RANK, remember that. You can use one pass for every rank you have. If you lose that rank and win it again, your pass for that rank is reset obviously.

Ohh I never knew that we got a pass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 3:29 am

I'd like to challenge Velocity for DX Racing.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 3:31 am

I would like to Challenge AceAim00 for Kool Kat racing Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 9:00 am

it is the MASHEEN racing claimed? If no, im gonna take that
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 9:56 am

AY, AY! You forgot me!!! I would like to facking come back... And claim my El king racing rank back. And Is MAX revenge racing still open? If yes, I claim it. If no, *rage for 5mins*.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 11:15 am

Challenge Accepted, Mike, set up a time and date. I'm free all weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:27 pm

I challenge Afterburn for Kool Kat wasting. I challenged him a week ago but he said Edy was ahead of me and beat Edy to get his cooldown. Now that his cooldown is over, Im sure he can defend his rank.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:49 pm

Frikishzooka wrote:
AY, AY! You forgot me!!! I would like to facking come back... And claim my El king racing rank back. And Is MAX revenge racing still open? If yes, I claim it. If no, *rage for 5mins*.

Sorry I had already claimed it after SB told me it was up for grabs :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 5:51 pm

All the car ranks are taken. Whenever a rank is open, I immediately post saying which ranks are up for claims. Check the first post in this topic to see all the ranks, so you guys know who to challenge for what.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 3:42 am

Okay, okay. *Deleting all my previous challenges* I'd like to challenge Rainbow Dash for Mighty Eight wasting... :3
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 6:44 pm

Well, I challenge Demise for the Drifter X wasting rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 1:13 am

I accept. Whenever you're ready. I challenge AB for the Kool Kat wasting rank again.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:51 am

Do you accept mine Demise? Nice new sig though... <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

I challenged AB or KK wasting a week ago, so Im ahead of you demise
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 2:48 pm

Steam, a week's passed, lets do this Monstaa wasting rank.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 3:21 pm

DEMISE. Y U NO ACCEPT CHALLENGE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:03 pm

Oh yea Velo, you must have noticed Ive not been on NFMM for some days...running around different colleges...ahhh Im getting mad...Ill try to come online today, if not today, then probably tomorrow...dont worry, you'll have your shot....

"they came, and they failed just like you will babe" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top