AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Where did you get your name from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4054

Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

BlackBird wrote:
I just thought that you get your nickname from the soft drink Razz

Yeah XD Fanta "original fruit flavor" or something Razz
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Excalibur
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Excalibur
Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 4:03 am

*Back on topic (sorta)*

I got the name hydra for playing Age of Mythology for too long, while I got Excalibur from some legendary King Arthurian but I think I'm gonna change my name again cause its cheesy :/
Back to top Go down
Androgeos
Janitor
Janitor
Androgeos
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 7:58 am

My full nickname consists of three names. The first name is secret; the middle name is Androgeos; the last name is Exeunt.

Mash the first two letters from the first name and the last two letters of the last name together and you get Dent.
Back to top Go down
http://heliosexeunt.wordpress.com
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 5:33 pm

SpeedyX just sounded like a cool name
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 8:43 am

Ismail told me to use Steam. So I used it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Kinetico
True Gamer
True Gamer
Kinetico
Number of posts : 3509

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 7:50 am

Time to update things : KRC = my initials
Back to top Go down
http://tee.pub/lic/F6BY_s0eUUs
Akalonor
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Akalonor
Number of posts : 809

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 3:50 pm

I got the name Rascal by a game called RASCAL so when i looked at I thought of Racal
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumotion.com/
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
AtomicBloom
Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 4:12 pm

I got the name Depths when I was doing scuba-diving today and I went to the depths, so it was an amazing view and I thought of changing it to depths.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul 2013, 8:50 pm

Olsie is a nickname of mine, so I just whacked on three random numbers: '028'.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 3:45 pm

I started playing NFM on Miniclip.com when I was 6 years. So once I unlocked Radical One I became Xtremely addicted to it. Also, 98 is my favourite number( I don't know why). So, that's how I got my username, RadicalX98. To simplify, RX98.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 5:43 pm

I got mine from being in team Formula 7 and my nickname is Mace. So...

Me = Mace@TF7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Fastcar800
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Fastcar800
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 5:54 pm

When I made my name (Fastcar700) back in 2008 for LEGO.com, I was a big fan of Speed Racer and Hotwheels, hence "Fastcar". I was 7, then added the 00 for effect. Later, for Fastcar800, I accidentally typed "Fastcar800" instead of "Fastcar700" while registering on CMF. So, I am now Fastcar800. XD
Back to top Go down
DJ Miker
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 6:37 pm

Well i got if by thinking of a cool name.... thats it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 6:53 pm

I got it from DS's Grand Ark. I changed it around. I removed Grand, And changed the k to a c. Tada:
Arc.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

i got it from people spamming lol in Nfm tada Lolander lol
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

Update blah blah blah burnCHARGE was just cool, 2.0 was for the next gen of me SpeedyX i just decided to merge Speedy and X together and DriftBeat just sounded cool XD
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jul 2013, 7:11 am

AerialBoost: A technique I use almost every raceĀ 

Th1nk: I just Th0ught of it. Idk where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Finsher
Noob
Noob
Finsher
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:06 am

Good stories you have there behind the nicknames. Smile

When i first came NFMM and was unregister, i used random name Certy ( what is my first car name aswell). Then i compared two thing. "Fin" came from my country Finland and "Shark" came from my favorite game car Tornado Shark.

This AIM name is just random. Only thing is, that i think "National Hockey League" when i create AIM account. Then i just chance L from j and put random 9 numbers.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 10:29 pm

I wonder where this person got their name from...

http://prntscr.com/1m7yab
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
SonnyJV
Janitor
Janitor
SonnyJV
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 10:50 am

My name is Sonny J. Valentine, so I think it's pretty obvious where mine came from Razz HOWEVER!! I've been getting a lot of flack from players because they think I got my name from NFS (you know, Sonny and JV).
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 11:18 am

GX = Initials for my last two names
Louis = My mom's only son's name...

I used to be Louis Goh but I think it was too cheesy to put this.
I am a Chinese BTW.
Back to top Go down
Zata
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 10:23 am

The movie "Zathura", I figured Zat would be nice to hear.
a, what I think that it rhymes with Zat
At first, I thought if Zaat, but it would be better with Zata
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 6:30 am

I don't know, I just like fast racing, so I thought of something fast
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Feb 2014, 1:44 am

205 is a number that I like and is easy to remember. The "Hydreigon" part of my name I got off of my favorite Pokemon, Hydreigon.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Feb 2014, 1:47 am

Metrophis:I was thinking of a spacish name and mixed up words to create this brilliant name.
BlazerX:''Blazer'' was suggested by physics and I added the ''X''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you get your name from?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-