AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 11:51 pm

Shut up you before I tell everyone your secrets. Razz
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 8:45 am

Wow... an apple... nice to meet you AppleJack! Welcome to AIM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4054

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 12:47 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
I don't like ponies. I think they're stupid, ugly and just complete BS. So I don't like you, go away, don't read forum rules, spam and get banned.

YESH. I AGREE WITH PHYREXIAN.
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Insane Elite
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Insane Elite
Number of posts : 1603

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 1:03 pm

aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
I don't like ponies. I think they're stupid, ugly and just complete BS. So I don't like you, go away, don't read forum rules, spam and get banned.

Meh, I'm not a big pony fan but there's no problem if others like ponies right?
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:32 pm

InsanElite wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

This is why Insane is better than you aliff Razz
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 7:16 pm

well My Initials are AJ, im southern, a girl, and I love MLP. SO I figured, why not? Razz
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 7:57 pm

RedDragonLRD wrote:
InsanElite wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

This is why Insane is better than you aliff Razz

Whatever, I still hate ponies though XD
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 8:07 pm

Sad whatever. we hates ya too. XD
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 8:39 pm

It's okay Applejack, I don't hate you. Razz
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 8:59 pm

well thank ya, Twi. xD
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 9:01 pm

AppleJack wrote:
well My Initials are AJ, im southern, a girl, and I love MLP. SO I figured, why not? Razz

Are you sure you're not a certain apple-bucking orange pony? You may want to check the mirror one more time Razz
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 9:09 pm

Am Ah? Ermergard! Ah am! Good gravy! o.o
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot
Number of posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 1:22 am

Howdy howdy there AppleJack n_n . Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://dragshot.webcindario.com/software
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 4:22 am

aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

I like your warm greeting toward him, Phy. I agree with you two, I don't like ponies. (Don't get offended by my opinion any of you who do like ponies) Oh and, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Androgeos
Janitor
Janitor
Androgeos
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 7:13 am

I raced with you and Thunder_Edge on Quake Pwnage the other day. Good to see that you're here as well. As I've also recently joined AIM myself, I cannot say much about it, but I can assure you it is filled with some of the best and most sensible players on NFMM. Find them, know them and learn from them. You have the potential to be a fantastic player, and they can help you.

Have fun playing the game, and enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://heliosexeunt.wordpress.com
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 10:41 am

RadicalRacer wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

I like your warm greeting toward him, Phy. I agree with you two, I don't like ponies. (Don't get offended by my opinion any of you who do like ponies) Oh and, welcome to the forum.

Lol, I hate ponies, but I didn't hate the guy who likes the ponies Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.monster
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Mr.monster
Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 1:15 pm

aliff01 wrote:
RadicalRacer wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Hey alifo1 ponies its like bragging but still u cant eat applejack its her username
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 9:57 pm

aliff01 wrote:
RadicalRacer wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:

Confusin Forum. aheh! @ aliff: Ah didnt know if you were talkin towards mah, but Ah'm a chick. XD Lol.. everyone on NFMM thinks Ah'm a dude as well.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 10:09 pm

Not many girls play this game, so a lot of us will assume it's a guy (unless the name is a simple no brainer).
Don't take it personally, it happens sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 10:21 pm

Ah understand. Ah'm not really a "girly" girl anyway. so it all cool.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 10:46 pm

Tomboy I see? Anyway, it doesn't matter, we just hope you enjoy the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 10:52 pm

well, sorta. XD haha It aint a bad thang is it? Razz and thankya very much, Twi. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Cynosure
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 9:52 am

TOMBOY XD Welcome Bit Late Saying It But Anyway WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE PONY NAMED USERS COMMIN IN?! XD
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 11:10 am

Equestria wrote:
TOMBOY XD Welcome Bit Late Saying It But Anyway WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE PONY NAMED USERS COMMIN IN?! XD

LOL, your worse, your name is a pony city where lots of ponies always do: sleep, work and eat.

I am not a MLP fan but I still know what is MLP.
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 11:58 am

My Little Poo Razz Just kidding.

And just enjoy your stay here XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-